View Full Version : post your own top ten here
8th May 02, 12:03 AM
Post your top ten of any subject you want here
IgnusDei's top 10 list of Just plain bad!
10-britney spears' virginity controversy.
8-My homemade banana pancake mix.
5-Windows. Any version.
4-Jar Jar Binks
3-White gangbangers from the suburbs thinking they reprazent
2-There is no meaning to life. No, really, there isn't. Go away.
1-the fact that this whole thing was meant for number 1, which was supposed to be really funny, and the fact that i forgot what #1 should be.
8th May 02, 12:25 AM
10. RX-78-2 Gundam
9. OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon
8. XXXG-01W Wing Gundam
7. MS-14A Gelgoog
6. MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom
5. MS-06F Zaku II
4. AMS-119 Geara Doga
3. RX-93 Nu Gundam
2. XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz)
1. XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell (TV version)
8th May 02, 6:42 AM
Wonko The Sane's Top Ten Cafine Induced Halucinations:
10. Dancing Smilies
9. That Damned Pink Elephant
8. Ms. Piggy (Trust me you don't want to know)
7. Baby Dragon
6. Mushroom Army
5. Everything Becoming Matrix Codish
4. That Damned Purple Elephant
3. Dancing C++ Code
2. Pacman (Again you don't want to know)
1. Those Pixies what like to Strip
10. "Ambiguous double-helix atomic membership contemporary chicken."
9. "I was wrong."
8. "Could I borrow some change?"
7. "Yes sir" or "Yes ma'am" to their appropriate genders.
6. "Would you like fries with that?"
5. "I don't like pie."
4. "I was on a winning streak of Homeworld last night."
3. "Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed..."
2. "Drumroll, please."
1. "Girl, I'm sick of seeing your panties."
8th May 02, 7:23 PM
Panth's Top 10 Most Mind-Altering Tracks Evar
(time for a top 10 you can check out for yerselves!)
I take no responsibility for any changes to mental welbeing from listening to the tracks mentioned here. This isn't some piss-poor music that "means something" or "conveys a profound message".... it just twists yer brain round backwards and upside down. This is a good thing, y'hear?
1. X-Dream > Brain Forest
2. Shaolin Wooden Men > Trickster
3. 4D > Submerge
4. Cosmosis > Key To The Innerverse [final 90 seconds]
5. MFG > Voices
6. Alien Project > Modulator
7. Infected Mushroom > Spaniard
8. Muse > Sunburn (Timo Maas Sunstroke Remix)
9. Infected Mushroom > Merlin [you need a good copy of this on vinyl, and yer speakers about 8 metres apart to appreciate what this track does!)
10. Absolum > Goldfinger
9th May 02, 4:44 AM
I'll counter with Harm's top 10 easily digested brilliant pop songs:
10: Sahara Hotnights - Drive dead slow
9: Manu Chao - Merry blues
8: Liv Marit Bergman - Waste more time
7: Turbine Powered Heroes - Sexually abused cattle
6: Teenage Idols - Northern City
5: Caesars Palace - Over 'fore it started
4: Sophie Zelmani - Yes i am
3: Håkan Hellström - En vän med en bil
2: Broder Daniel - Whirlwind
1: Bad Cash Quartet - Too bored to die
I tried to get only swedish bands on the list but Manu Chao just couldn't be ignored.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.