New Game Modes:
- Simple Infantry only ( heavy armor buildings and abilities are disabled )
- Annhilation without popcap limit
- Quick Start ( start the game with a huge amount of resources )
- Some game modes are also available with classic CoH point capturing.
Significant gameplay changes:
All Doctrine trees have expanded to 3 rows with 3 upgrades each. So 3 new doctrine abilities for each doctrine.
Surrendering: Added the communities „Surrender Script“- suppressed Infantry now may surrender and leave the map.
Infantry Combat enhanced - Infantry weapons have a higher range and cause more damage.
Minor gameplay changes (general):
- destroyed tanks may spawn surviving crew members.
- Scouting enforced: Jeeps, Kubel, Schwimmwagen and Motorcycles can cloak in yellow and green cover.(toggle ability)
- Armoured Scout Cars ( M8,M20,250/9, 222, 234/1 ) don't need veterancy to scout anymore.
- Armored veteran scout cars can camouflage in yellow and green cover.
- scout teams sight range expanded
- scout cars scouting abilities speed handicap decreased
- added high explosive munition upgrade & ability to small caliber guns
( Greyhound 37mm , M1 57mm AT Gun, M3 48t,SdKfz 250/10, Pak 38 )
- Halftracks & trucks can now only load 1 squad. This was necessary to solve various problems with towed guns.
- completely removed infantry casualties below bursting trees
- added sniper hideouts to haystacks and oaks (c) Lethal Dosage
- pioneer & engineer squads now have 4 squad members each, cost raised to 180 )
- volksgrenadier squad now has 9 squad members, squad cost raised to 280
- decreased all vehicles cross-country speed, due to the snow.
- added munitions supply upgrade for HQs, which is now necessary for infantry weapons upgrades
- motorpool and Sturmarmory can now be upgraded to repair station, which is necessary for tank / armor upgrades
- experienced Machinegunners can cloak & ambush when in cover.
- repair stations and first-aid stations now have a limit of 2 each.
- further refined turret rotation times. additionally, hydraulic turrets become slower if engine is damaged.
- all air-to-ground operations are now made by real planes, which can be shot down, of course.
- AI build problems on many maps solved
- direction indicators for airstrikes fixed.
- pink icon for wooden bunker fixed
- barrage problems for Grille, Wespe, Hummel solved ( thanks to Jagdpanther )
- AI artillery usage optimized, prepare to get shelled!
- various ingame text issues fixed
- towing issues with M5 76mm AT and M1A1 75mm Howitzer fixed
- strategics/resource points sight ranges removed
- nokey and model bug for the m1919a6 lmg solved
- british infantry squad reinforcement fixed
- british infantry squad hands fixed
- US Company HQ reinforcement costs fixed
- halftracks (US & German ) now get their killed gunner back when repaired
- fixed base building gunners for 7th Army
- allied company HQ squad reinforcement costs fixed
- US M10 Tank Destroyer Misfire bug fixed.(thanks to Eliwood )
- various AI issues and tactics changed
- priest tracks fixed ( thanks to celestial )
- towing guns with truck or halftrack still lags, crew still visible
- pink wheels on a 251 wreck
- C47 and Lancaster planes have no sounds, flying animations or wrecks yet.
US Infantry Doctrine
- HQ Squad reinforcement costs corrected
- added M8 "Scott" Self Propelled 75mm Howitzer to Motorpool
- M18 "Hellcat" has a new ambush ability. Turret gunner fixed. new skin
- M1 57mm AT gun can upgrade to and use HE rounds.
- M15a1 AA Halftrack added to Motorpool (limited to 2 )
- US Infantry can upgrade their HQ to a first aid station
changes to US Infantry Division doctrine tree:
“Air superiority", - enables a sector strafing ability for HQ Squad. ( like PE Henschel overwatch , but against Infantry )
"Tigerangst", -enables Reconaissance units to spot german tanks much earlier.
“Advanced Artillery", -makes M2a1 105 Howitzer cheaper and faster and enables new abilities: counterbarrage, ant iTank HEAT grenade shot, creeping barrage
US Airborne Doctrine
- airborne infantry squads have to manually upgrade satchel charges to use them as ability
- Mc Auliffe artillery ability decreased to 5 shots, recharge time increased to 240 sec,
- added decoy artillery ability to McAuliffe,
- added Scout ability to Mc Auliffe
- replaced M10 Wolverine tank destroyer with M18 Hellcat.
- M1A1 75mm Howitzer now can fire directly and automatically at targets, but still has a barrage ability.
- US M1A1 Howitzers limit fixed, pink wreck fixed
- added a jeep with extra armor and .50cal hmg to Barracks.
changes to US 101st Airborne Division Doctrine tree
Airborne start with a handicap in ammunition and fuel income, but higher manpower income. This should reflect the situation of the
surrounded airborne troops in Bastogne and make resource drops more important.
"Resource drop" - doctrine upgrade now also enables a "medic drop" ability. The cargo can heal surrounding soldiers but also be picked up.
"Reserves to Bastogne" -triples manpower income for 3 Minutes.
"Combat Command B", - enables buildable tanks in tank factory.
"Encirclement broken" - boosts ammo and fuel income later on.
