Add different uniforms for different maps, eg, a grassy map, brits where brown camo, desert, snow etc.
Add different uniforms for different maps, eg, a grassy map, brits where brown camo, desert, snow etc.
Hey I've got an idea for an expansion. Why not add the Japanese faction to CoH? I was gonna say add the Italians but there guns sucked and Germany had to keep bailing them out. But Japanese would be a good addition!
Dual Monitor support.
"Vanity, vanity, all is vanity under the sun!"
1. Stalingrad and the Red Army
2. The ability to take prisoners and set up POW camps which can then be liberated by opposing forces - prisoners are then evacuated back to base and re-armed.
3. Tank crews that can survive tank destruction
4. Careful balancing so that ordinary infantry units can't be instantly obliterated by unrealisitc super weapons - unless there is some basis of fact. The ability of inf units to 'hold out' while awaiting reinforcements is key to the tension and drama that CoH captures.
5. Bigger unit caps and bigger maps to enable a broader palette of strategic decisions.
6. Sticking to the history - no 'what if' situations or fantasy scenarios.
7. A reworked fuel and ammo model which requires clearly defined supply lines so that if a stronger foe makes an armored push, the weaker foe can cut supply lines and see the offensive ground to a halt - also would allow genuine encirclement tactics which would encourage surrender and taking of prisoners to avoid pointless loss of life. Real 6th Army 'kessel' stuff!
The game now calls for an Eastern front, as we have the western one already covered enough (Normandy, Operation Market Garden, etc ...). Or Northern Africa. On either theatres, the Esercito Italiano, the Krasnaya Armiya or the Teikoku Rikugun are good candidates, but I see the latter two better, as the game focuses on 1944 and that time Italy was pretty much beaten up.
Ability to random withing sides. For instance I can random as Allies or Axis. This way I can play as Brit/US or PE/Wehr without getting anything of the other faction.
What I'd like to see is different models for low, medium and high fuel/munitions points. That'd make it easier to see at a glance what kind of point you're dealing with. Maybe the higher points could have more oil barrels/ammo crates stacked around them or something.
Im sorry if this has been dicussed but i dont feel like looking through 10 pages I mosty play againts expert comp players with my 2 buddies. We also enjoy games againts human players. We win games and we expect to lose games. My point is, I would like to see a loss in the loss column if I/We lose against AI players. I figure if u get your ass kicked, people should see it!
id rather see italy campaign than eastern front, the enitre advance to the north was filled with massive choke points & stalemates that would add some great game play.
I know this may sound like a broken record but I am really hoping for a Pacific and Eastern front campaign(s). You could combine the two into one game, as Japan also fought Britain and Russia, and substitute off-map Naval support with heavy artillery when necesary. Also adding marine corps. units to the American faction would be neat. Combining both the USSR and Imperial Japan into one expansion/release would be absolutely fantastic!
Last edited by tyranid23; 9th Aug 08 at 8:11 PM.
Probably most of this has been said before but might aswell get some ideas down anyway:
Have vehicle crews able to get out of their vehicles and either leave it if it's badly damaged and retreat back to base or they can make light repairs, like damaged tracks or engine.
have civilians on maps and allies can get resistance fighters or equipt them with weapons and supplies.
Got to have a Russian and Japanese army, and maybe Waffen SS for Germany.
More use of air attacks, especially for the allies with their air control and stukas for germans.
The option of formations for single squads and large groups to help with attacks and give more organised movement, and possibly get an option for troops to ride on the back of tanks to allow a better protection against enemy troops and for greater mobility.
Make it so that when troops are in buildings their position isnt given away with the large squad icons, but if a sqaud gets attacked by troops in the building then the position is marked on the map. But if the enemy is looking out of the windows and are spotted then again have it marked on the map. And make it the same for when troops are behind large cover, like trees or high walls, just opens up more options for flanking or ambushes without the other person or even you knowing their every move.
Some vehicles and weapons that i really wanna see would be the commet for the british, towable Flak 88's, browning 30. cal, crusader tank, Flak 38 which can be moved by troops or halftrack for anti air, troops n light vehicles, medical trucks/jeeps to help wounded transport and just all the russian tanks and weapons, T-34. PPSH, Russian sniper squads, Tokarev M1940 and just anything else.
Hope i got some good ideas there
Give infantry garrisoned in buildings the ability to hide... They can't shoot but the enemy can't see them either.
