Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

FX-Commander MOD 1.85--New Hope(released) by 9CCN

FX-Commander MOD 1.85--New Hope(released) by 9CCN

Last edited by fxmod9ccn; 24th Aug 09 at 5:24 PM.
    FX-Commander(FXC)MOD v2.0.0 is programing!!!
    Seed(SD)Mod v3.0.0 is Has been completed.

2. General Discussions Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member  #2
    wow! very impressing, you guys have something going here.

amazing archangel model! WOW!
    Last edited by Kou Uraki; 21st Apr 08 at 10:15 AM.
    Co-Leader of the Table-Top Round Up Mod

So, this is the same mod as this?

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=104891

Some of the images are the same. Above thread is image heavy, btw.

So, this is the Seed mod, but what of the FX mod?

so this is the base site of the SEED mod and FX mod of cause you have to know chinese to view this site:P
    http://zhihuiguan.com/bbs/thread.php?fid=15&page=1

About the FX mod, it's being progressed by the same group of the Seed mod, and it's based on the orginla story line of Hw and Hw2.

and, let's make this thread mainly talk about the FX mod, as the thread for the Seed mod gose on

wujunfeng
    FX MOD here is produced by the mod team from 9ccn.net in China, the same group which is working on the gundam Seed mod. This mod is mainly for mutiple player games and is very well balanced. They also added six new rases to their mod including the Progenitors, the Turanic Raiders, the Kadesh, the Bentusi and the Taiidan Empire, and make some changes and redesigns to the orginla Hiigaran and Vaygr fleet. Now the latest version of this mod is ver.1.71, which you can play all the new races exept the Bentus, with your firends, or against the AI.

Progenitors' Carrier

Progenitors:LightCruiser Class-Sniper

Turanic Raiders:Gun Platform

Progenitors:Interceptor

Last edited by wujunfeng; 26th Sep 06 at 3:39 AM.

blade_wing
    interesting mod... so is this strictly the FX mod..? lols.. wad bout the gundam seed one. it seems to be inactive...

the progen ships are cool but does the carrier remind any one of the big hiigaran ship in the concepts?

great mod btw

The carrier seems based of the old hiigaran flagship, the interceptor is based of the vaygr interceptor concept, while the light carrier bears an uncanny similarity to Enterprise-E's light cruiser.

Im pretty amazed. Very good screenshots. I havent downloaded the videos yet, but will do so shortly. Congrats so far.

We added Sendspace link for downloading 3 videos. Please try.

blade_wing
    so is there a download available..? nice wrk anyways.. oh.. and wad about the gundam seed mod..? will it be updated here or at the other thread...?

You can try these links to download the videos

1. Counter-attack Of Taiidan (Made by StarIX)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvbxxs

2. See Who I Am (Made by Doniclee)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/urm5fw

3. Memoir Of Homeworld (Made by Liberty &Dreadnought)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/6n474e

This thread is mainly about FXMOD and when seed mod is released you can find download link here.

Our new mod -- FXMOD 1.71 will be released in one week.

Sorry, those 3 links dont work for me...my bad ?

We are sorry to hear that you can't download them. Do you have Yahoo's email? If you do, we can send you 2 videos. But the first one is too big (188M), so we can't send it by email.

Ragnarokx, try this link. This is See Who I am
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNV5753Z
    or here
    http://muticharid.rocklv.net/downloads/hw2.wmv
    Last edited by fxmod9ccn; 27th Sep 06 at 7:34 PM.

Our new mod FXMOD 1.71 is named Star Conqueror.
    FXMOD 1.71 -- Star Conqueror will be released soon.

I checked the videos and its pretty good. Appears to be more about masses than the stock game though, with all those shipyards flying around.
    What exactlyis FXMOD ? An increase from the original game, with more ships and stuff ?

We add 4 races which are in HW1 (the Progenitors, the Turanic Raiders, the Kadesh and the the Taiidan Empire) to the original HW2 game in FXMOD 1.71 -- Star Conqueror. We want to describe the whole story of HW in HW2 by FXMOD. And we will add the Bentusi in FXMOD 1.9(maybe the number is not 1.9). And we also will add the new scenario and task in future editon of FXMOD.

