Page 1 of 69 123456789101151 ... LastLast

The GundamMod [SEED] ,!! Image Very Heavy !!

wujunfeng

The GundamMod [SEED] ,!! Image Very Heavy !!

Here are some in-game screenshots. The motion of the wing now is able to work in game. And soon we will add the new weapon effect to it. One of the main features of this Gundam is as it fire the barrels at it back will bend forward and target the enemy. Most of the time the wings behind are fold up inside the wings guard and will be re-expand as attacking.

The issue we contact now is to make the joints action have more movements, add more directions to make the Gundam motion more natural in game ,like the one that on the big screen :P.

ImageHeavy

Gundam Seed MOD. The Freedom Gundam.

Presented by the MOD group from 9CCN.
    Last edited by wujunfeng; 4th Sep 06 at 7:10 AM.

Jaen-ni-rin
    I'm not a Gundamn fan, but this is neat.

Also... am I wrong, or he turns his head ?
    How did you do this ? Making it turret, or by madstates, or ?

Also I think we need a translator for chinese (or japanese ?) markings.

EDIT: It wouldn't hurt if you posted those images in a spoiler. And added OMG lotsa images warning to the thread title.
    Last edited by Jaen-ni-rin; 1st Sep 06 at 12:15 PM.

wujunfeng you only need to post one thread, I have deleted the other(s).
    ~

Dyson
    I dont speak chinese but I think Milaoshu does, anyway, this mod looks really promissing if he can add other units as GINNs, GUAIZ, Daggers while keeping the balance, just like the Gundam 0083 mod team does

Good luck with the mod Wujunfen

translation:

This mod the member who group honor product participates in this freedom manufacture
    by 9CCN the subordinate ninth fleet MOD includes:
    The model pastes the sheet series: Works the imaginary wing, U-571, Providence
    later period manufactures: Homeland only master, KAZAI
    material collection: Deceased person's soul knight

btw, THIS MOD OWNS!!!!
    Co-Leader of the Table-Top Round Up Mod

wujunfeng

More Pics

Last edited by wujunfeng; 31st Aug 06 at 11:29 PM.

Wind Tempest
    This mod is all sorts of awesome. I am curious if all of the factions will be in, and if the limited battery supply will be taken into account.

wujunfeng

More......

Last edited by wujunfeng; 31st Aug 06 at 11:30 PM.

this is amazing wujunfeng! keep it up!!!!!!!!!1

Sweet! I know a little about Seed (it's a tad overpowered). I hear Destiny is worse...

Yeah if you can get Mil to help you balance it out that would rock!

Great job on the (Minerva?). SO now he have the White Horse, Albion, and Mineva... Guess we just need the Archangel and the collection of Fed base ships would be complete?
    "Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Destiny is worse. But keep up the good work wujunfeng.
    Floating upon stars.

lemonOFdoom
    Is Providence going to be included in it? And Genesis?

Wind Tempest
    The white ship is the Arch Angel, and the black ship is the Dominion, a ArchAngel Class Command Ship.

I hope this mod sticks to only the Seed story. I hated the Destiny and their lack of effort in making their new mechas at least somewhat original.

If you ever need help or suggestions on mechas in the CE universe, I am more than willing to help.

lemonOFdoom
    Yeah, i agree, Destiny had hardly any original ideas, Athrun was a Char-wannable, and at the end of the series in episode 50 suddenly everyone had New Type powers and could do that thingy where they sense danger, akatsuki for some reason could do I-Field, (plothole) and just left me so puzzled after watching it

Dyson
    Yeah, seed only please, but if some units from destiny are added, just the regular ones, like the updated daggers, new zaku variants...

by the way, I will repeat what everyone has said, great models, great textures, great mod

But, please could U give us some feedback about the factions which will ve included? Right now I cant remember if the dominion was part or the "earth federation" or blue cosmos. Thanks

ZAFT NO TAMENI
    Last edited by Dyson; 2nd Sep 06 at 6:05 PM.