'All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled with sober senses, his real conditions in life, and his relations with his kind.'
Give infantry the ability to prone while behind a wall, they cant shoot over the wall and they cant be seen by passing enemy units on the other side of the wall.
Highlight primary selection on minimap
Currently when you select a whole group, the whole group gets marked, but if you want to select a couple of squad in the group, the whole group is still marked, I wish too see some kind of diffrent from primary selection and secondary.
It would create such fluidness when issuing order across the map.
Maybe some new British/Canadian units -
Churchill ARK (Armoured Ramp Karrier)
A turretless Churchill with ramps at either end and along the body to form a mobile bridge. The Mark 1 had trackways over the tracks for vehicles to drive along. The Mark 2 was an improvised version and crossing vehicles drove directly on the Churchill's tracks.
Kangaroo (armoured personnel carrier)
A Kangaroo was a World War II British or Commonwealth armoured personnel carrier (APC), created by conversion of a tank chassis. Created as an expedient measure by the Canadian Army, the Kangaroos were so successful that they were soon being used by British and US forces as well. Their ability to manoeuvre in the field with the tanks was a major advantage over earlier designs, and led to the dedicated APC designs that were introduced by almost all armies immediately after the war.
Maybe some Russian units with some corresponding maps of the many eastern front battles.
Also could we possibly see the US tank traps strength increased so the German Heavy tanks can't just roll over them like they're non-existent. Either this or decrease the ability for these said tanks to be able to do this.
Last edited by WIKStealth; 11th Aug 08 at 4:15 AM. Reason: Addition to post
1) Voip in chat
2) One minute briefing at start of a multi game, for share a right team strategy.
3) "Pause mode" into a game: each player have the ability to call a 30 seconds time-out. Yes, just one time! A game too frenetic is bad.
4) Debriefing at the end of the game. The right moment for choose a friend!
Thx and sorry for my english
Last edited by giannimagni; 12th Aug 08 at 8:31 AM.
Deacon Scout car for the British.
American: M3A1 AT Gun upgrade for the M2 halftrack.
U.S Marines, british S.A.S, M3 Lee for Americans, Panzer II and maybe open up the other fronts, pacific, african, italian and russian.
I think you should add new skins for units much like this reward unit stuff i have heard about but they are saying reward units skins are only m8, Ketten, Bike, Sturat basicallly the units that dont need it I think it would be great to add new grenidier skins to make panzer grens and normal grens to look more like tankbusters and assault grens
I would like to see more new defensive structures. Like the Brits can dig a slit trench. And jump in for extra cover. Maybe the US Airborne troops should be able to dig a foxhole. Same for the Fallschrimjaegers on PE dig som defensive stuff.
More skirmish modes. Right now there's only victory point and annihilation mode, even though we were promised new ones.
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance, homes!"
More game modes would be nice.
Maybe a Capture the Flag game mode, where you have to take something from the enemy base, and return it to your own base?
I'd love to see a 'base defence' game mode, where one team has a well-defended area to protect with a limited amount of resources (either a low income, or just a starting budget and no income at all), and the other team has a resource advantage and has to take out the defenders within a certain time limit.
Another thing I'd like to see is an improvement to the minimap. Right now, heavy weapons (AT guns and the like), light vehicles and tanks all have the same minimap icon, with the exception of the Jagdpanther and the Königstiger. It'd be nice if there were different icons for each 'class' of unit (the same unit types the wehrmacht veterancy uses).
And maps. The selection of official maps is very limited in this game, and playing on the same maps over and over does get old after a while. Maybe you could have those map contests more often. Say, once per month, and you'd select a map for each player count.
Make it so tanks can drive over infantry? Duno if this will just annoy the hell out of people but it annoys me when ive got a tank surrounded by infantry n i can't just drive over them. And really good idea about the foxholes aswell, also maybe have an option to camouflage them aswell. And if you have a japanese faction then have it so they can hide and ambush enemy squads and snipers can climb up trees an ambush passing by enemy units.
Improve the skirmish AI. Right now it just spams the same units over and over.
M16 Jackson scout car for Americans, plus a Headquarters-style game mode where both sides have to capture a hidden 'headquarters.'
create a suggestion forum so suggestions can be discussed, dissected and improved
- Grass and wheat should be crushed to the ground after an vehicle drove over it
- there should be a vehiclecrew.abp and a weaponcrew.abp for the Panzerelite
- Arado Ar 234, a german bomber which was to fast to be shot down, so it is also realistic to put it in the game
Royal Marines for the British and Kriegsmarine Ground Forces (able to build bunkers, although smaller than their massive submarine bunkers ), Afrika Korps squads and Jagdtigers and Wespes for Panzer Elite.
