Patch 1.71 Announced.
Patch 1.71 now in development. We are looking mainly at stability issues in this patch, but patch contents are still TBD.
Updated with Patch 2.102 release imminent.
Patch 2.103 almost done development, and patch 2.104 announced.
Updated Patch 2.200 to in QA testing. I should have updated this earlier as it went into QA last week, sorry about that!
Patch 2.201 release imminent.
With the release of today’s 2.201 patch, please note that due to an error in the 2.103 patch you will need to either manually apply the 2.201 patch or re-install the game. The instructions below only apply if your game is currently patched to 2.103:
a) Manual application of the 2.103 - 2.201 patch.
1. Load Company of Heroes and download the 2.201 patch.
2. Once the patch transfer is complete, exit the game.
3. Browse to the following folder to find the patch file:
XP Users: C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\Patch
Vista Users: C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\Patch
4. Double click the on the ##_2103_2201_Patch.exe file. (## designates a language prefix)
5. Apply the patch.
6. Launch Company of Heroes.
b) Re-installing the game.
1. Uninstall Company of Heroes via Control Panel or Start Menu (THQ -> Company of Heroes -> Uninstall).
2. Do not check the box that opts to remove your saved games. This will ensure that previously downloaded patches are not removed.
3. Install Company of Heroes.
4. Load Company of Heroes and download the patch to 2.201. Users who have installed the original Company of Heroes will need to apply the megapatch, then patch to 2.201.
5. Apply the patch
6. Launch Company of Heroes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this issue may have created and we appreciate your patience.
The Relic Team
Updated to reflect current patch status.
Patch 2.300 expected on March 18th, 2008.
Company of Heroes Release Notes
- Resolved a game arbitration issue when the game resulted in a sync error.
- Fixed World Builder to export correctly. All custom maps should now save correctly. Be sure to re-save your custom maps to carry over these properties.
- Updated save game version. Save games previous to 2.300 will not be compatible with the current version of Company of Heroes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to teleport garrisoned troops.
- -dev mode has been re-enabled.
- British Bren carriers and Bren gunners will no longer be able to button Flakvierlings, 88s, AT guns, Howitzers.
- Strafing run has been tuned.
- US M8 Greyhound and Wehrmacht SdKfz 234 Armoured cars have had their target accuracy modifiers reduced from 0.73 and 0.82 respectively to .9.
- US M8 Greyhound and SdKfz 234 Armoured Cars moving accuracy modifiers changed from 0.6 to 0.8.
- Light vehicle received accuracy modifier on light engine damage critical changed from 1.25 to 1.35.
- Sniper detection radius reduced from 3m to 1m.
- Panzer Elite Defensive Veterancy Vehicle modifiers tuned at vet levels 2 and 3. Received accuracy and damage modifiers reduced, health maximum modifiers reduced.
- Panzer Elite 222 Armoured cars have their health bonus at Vet 1 reduced from 30 to 15.
- Several map weather settings have been tuned.
- The Scheldt - Two bridges to centre island replaced with land bridges.
- Hochwald Gap - Tweaked territory near bridge crossings, widened bridge crossings from each base, removed a large number of fx markers.
- St. Mere Dumont - several buildings replaced so window facings are more equitable between north and south facing.
- St. Mere Dumont - moved some fuel points to prevent them from being captured on the wrong side of a wall.
- Wrecked Train - cleared some debris from the center of the map
- Wrecked Train - removed some tank traps blocking access to one of the fuel points
- Langres - Moved one of the strategic points slightly. Rebalanced VP locations slightly so that both have equal coverage from defensive buildings.
- Beaux Lowlands - Updated to 3 VPs
- Beaux Lowlands - replaced high munition point with strategic point.
- Sturzdorf - bottom player has one extra ramp up to the high fuel area.
- Minor pathing changes to Linden to enable Kettens to capture a point.
- Verriers Ridge - added version of map with no repairable bunkers (playable with Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts).
Plus: Some console changes that we will provide more information about when the patch goes live.
Last edited by Relic; 23rd Mar 09 at 7:38 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)