Blue Cosmos basically "controlled" the EA, just take a look at how much control Azrael had over the EA, and maybe Djibril too in Destiny

Wind Tempest
    Archangel = Orb made Battleship given to Omni(The Feds) to help ease their demands for Orb to join Omni against the war on Zaft.

Dominion = Omni made Battleship based off the Archangel's blueprints and upgraded slightly.

I don't work with the modding team, but I am placing my bets on OMNI, ZAFT, and ORB.

Shrimpcraft
    Very nice work! keep up the awesome work cause its looking very promising. I'll be keeping a close watch on this and the AK's gundam mod =)

lemonOFdoom
    lol yeah, this mod and AK's certainly have great modeling skills, i'm looking forward to this mod also

Dyson
    hmmmm... thre "races"? ZAFT is obvious, but FEDS and Orb...? hard to say, because Orb has no capabilty to fight agains ZAFT or the Feddies, but if U add feddies instead of Orb, U cant add freedom gundam since its an Orb suporter.

Maybe the best way would be a ZAFT Vs Feddies + Orb conflict, yes, I know its a bit out of the original script, but I think it helps to balance the game and not adding unnecesary "races", because Orb has nothing to fight, just the murasame, freedom gundam and maybe Justice Gundam, while their capital ships are very limited too. ZAFT would just wipe Orb in a Blitz as hapened in destiny.

Just my two cents

Wind Tempest
    The only problem I see with that is that the Orb never really supported the Feds so it would not make sense to put them with them. Storywise the only reason why Orb lost against Omni was because of numerical superiority. And in Destiny, Orb does defeat Zaft, despite being outnumbered.

In terms of ship vs ship power, M1 Astrays can easily hold their own against Strike Daggers and Ginns because of higher mobility, and a better beam rifle(it has a rapid fire function). And gundams... yeah... I have always seen Orb and a pure quality over quantity while Zaft was quality with a little quantity and Omni was all quantity.

Here is a list of what mobile suits/military hardware Orb built in before and during the Seed Universe(Excluding Destiny):

Standard Mobile Armor(its in the first episode).
    M1 Astray
    Red Frame
    Blue Frame
    Gold Frame
    Buster Gundam
    Strike Gundam
    Duel Gundam
    Blitz Gundam
    Aegis Gundam
    Strike Rouge
    Kusanagi
    Kusanagi Class Ships(like the Kusanagi, but mass produced and grey)
    Archangel

There might be a few I have missed, but those are the ones I remember they had.

Scherer
    Hey I love the Ideas I love the ships already you've already got and I can not wait till you get more.

lemonOFdoom
    In SEED Orb defeats Z.A.F.T, in Destiny Z.A.F.T defeated itself, SEED in the last episode, the forces that were there were E.A.F, Orb, and Z.A.F.T, but Genesis killed off E.A.F, and Orb was the actual fighter there, but in Destiny, most of the fighting was done by the Eternal and the Archangel, and later being joined by Yzak and ディアカ (Don't know how to spell his name so sticking with jap >.>) since Eternal is technically a Z.A.F.T ship, and Yzak and ディアカ are Z.A.F.T soldiers, in Destiny Z.A.F.T was therefore "technically" destroyed by it's own forces

Dyson
    As I said in the Gundam 0079/0083 thread yesterday, Too many hero units is something VERY hard to balance and could waste the mod in just a few fights, and if U weaken a bit those units, numbers will smash them, or if U let the CPU/player build some hero units of the same class, U will have the Tristar problem we had in the other Gundam Mod, they where just unstopable with little or no support.

Anyway, I would consider Aegis, Blitz and Buster Gundam like ZAFT units, they where robbed to Orb and used by ZaFT for most of the show. Dont U forget the murasame? I think It apears at the end of the seed show, isnt it?