Last edited by Rischer; 24th Aug 08 at 7:55 PM.
So a lot of people have been talking about a Russian faction. Here's how I thought it might play out:
Infantry squads are 8-10 men with only 4 rifles between them. The other units are there to soak up damage, or take weapons once other members are lost. This will make them very weak, but as they beat opposing squads with weapons, they can be powerful as they take their weapons. Also, a possible upgrade or unit would be an officer which would increase their fighting power. The downside is if you retreat them, the officer would shoot at them as they retreat, meaning you could loose a squad if you retreat (or loose them if they continue fighting). Also, a sniper unit would be a 2 man squad, however, only one shooter. The 2nd man in the squad will improve LOS and take the hit if an opposing sniper shoots at them. Once the 2nd man is gone, the sniper's LOS is decreased significantly, accuracy is decreased and camoflage takes longer to engage.
What do you guys think?
We need more infantry units. I'm sure there were a more then just the small number of infantry types there are now in the game. By adding more, you begin to give players the chance to choose to fight large scale inf battles and we all love the tactics that come along with that.
Last edited by Panzer Jager; 17th Aug 08 at 5:01 PM. Reason: Don't discuss other's suggestions. Read first post.
Allow players to choose more than one faction they would like to use during Automatch. The fastest way to get a game right now is using the "Random" function in automatch because if there are more Axis players waiting, it will usually place you as Allies.
However I personally dislike one of the Allied factions, and I personally dislike one of the Axis factions. It would be nice if I could uncheck one faction from each side, axis and allies, similar to how you can uncheck a one map or two from automatch that you don't like playing.
"Only the insane are strong enough to survive, and only those who survive judge what is sane."
Since Vicker's MG nest's range (45) has been upgraded, the base defense nests are blocking the capturing of many resource points. Examples: Pointe Du Hoc, upper left base, blocks the capturing of the fuel point. Seine River Docks, lower left base, blocks the capturing of the fuel point. St. Mare Dumont, upper base, blocks the capture of the near-by fuel. I consider this as a flaw in the game/maps, since the base defences should only defend the beginning sector, not the points near it.
I've suggested this before, but it would be awesome to see the amount of 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 AT teams waiting for a game (maybe in the news section, where the other info lays?), so that you don't need your friends already online and waiting to see if you'll get a game in less than 10 mins.
you guys suck, each and every one of you.
Maybe the Wehrmacht could get a few more bunker types? An anti tank bunker, perhaps? And a command bunker, which gives bonuses to nearby troops? Or an observation bunker that has a large line of sight? Or the tank turret bunker and the mortar bunker could be made buildable for defensive axis players.
An anti aircraft bunker, perhaps.
A few Ideas for a possible Eastern Front Expansion.
Wehrmacht (Eastern Front)
• A four men MG 34-Squad, featuring 2 MG-34. Trading the firepower of a MG 42 for a broader fireing arc.
• Panzer III, replacing StuG and Puma as a light, early tank.
• A Kübelwagen in the role of Jeep/motorcycle, unarmed per default but able to transport a single team of up to 4 members.
• An armored version of the Sd251 halftrack, with pintle mounts, so that squads can fire from the inside. But unlikely the PE version, the troops may not be sniped from the outside.
• Jäger infantery squads consisting of five members, camouflage ability when in cover. This should form the default infantery squad. So an upgrade for grenades and a later option of adding G43-rifles would be quite cool. Also upgradeable with Panzershrecks.
• As a generall Idea, the Russians dont build their barracks but capture neutral houses and upgrade them to various follow-up buildings, implying an option to restore wrecked houses. Maybe a sapper-Squad, that can restore and convert a building in one action.
• Infanterist with the ability to entrench themselves, but not like the british in slit-trenches. I would like to see foxholes, dispersed over a small area.
• Large Squads of basic riflemen, say 8 of them, but for a high price. no less than 500 MP.
It only feels right, if a close combat-system like in dawn of war would be added, a lot of combat did happen in mele, and especially the russians heavilly relied on bayonetts. If that would be implemented, then a bayonett-upgrade for the mossin-rifle would be a good idea.
