Hey HT - your mailbox is full
RIP Loran Korn - a dear friend and as amazing a person as he was talented
RIP MrScruff - you were a true friend and a true talent
Normandy 44 : European Theater - Project Leader
N44 ModDB Site
N44 : ET Website - N44 XFire Community - N44 Guide
CoH Mods - Waffen Mod
Eastern Front - AI Coder/Asst Coder
Amazing, i love the jagdpather. In blitzkrieg i always want to use the jagdpather but i simply can't because it just looks hideous, the chassis is fine but when i look at the gun i just shy away and won't even attempt to build it. Hopefully the creator of the reworked pather will make it public so i can play with it in all my mod (including yours)
Absence of proof doesn't mean proof of absence.
Damn, i'm getting this as soon as it is released and i can't wait to play it with all them new models
EDIT: Also, Halftrack i think it would be better if you released the whole mod when you are happy with it rather than have a patch to add the new models, waiting is ok because then the end result will be much better and you probably will have more stuff to add.
oh my god incredible models,but i have two questions,
when is the new release and there is a chance to see sdfkz 251-22?
thanks fot this magnificent mod
yep, you will be seeing an Sd.kfz 251/22 but i dunno if it's gonna be in this mod.
I think, he will release the comming weekend... as I read somewhere...
R.I.P. Rad | R.I.P. Loran | R.I.P. MrScruff
I would love to release soon, but its not very likely. Its not a patch only to add models,
its also a patch to fix bugs and minor gameplay issues. Also to add some things... and there are still some on the list.
And for the models issue.. we are at a state I never dared to dream of, almost all units have correct models now,
there are only a few missing, but all of them are already in progress.
This is the cangelog so far, I am sure I forgot some stuff...
- corrected allied armor tree
- fixed axis 5th and 7th Army Tree text errors
- all AT and Arty Guns are now towable by Halftracks & Trucks
- removed PE veterancy upgrades from 250 halftracks ( SS mortar & AT )
- fixed bugged unit requirements for Allies.
- fixed popcap bugs for all Call-Ins. All pop cap values for the call in now match.
All units now appear, provided you still have the right amount of pop available.
- added Fallschirmjaeger speech
- british units now have correct voices
- schwimwagen has correct speech
major gameplay changes:
- set field HQ limit to 1 per player at a time.
- refined weapon penetration and damge for all ballistic guns ( tanks & AT ) (c) by Xalibur
- tanks machine guns have been strengthened. range increased, too.
- added "Hold Ground" command (c) by Xalibur
- new Unit "M20 scoutcar" for Allies, will come with "14th Cavalry" and "Light Attack Group" call-Ins
- new unit "Grille" Self proppelled Howitzer for "Kampfgruppe Peiper" Call-In ( 6th Panzerarmy Doctrine ), Ostwind removed
minor gameplay changes:
- loaded Halftracks and Trucks become slower
- Removed death casualties among infantry from bursting trees,
will still cause health drain, though.
- allied recon flight - reveal radius and reveal time increased
- no more recharge time for the "hold fire" button
- call-in munitions-halftrack can now follow vehicles, popcap cost now 4.
- Jagdpanther is now able to camouflage and ambush
- limited US armored Infantry Bazooka upgrade to 1.
- camouflaged snipers will now reveal after 2 shots ( before 0 )
- added permanent "hold fire" button to snipers and scouts
- changed target type of Assault Engineers to "elite" ->stronger
- changed target type of SS Panzergrenadiers to "soldier" ->stronger
- upgrade for Kingtigers changed from MG gunner to Commander
- US Infantry Doctrine: M18 "Hellcat" now needs "14th Cavalry" upgrade before it can be produced
- US Infantry Doctrine: M4a3 105mm now needs "7th Armored" upgrade before it can be produced
- Costs for allied airstrike have been raised by 25mun each. ( airborn doctrine)
- cost of Axis Howitzer has been lowered to 350MP, 50mun, 8 pop - - no. of buildable squads lowered to 3
- edited AI behaviour for Panzerwerfer 42 and Sturmtiger, not that suicidal anymore
- added Sprint ability to snipers, scouts and Infantry Antitank teams ( both factions)
- added permanent "hold fire" button for snipers and scouts
- sprint ability now active for 15 secs ( before 10 )
- lowered Popcap for Tiger and Kingtiger to 12.
- lowered popcap costs for Panther and Jagpanther to 10.
- lowered popcap for 88mm Flak36 to 10.
visual changes / fixes:
- replaced Axis Kingtiger Porsche Turret with Production Turret
- new model for M5 3inch AT Gun
- new Model for Sherman M4a2 Jumbo
- new model for M4A3 76W and M4a3E8 "Easy Eight"
- new gun model and commander for Jadpanther
- new model for M36 Tank Destroyer.
- new model for M1a1 75mm Pack Howitzer
- new model for Pak 40
- new model for the leFH18
- raised max zoomout for camera by 25%.
- new skins for Fallschirmjaegers, US Tank Commanders, Wirbelwind, Jagdpanther, Easy 8, some Volks.
- many skins overhauled
- refined Icons for all units
- changed main menu Graphics from ToV to BotB
- removed lots of small arms tracer beams
- removed tank/AT guns visible projectiles
- trenches now visually load up to 10 persons
- fixed jittering of loaded squads in halftracks
- field guns now just dig in, sanbags and barrels removed
Loran Korns Sound mod & Loop Soundmod.