Maybe after Stargazer mini series a new Seed will be emited and more units ideas will be abailable

PD: If added, I would like to see murasame and Aegis trnsforming ^_^U altough I know its something really hard, but macross mod team are doing it with valkiries and SDF1

freedom's actually in the three ship allience, it's just that they help orb because of cagalli or because they were in the middle or something

Wind Tempest
    The StarGazer series and the Murasame both appear during Destiny and not during Seed. I can see the problem with having too many hero units, but they do not need to be obsurdly powerful, they can be strong enough to take on a few mobile suit squads before dying, but not able to pull a Amuro in the heat of battle. Before I continue my Gundam Nerdiness, I would like to know how the modding crew is going to align the units, by affiliation or by production.

I'm thinking Affiliation.

Wind Tempest
    Cagalli is Kira's twin sister, Athran wants to sleep with Cagalli and Orb. Seriously Freedom, Justice, Buster, Archangel, Eternal all defected to Orb because they saw that Omni and Zaft were being stupid little 13 year olds questioning other people's sexuality.

THat's Gundam Seed.

In Destiny, "Terminal" (Lacus's support/fighting organization) had a bunch of EA and ZAFT Battleships

lemonOFdoom
    yeah, thats cuz they stole them or they defected to lacus' side, and with the case of overpowered ace pilots, i think that simply making them as strong as a squad of zakus except with insane speed, about 500 or 600 or so, so that they can actually manuver and dodge attacks better, while say units such as Providence is able to simply take on about 12 units, while taking significant damage itself

wujunfeng
    Object ZAKU2006-9-3 19:25 :

Dyson
    Its not only overpowered pilots, its about overpowered units, if U make a mado without a grunt power base it means that heroes will make a slaughter with Ur units while U cant do anything but see them die and pray for ur two or three heroes shoot them down, and thats in the case that the feddies dont decide to launch an early attack before u can produce enough unit for defense, and if the get to cripple the mother ship... well, thats the end of the game.

I would prefer a mod without Orb and their UberUnits and a mod with ZAFT and Feddies with archangel and so on in feddie side just like in the firs quarter of the show. I know its not 100% acurate, but licenses are allways needed for the sake of balance. Maybe U will complain with freedom beeing an Orb unit, the dominion and so on, but well, make dominion a carrier unit and Freedom feddies last super unit, countered by ZAFTs Justice.

This may work pretty well

EDITED: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ZAKU FTW!!! Cant wait to see the Gouf and the big cannon Zaku version :drool:

wujunfeng

Wind Tempest
    Ah so the Destiny series is also in there, that clarifies a few things. Will the mod also cover the MSV series and StarGazer or just Seed and Destiny?

Dyson
    Stargazer would a great adition since the gundams looks not so strong and stargazer gundam is not designed for military purposes sunrise is doing well

lemonOFdoom
    why does that zaku look so familiar...Is it a phantom blaze?

speaking of sunrise, I recommend everyone who has watched most of the Gundam universe to watch Keroro Gunsou (Sergeant Frog), as it contains jokes that only those who watch Gundam would get, as it was created by the same people who made the origin Gundams, so there would be alot about Char, and since they can't resist sneaking in stuff like Fin Funnels in the anime, they make it a Gundam "Promoter"

but dyson, Freedom was made by Z.A.F.T, and lacus jacked it (I would let someone like her to jack me anyday )

and speaking of zakus, I was browsing the MSV diagrams, and I felt a chill go down my spine as ?I saw the words "Providence" and "Zaku", maybe we could include that, it seems scary enough to be mass produced

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/des...gmf-x3000q.htm

Dyson
    What is that anime about? something about mechs?

Those Zaku models looks almost the same to me except for their back pack, the first one looks bigger, well, I need to see it skinned.

Yeah I know it was hijacked, but It was used in last stance by kira and could be added to feedy arsenal in the mod.