• A Comissar, armed with a pistol. Should have something like the heroic charge of the 1st. Lt of the Britts and be able to supervise buildings just like the 2nd Lt of the Wehrmacht.
• City combat troops. 4 to five men, armed with PPSha submashineguns and grenades. No entrenchment for these guys however.
• T-34 tanks as the final tank option. They should be better then Panzer IV, but not as strong as Panthers. likewise, they should be avaible somewhere inbetween, say 500 MP and 90 Fuel.
• BM-13 Katjusha rocket artillery.
• Trucks as infantery-transporters. Awfully low armor but capeable to transport two squads pretty fast around the battlefield.
• A tactical troop with an RPTS antitank rifle. 2 Soldiers with Rifles and one gunner.
• Doctrines: Partisan Warfare, Infantery Devisions and Tank brigade.
>For Partisan Warfare:
• Off-map or "in building" spawn of a small troop of partisans, Each one armed with a different weapon. Say a light mashine gunner with a DP-28, two riflemen and one with a PPSha. Abilities: Boobytrap buildings (30 MU) and using stolen German Panzerfaust-disposables (50 MU). Should also have the camouflage ability.
>For Infanty Divisions:
• landed sailors - a five men squad amed one DP-28 and Mossin rifles, also armed with AT-grenadebundles for just 25 MU. There should be an option for a "Tanktrap" in conjuction with the Foxholes ability from above. The Squad entrenches, becomes camouflaged and when a tank rolls over them, one soldier jumps up and throws a grenade on the engine.
• "Veterans of Stalingrad" - call in two elite Snipers, being twice as dangerous as a normal Sniper. Should cost about 800 or even 900 MP, but each one should be able to wipe a squad pretty fast. Or, what would be even more interesting, pinning squads after the second shot. Should also be the last ability in a branch, so it's lategame feat.
• An upgrade for your troops, replacing up to two Mossin rifles with an SVT semiautomatic in every squad, that has Mossins. This was thought of as an "doctrine-ability", not as an buyable upgrade.
• A heavy mortar team, carrying around 120mm mortar. Longer range than a usuall one, and also more of a punch per shot. Slower reload however.
• Call in a IS-2 Heavy Tank.
• ISU-152 selfpropelled 152mm howitzer. Can only be called in once. Should be able to fire permanently, like the StuH, but at a slower rate and with greater range and damage.
Some tank gun fire sounds have the same sounds as other tanks. For example the M26 Pershing has the same gun sounds as the PE Hetzer. Every tank should have it's own unique gun fire sound.
I think Wehr and US should be able to retreat to Forward HQ.. I'm sick and tired of Brits being able to move their bases. Because they just have to cap one area on the map and move there and they will easily spam units from that area.
Polish as a faction for next COH game/expansion
Getting tanks to retreat is really difficult. I like to have my tanks reverse so the strong armour faces the enemy while i get it back for repairs or to regroup or cheese it before he blows up.
Can a feature be put in the game where tanks reverse all the way to the chosen location. Like click the tank, in the command panel, there would be an extra feature called reverse to click, once selected click a location (my base for example) & the tank reverses all the way?
I like having my tanks reverse, even if i have to do it manually clicking 3 feet behind the tank, but its aweful for overall battle tactics. Otherwise, they turn so slowly & then reveal weakest armour to the enemy.
need a [high resource] filter for lobby game..
axis-full or allies-full filter is not that useful..
I need to fiter [high resource].
Coz it's a freak.
I wanna play normal game.
Minor thing that annoys me, that I'm sure that can be worked on to be fixed. Is that planes fly TOO low in the game, for example in this video I took.
The plane shows up at 1:05
Regarding Replay Feature:
1)The replay controls cover the bottom right hand section. This does not allow people to see the selection of units nor the use of special abilities. Perhaps if the replay controls were moved elsewhere, or even turned into a sort of toolbar that fades away like many video players, it would bring more information to the replay viewer.
2) Why can you not click the doctrine button during a replay? I would find this helpful in seeing what doctrine people choose before the obvious signs like special units etc.
3)Rewind? Why can we not jog playback in the reverse to watch a particular minute or special manuever again.
4)This is in regards to the section where you select replays to watch (Game History). I would like to be able to sort the columns by the column headers, like any database. Click the header and the columns are sorted.
5) also regarding the above: why can't the game remember that the last thing you did was watch a replay? why must you select recorded games? I would find it helpful to click game history and it automatically take me to recorded games. I mean, who saves games after the campaign is done? this feature is for watching replays.