Yeah, that sounds good. When you say you want to describe the whole story in hw2, do you want to create scipted singleplayer missions ? Because that seems pretty difficult.

You are right. We have many problems. So we do it step by step. Maybe when we add the Bentusi in future edition of FXMOD, we will create a totally new singleplayer mission. We promise that you can see all the races of HW in our mod. But now the Bentusi is not in FXMOD 1.71 -- Star Conqueror. We will continue to update it. At the same time the other mod, Gundam Seed mod, is going well now.

Alright. Skirmish is very nice as well, no doubt about that. I will check this regulary to see if there is a download link or new info available.

FXMOD 1.71--Star Conqueror has been released. Please download and enjoy it.
    We update our FXMOD 1.71 on Oct 4th. Please re-download it. We fixed the bugs.
    ftp://user:user@222.88.74.29/FX_MOD_1.71.exe
    ftp://user:user@61.54.80.10/FX_MOD_1.71.exe
    Bittorrent
    http://wwykid.googlepages.com/FX_MOD_1.71.exe.torrent
    Add a new link
    http://www.fm133.com/homeworld/fxmod171.rar

Add a emule link
    ed2k://|file|fxmod171.rar|46560160|6CF95F9DE93CC6B78315BA9032BD9A69|p=FB41A6C0843A713453164200AEED5022:1F19050E856AED10E7751476222458DC:EB6DE4870AB8FF97CE74F0B6AC9FD7B1:00A71BBADA9D39C389C5EC905DB44BEF:AD1044E27606F7D1352FD466C7095046|h=22KPGA2WOULLEDDGGNAOESUFWXT75EFK|s=http://www.fm133.com/homeworld/fxmod171.rar|/|sources,218.81.248.161:42|/
    Last edited by fxmod9ccn; 5th Oct 06 at 3:40 AM.

doomlanky2
    Those 4 links wont work for me... it keeps getting about halfway and then it says the server is denying the download!!! GRRRR I really want to play this mod but i cant download it... PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

Thanks a lot, I got it - and I'm really looking forward to that new installment in the evening!

Also, HWA would be glad to offer another download option. So, if fxmod9ccn agrees ...?

HW ACCESS | Mods and resources for HW, HW-Cataclysm and HW2
    25.000+ downloads done! | 1000s of shots and WIP! | You want more?

27. Child's Play Donor General Discussions Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member The Workshop Senior Member  #27
    Good initiative Babbo...
    But to up that to our site FTP access might be required. Keep me posted.

See, I wrote OUR site, not mine. Is that good?

Avathar
    ive downloaded it and played it, its really fun to play with the kadash again my old favorate side only thing i have is that all the ships have no names or discription just numbers is that a error or still wip

just little "bug" i notice. It doesn't work in 1600*1200, because of several files that are missing for the random background.

It is!

you'll have to put the english.big file from our mod pack into the hw2\data instead of the orginal english.big to see all the names and discriptions correctly in game

and it is recomanded to play this mod under 1024*768~

Avathar
    i did that i got english menu but all the factions of the mod where $2423 numbers olso all the units in game are like this $234 iam not in to the modding my self but that is the postition the unit haves on the .big file i believe.

Last edited by Zatch; 5th Oct 06 at 9:16 PM. Reason: The emule link is too long to be displayed in plaintext, I changed it to a URL (clicking it will launch eMule/eDonkey)

lemonOFdoom
    so ehh i don't really get the mod, what new stuff does the FX Mod bring to Homeworld 2?
    just asking before downloading

@Avathar: The $1234 names mean you lack the proper localization file. E.g. if the mod comes with an English.big and you are using the German.big, the scripts which refer to the English.big will just dump what is in the German.big. If the appropriate index is not available in German.big, it displays the pointer string. You mentioned the faction names are displayed as such, which means race.lua needs to be updated (not sure if that's your fault or the mod package's fault.)
    ~

To Babbo & Homeboy:
    "HWA would be glad to offer another download option. So, if fxmod9ccn agrees ...?"
    OK. We agree.
    But please write " FXMOD 1.71--Star Conquerro by 9CCN"
    Thanks.