US Armoured Doctrine
- added M3t48 57mm AT gun on M3 Halftrack, can also use HE rounds
- added M24 Chaffee light tank to Motorpool, commander and armor skirts upgrade.
- M5 Stuart can upgrade to and use HE rounds
- M1 57mm AT gun can upgrade to and use HE rounds.
- aded M20 command car to tank factory. It can use offensive or defensive influences on surrounding tanks.
changes to US Armored Division doctrine tree:
"WC 54 Medic Truck", - comes offmap and can heal wounded Infantry nearby. WC54 model not yet finished. Using Deuce model instead.
"Carpet bombing" ability, -heavy bombing run by 4 Halifax bombers
"keep full strength" - Immediately replaces replaces tank losses when active.
7th Army Doctrine
- German 7th Army can upgrade their HQ to a first aid station
- Ostwind Flakpanzer removed from Panzerfabrik. 7th Army din't have any Flakpanzers.
- added leIG 18 light 75mm german infantry gun to Kriegsbarracks
- Jagdpanzer IV is now also able to camouflage and ambush, has new animated model
- new model for StuH 42, additional commander upgrade, which enables direct fire option.
- limited Hetzer to 3 max.
7th Army doctrine tree changes:
"Beutesherman" - calls in a captured Sherman M4a3 as early armored support. Only one available.
"Fallschirmpioniere" - replaces standard Pioneer squad with a Paratroopres Sturmpionier Squad, 6 men and battle hardened,equipped with MG 42 and Flamethrower.
"SdKfz 251/7 Pioneer Halftrack" - speeds up pioneer repairs (Building and bridges ) and allows overrepair. Armed with a sch PzBuechse AT Gun
5th Panzerarmy Doctrine
- 50mm Pak 38 can upgrade and use HE rounds
- added Sdkfz 251/9 with 75mm short "Stummel" gun , it replaces the Flame Halftrack for 5th.
- added Sdkfz 250/9 with 20mm Flak to replace SdKfz 234/1
- added Flakpanzer IV "Moebelwagen" to Panzerfabrik , replaces Ostwind ( which was not in production then )
- replaced 250/6 Munitions Halftrack with SdKfz 252 model. The Munition aura was changed into a toggleable ability.
- SdKfz 252 now also provides upgrade area for Infantry upgrades.
- New Sturmtiger Model. Sturmtiger is now limited to 1 per game, but can shoot into the Fog of War.
new Doctrine abilities for 5th Panzerarmy:
"SdKfz 251/8 Medic Halftrack" - can heal wounded souldiers nearby
"15.Panzergrenadierdivision" -all new Panzergrenadiersquads have 8 members
"9. Panzerdivision" - Tankfactory will produce units at 150% speed
6th SS Panzerarmy Doctrine
- Sdkz 250/10 can now use HE rounds, Stielgrante 41 ability optimized.
- added Sturmpanzer IV "Brummbaer" to Panzerfabrik. Limit is 1 at a time.
- added Nebelwand ability to KG Peiper Kingtiger
- added machine gunner upgrade to Panzerwerfer 42. PW 42 has a new model.
- added "Pervitin" upgrade to SS Squads, which will boost fighting strength of the squad for 10 minutes
- added sprint ability to Greif sabotage teams
- added "radio espionage" to operation Greif Jeeps
6th SS Panzerarmy Doctrine tree changes
"Schnelle Gruppe Knittel" - It was a combat group of 1st SS Reconaissance battalion: Calls in a Schwimmwagen, Halftrack with grenadiers and
either a SdKfz 222 or 234/3 and makes the 251/22 available
"Kampfgruppe Hansen" - calls in a Halftrack with Grenadiers and a Jagpanzer IV(V) , either L48 or L70
Reduced "Kampfgruppe Peiper" ability, now only available once. but when the "Peiper" Kingtiger is destroyed, the limit of buildable Kingtigers will be raised to 2.
"OKW Reserves" - will speed up production for ALL Waffen-SS doctrine units, 150% for infantry, 125% for tanks.
- new animated models for Panzerwerfer 42, Sturmtiger, Jagdpanzer IV
- new m1919a6 model
- some new skins for rangers and fallschirmjager
- some new pioneer skins
- added correct Panzer IV Ausf.H model
- added correct Panzer V "Panther" Ausf. G model
- new Sherman M4A3 Skins
- new and random skins for M5 Stuart tank
- new and random Skins for SdKfz 234/1 and Puma
- new and random skins for axis 251 halftracks
- new authentical skin for the Tiger I
- new highres, authentically tracks for ALL tracked vehicles
- random skins for the P47
- various infantry skins detail additions
- new infantry unit portraits
- new sounds by Gamerisin/Lorankorn/Xalibur
- exchanged sdkfz 250/9 Munition HT with Sdkfz 252 model by DMZ/eliwood.
- new model for StuH 42 and Stug III
- new model for M1919a4
- new winterish atmospheres for all originally installed relic & community maps
- new shaders for soldiers, blend now into maps
- Map "Foy (4p) completely overhauled by Lord van Dalen
- new Map "Assenois" 8p
- new Map "Stavelot" (6p) which is basically a modified "Lyon"
- new tactical Map pictures
- new map "Hotton" by Henry666
- new map " Baraque Michel" by Nobody
- english, german , french, spanish, chineseTrad