Master Bug List Winter Assault
Fatal Scar Errors
- Disorder Mission 1: The game tries to initialize an ingame movie but fails Post.
Solution: remove the War Boss from the Trukk he might be in.
- Disorder Mission 3: When trying to put more than one squad of horrors back into the sacrificial circle a Scar Error occurs. Post.
- Disorder Mission 6: When destroying the Eldar base with Orks and then killing the Farseer with Chaos the game locks up. Post 1 Post2
Apparently this is a known issue.
- Order Mission 1: After the Eldar force destroyed the 4 generators, the game loads again for the IG and then freezes. Post
- Order Mission 4: The game freezes after 3 seconds into the intro of the mission. A reinstall did not help. Post Console Screenshot
Other Singleplayer Issues
- Order Mission 3: The game does not recognize the second relocation of the Eldar base/the building of the second Webway Gate at the farthest postion on the map. Post 1 Post 2.
- Badges and Banners: If a player joins a multiplayer game and does not change his B&B set the B&B's won't show up ingame. Thread
- Basilisk: The Basilisk sometimes stops firing. Moving it or issueing a new command seems to solve the problem. Thread.
- Basilisk: The Basilisk seems to drain money even when it's not firing Earthshaker rounds but regular rounds and/or is trying to fire, finds the target out of range, doesn't fire but drains the resources for the round anyway. thread.
- Baneblade: The Baneblade's autocannon does not seem to fire. Thread.
- Texture Corruption: When zooming out several IG buildings show a texture corruption. Thread with screenshots, graphics settings, warnings.log and dxdiag.
- Texture corruption: On some systems decals like blood on the ground will not display correctly, instead they show up as red squares. Setting the decimal point from "," to "." on non-English systems seems to help. Note that not every system with "," as decimal point seems to exhibit this behaviour. Thread
- Widescreen Support: Widescreen aspect ratio resolutions are not properly supported. Mini-map mis-positioned, black bars on sides of screen.