Avathar
    zatch i use the normal english version of homeworld 2 and something else iam dutch not german big dif !

Hi guys

Can I just say to the creators of this mod: Thank You. Your mod got me so moved to actually register (I've been a lurker since before the release of Homeworld 2 and Impossible Creatures).

Quote Originally Posted by [/size][/font]Avathar[font=Tahoma][size=2]
    zatch i use the normal english version of homeworld 2...

I added this to my homeword shortcut, and I don't have the $1234 problems:

-mod FXMOD1.71.big -locale FXMOD1.71_English

Note: the -locale command doesn't require the .big extension added

Hope that helps

and something else iam dutch not german big dif !

Have Relic produced a native Dutch Localised version of the game, or is German Localised the closest you can get? Serious question, as I'm over here in New Zealand.

wujunfeng
    Parts of new ship in FX MOD1.72

wujunfeng
    Today is Mid-Autumn Day.One of the commom festival of China.The 9th fleet(9CCN) has prepare a picture poster of our MOD:FX1.71.STAR CONQUEROR.Let this present give our best wishes to everybody!

Avathar
    thnx Rev Species working for me 2 now finaly
    great models looking good

Now the FXMOD 1.71 - Star Conqueror by 9CCN (updated version 4.10.2006) is also available at the Homeworld 2 Modifications section of HWA. Many thanks for the permission to fxmod9ccn and his team!

wujunfeng

new game video

4. Here I am (Made by Liberty &Dreadnought)
    This video is based on FXMOD 1.71--Star Conqueror.Welcome to download it to watch and give us your advice.
    Download

Quote Originally Posted by [/font]Avathar[font=Tahoma]
    thnx Rev Species working for me 2 now finaly
    great models looking good
    My pleasure.

A questions to the creators of this mod: The animated Robot (from Gundam?) - have you got the MAD animation sorted in-game, or were they just a prototype (mock-up)? Very impressive if that is an in-game animation.

HW-U-571
    This animated Robot is FREEDOM GUNDAM.One of the hero unit in seed mod .All you have saw is this unit active in game.

Quote Originally Posted by HW-U-571
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by HW-U-571
    animated Robot is FREEDOM GUNDAM. One of the hero unit in seed mod. All you have saw is this unit active in game.

I suppose my question is: Are you going to implement any new .MAD animations to the FXMod ?

Are you also going to look into changing the Hyperspace graphics (for the Progenitors)?

wujunfeng
    Parts of ship in FXMod have MAD animations.For example,Progenitors Sniper,Progenitors Interceptor,Turanic Raiders Gun Platforman and Turanic Raiders Ion Array Frigate and so on.

Turanic Raiders:Gun Platform

Progenitors:Interceptor

Turanic Raiders:Ion Array Frigate

Quote Originally Posted by wujunfeng
    Parts of ship in FXMod have MAD animations. For example, Progenitors Sniper, Progenitors Interceptor, Turanic Raiders Gun Platforman and Turanic Raiders Ion Array Frigate and so on.
    I stand corrected

The Gun Platform (yellow) is most impressive. Based on Concept work, also.

Do you have plans on changing other areas of the mod (Custom Hyperspace Effect, Mega Megaliths (i.e. bigger than Balcora), etc.)?

wujunfeng
    Now,we haven't plans on changing the Hyperspace graphics for the Progenitors.But thanks for your advices.We will think about it.Can you give me some help on making Custom Hyperspace Effect?

Quote Originally Posted by wujunfeng
    Can you give me some help on making Custom Hyperspace Effect?
    An interesting challenge. Hopefully the following links will help in the short term. I will also see what the scripts contain - though it looks like the effect could be 'limited' to the gametype, and not the race.

Here is the Thread in question:
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=96548

Here is a specific post in regards to the effect:
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=96548

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information