2 new maps, Neffe ( 2p) and Assenois ( 4p )
and for the Jagdpanther.. that was the "surprise" I mentioned a while ago...
The model now also contains foilage camouflage which can be set as state... in BotB , its an upgrade to enable ambush for the JaPa.
Last edited by Halftrack; 24th Jun 10 at 8:14 AM.
the jagdpanther is frikkin awesome!!!
i just cant wait for the Update!!!
Nice update! I'm looking forward to this.
damn great work,awesome work I say...the Jagd looks great with the foliage,keep it up,I can't wait for release
R.I.P.(Requiescat in pacem) loran korn & MrScruff
Normandy 44:European Theater Team Member (s0uNds t3sTeR,fOrUmS Ass!stAnt,c0d¡ng c0nsUltaNt)
I can't describe my amazement at the moment, i just want to play it so badly.
EDIT: did you animate the hatch for the Jagdpanther commander or is it like the Pershing?
Damn, that is a frekkin' awesome changelog, and the Jagdpanther is a win!
I'm in full agreement here, that is simply beautiful.
Good to see that there's gameplay and bug fixes, especially some of those nagging little bugs that always annoyed me.
well, lets wait and see and play the tank.
Hey, if there are some more little bugs that annoy you guys, then let me know, please.
I might fix them.
will u correct this issue?
it only happens when i choose 7th army with the germans, so it must be the allied AI choosing infantry doctrineSIM -- Attempting to query bag not associated with this group type. Group is of type 8. Query is for type 1. Group name: 'sbps\races\allies\soldiers\command_platoon' -- FATAL EXIT -- simengine/propertysystem/propertybaggroup.h/85:! --stack trace--
"Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg"
the list of changes and updates sounds excellent.
Please make dropped weapons more visible as white circles against a snow background are nearly impossible to find. The AI can however find them easy
thats not because of the snow.. thats because they are no more visible.
they were taken out by intention, cause you dont have white circles around weapons either..
@lin: i ll dig into this.
some ViP sighting on the front: Colonel Creighton W. Abrams in his "Thunderbird VII".
( Model by Loran Korn, Base Skin by Xalibur )
Thought I give the HVSS suspension a try, and it turns out quite ok, even if its just a reskin...
the snow detail looks beautiful
Wow!!! That suspension looks way better! Fantastic HT.
I've been having a lot of fun with this Mod the past few weeks.
It will be even better after looking at the updates you posted Halftrack (and others)
Thanks again for the hard work.
arrhhh,I can't for the update @Half,I wanna use the Jagd so bad,well as I always write...patience...patience
This one was on the assembly line for quite a long time, now TD has brought it to life... the Sherman M4A3E2 "Jumbo".
We will of course release it seperately, coming with 75mm or 76mm Gun as a possible upgrade.
sure, its our own jumbo, so it has its own 76mm upgrade.. but its a coincidence, I must admit.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.
My version is crappy, anyways. Is the hatch animated or fixed like the Pershing?
Halftrack rules! The best modder I ever knew in this forums!... yet.
JungleGuerilla's Mini-ModsIf they throw rocks at you, try throwing Panther shells at them would'ya?
thanks for the flowers, but thats not just me. Its always an effort by many people,
in this case especially Darkblade who made the all tools avilable for the community
and Tankdestroyer, who is animating almost perfectly.
lol i remember that 1st in Bastogne tank, i got 1a 1:71 Model of it, actually has the 1st in Bastogne on it too
@HT: You, DarkBlade and TD must make a new show in tv! Very good trio just like the three stoogees.! In translation: Nice Mod and Team!
Very nice Jumbo. The working hatch, .50cal gun ring, and the accessories are nice improvements over Loran's version.
Furthermore, from the angle of that shot (or perhaps the quality of the skin), it seems like it actually has the extra slab of front armour modelled onto it, which is another thing the already released version lacked.
Once again, excellent work Halftrack, Tankdestroyer, and everyone else involved with your models. When you release it individually, i hope it comes with a skin more suitable to normandy like you have in the past releases, and such top quality skins too.
Bet on the Jumbo with Normandy markings.
meanwhile a new Model has reched the mod, we finally accepted the need of
6th Pantzeramy for some early/midgame AT support...
presenting you the SdKfz 251/22
Credits for this menacing, but vulnerable HT, are Loran Korn for the Pak 40, Tankdestroyer for top notch animating and Georider for the nice Skin...
I was waiting for this to be released separately but it's now here in BotB! Nice. Very very nice.
Edit- And now it's public too! Thanks.
Last edited by JungleGuerilla; 8th Jul 10 at 5:52 PM.
oooooooooooh my fuc....god,yes yes yes i love you guys,i cant wait for the release.
beautiful,thx for the preview @Half
Nice!!! I know the model was around for a long time and i already thought i would never be able to play it...
Now looking forward to crack some shermans, cant wait for Botb to be released....!
It looks awesome, the skin and the way the animations seem to fit especially stand out. The only downside is that, combined with all the other awesome new models, it isn't making the wait for the update easy. =)
maybe its just me but the Skin looks too Normandyish, needs more Snow on it, those type of halftracks need leaves on it to for Ambushes
I agree on Lloydyboy its still to greenish, more snow def. wouldn't hurt
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
maybe @Half could make this
Dudes, you do realize all Vehicles camoed in snow camouflage, actually have their normandy camouflage underneath it. The white wash was just painted over it, and would come off over time. I think it looks really awesome.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)