Damn Filthy Feddies
    Last edited by Dyson; 4th Sep 06 at 6:01 PM.

lemonOFdoom
    no, its about frog-like invaders coming to invade "Earth" since they're invaders, sunrise thought it would be funny to include stuff from the gundam universe, like how Keroro Gunsou (Sergeant Frog, the main character), is extremely interested in Gunpla (Gundam Models), therefore some of the weapons they use are extremely similiar to those in Gundam, for instance in one episode it involved Keroro hopping into a human sized RX-78 2 Gundam Suit, while they were trying to plot how to go outzside with being spotted, while another time they were pulling a prank on their household, they put on mini zaku suits and the like, and also they love putting in dialogue from the series, like how in Gundam a famous quote from it is [rough translation]"Today we lost a hero, WHY?!" and Char replying with "Because he was a Boy" [/rough translation] (I'll type it in jap if anyone wants) Keroro sort of idolizes Char and therefore likes to imitate him

Dyson
    Is that a serious show? doesnt look to me

lemonOFdoom
    hell no, it was originally made for kids, but i doubt many japanese kids have seen the first Gundams, its a hilarious comedy, go to youtube and watch them, it gets interesting on the 3rd episode, when they start shoving gundam stuff in

Wind Tempest
    @lemonOFdoom: I doubt the Providence Zaku could be mass produced since it requires a newtype of which you are only sure of 4 people who are(Kira, Mwu, Mwu's Father's Clone(Kruze), and the clone of the clone of Mwu's Father(Ray), and when the third seaon of Gundam Seed starts: the clone of the clone of Mwu's Father's clone(?). Unless Zaft pulls a New Type Enhancement school like Char did in Char's Counter Attack, they would build them, but without pilots to use the Dragoon system.

lemonOFdoom
    you don't have to have new type powers to use the DRAGOON system, thats a plothole eliminator, X-666S Legend was made and modified from Providence so that any normal person can control the funnels, i quote from www.mahq.net "The Legend Gundam features a new quantum communication system that allows normal pilots to control the DRAGOONs", and because of the timeline the Providence Zaku was from the SEED MSV and that was during Destiny, Providence Zaku may very well have contained the same system as Legend, as it's always in MSV's to have custom or in-research mobile suits

Dyson
    Werent ALL the coodinators any kind of Newtipe? while kira is the supa coodinator/newtype/Amuro Ray? Seed/destiny is becoming more and more weird to me :werd:

***Runs to watch Gundam apocalipse***

Probably the guys that made seed had the same problem with relic making HW2, got affected by the budget or something.

BTW did anyone ever figure out how to make drones in HW2?

Wind Tempest
    Destiny = Poor Story Writing + Non-caring Producer.

The way I see it is that NewType is a new evolutionary ability that has not become apparent to Zaft or Omni. It does not seem to be hereditary either(If Kira had it, then why not Cagalli or his clone[MSV]?). In terms of skill of pilot in battle it also appears as so:
    Natural
    Coordinator
    NewType
    Newtype Coordinator

I agree with the fact that Legend Gundam and Providence Zaku have special Dragoon systems, but the pilot was still a new type and don't expect them to fight as well as a normal newtype.

Oh and the Hive system works ingame so that can be used for Funnels.

Dyson
    IMAO corrdinators thing is BS and harmed Seed more than anything of the show, well, that and those pilot helmets :S

lemonOFdoom
    hey well Destiny is basically a re-run of the past with new characters, think about it, they didn't even bother filling the plot holes, how is Kira, a Co-Ordinator Cagalli's brother, who is a Natural, and in the last few episodes, suddenly everyone had newtype powers, and does lacus have SEED? she appears to but she doesn't do anything with it, so people assume she does, hopefully Eternity will start to fill some holes >.>

Hopefully.

lemonOFdoom
    well technically i don't really care about eternity, I just hope the actually release a Strike Freedom PG Gunpla >.>

Page 1 of 69 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread Information