Dregaths Guide to Painting a Biel-Tan Camouflage Scheme
1. Dark Angels Green
2. Goblin Green
3. Scorpion Green
4. Skull White
5. Chaos Black
7. Graveyard Earth
8. Scorched Brown
9. Bleached Brown
1. Stipple the surface with Dark Angels Green by using a large drybrush.
2. Stipple an even mix of Dark Angels Green and Goblin Green.
3. Stipple with straight Goblin Green.
4. Edge the armour panels with a 3:1 mix of Goblin Green and Skull White. Line-in Chaos Black in all of the cracks and recesses while being careful to avoid the green edging.
1. Basecoat the metal areas with straight Chainmail.
- Wash over the Chainmail with watered-down Scorpion Green.
- Highlight the metal with an even mix of Scorpion Green and Chainmail. Build this up in layers and blend them together as you would with non metallic colours.
- Apply a final highlight of Chainmail. Blend this layer into the previous layers and focus most of the highlight near the tip of the weapon. Apply a thin wash of Chaos Black to the recessed areas near the end of the weapon.
1. Apply a layer of a 3:1 mix of Graveyard Earth and Scorched Brown. Again, be careful around the painting you've done already.
2. Highlight with straight Graveyard Earth.
3. Highlight with an even mix of Graveyard Earth and Bleached Bone.
4. Highlight with Bleached Bone and then highlight the edges with an even mix of Bleached Bone and Skull White.
Also I would like see how yours turn out if you choose to paint using my scheme
edit: Copying text straight from MSWord into the WYSIWYG Editor makes baby jesus cry. It also makes peoples eyes bleed. I have rectified the problem. - Ap0k