Doctrine 1: Armored Guards Reinforcment
T34/57 Upgrade (Allows you to upgrade any 5 T34 tanks at any time with the 57mm High Velocity AT Gun)
T44 Call in (Allows you to call in up to 3 T44 tanks)
ISU122 Call In (Allows you to call in a single ISU122 at a time, devastating damage, 2 minute reload)
Right Hand Side
Armor Improvment (Decreases penetration due to better quality armor ie. spalling)
HEAT Shells (Improves Penetration at unsloped armor)
12.7mm Turret MG (Improves damage vs Infantry and can damage planes a bit)
Doctrine 2: Guards Infantry
Left Hand Side
Flamethrower Squad (5 Man Squad with 1 Flamethrower, everyone else has a PPS43)
PTRS AT Rifles (Allows AT Infantry to fire faster)
Molotov Cocktails (Devastating aganist buildings and infantry in cover and can damage tank engines)
Right Hand Side
152mm Barrage (5 152mm Artillery Shells fall in a tight ares)
SVT40 Rifles (Upgrades all Infantry Squads with the SVT40, adds a 5 Munition Cost to the squads too as payoff, but fires 5x Faster)
Revenge for the Motherland (Passive Ability, squads fight harder when outnumbered. 200% Boost in all areas)
Doctrine 3: VVS Support
Left Hand Side
IL2 Strafing Run (an IL2 will strafe the area, 12.7 and 23mm Guns will slaughter infantry and light vehicles, as well as slighty damage heavier armor)
IL2 Rocket Run (a Pair of IL2 Sturmoviks will fire rockets at an area, good vs armor)
IL2 Bombing Run (a pair of IL2s will drop each a single 500 kilogram bomb)
Right Hand Side
IL2 Observation Run (gives Line of Sight and artillery can fire more accurately into the revealed area due to radio contact)
Paratroopers (8 man squad with PPS43 SMGs will drop into the area)
IL2 Mad Minute (a pair of IL2s will strafe, rocket and bomb the area you call it in)
Conscripts (12 man, all armed with Mosin Nagant rifles, not very strong and cannot be reinforced or healed)
Regular Infantry (8 man, has 1 DT28 gunner and armed with Mosin Nagants, can br upgraded with SVT40)
Assault Group (6 man, armed with PPSh41 SMG)
Machinegun Group(4 man, 3 DP28MG and 1 Rifle, supression medium, damage medium)
Anti Tank Rifle Group (5 man, 2 armed with PTRD (PTRS avaible with Guards Infantry, 1 PPSh41 and 2 SVT40 rifles)
Sniper (2 man armed with scoped SVT40)
SU76 Assault Gun (Medium Penetration, Medium Explosion Damage and barrage option that fires 3 rounds randomly)
T34/76 (Armed with 76mm Gun, low penetration, can be improved with HEAT Shells from Guards Armored, 85mm gun upgrade for 50 munitions, 57mm Upgrade for 100 munitions for Guards Armored)
BT7 (fast speed, good penetration and low damage)
SU152 (low speed, good armor, good gun with a long reload, and a barrage option that fires high explosive round into an area, 2 at a time)
America: U.S. Marines, upgradable with M12 Johnson LMG package and able to Camouflage. And also an American Officer armed with a Colt.45 and able to call in artillery strikes.
Wehrmacht: Bison self-propelled assault gun and Lorraine Schlepper self-propelled artillery gun.
Panzer Elite: Nashorn self-propelled assault gun.
British: S.A.S and Breda portable guns.
Last edited by Rischer; 25th Aug 08 at 12:44 AM.
I'm pretty sick of Axis - Wehr having the ability to buy their experience to all their units. You can't buy an elite force who has everything you need to succeed in battle if they never been in battle before.
Experience is earnt by fighting. And should be so for all factions.
- Remake the kampkraft centre to a supply thingy or something
Ok, here are some suggestion from my view:
It try to explain it short like possible, because my english ins't the best :P
It would be nice when... :
A few things about the general gameplay of CoH
1) Larger range for all weapons (Tanks, Vehicles and Handweapons)
2) Less sight and fire accurate for all moving units
3) More sight and fire accurate for all units which aren't moving
4) Tank traps have to slow down the crashing tanks (Tiger, Panther, Pershing, Sherman Bulldozer ...) much more like it is at the moment.
5) Less view (maybe 2-3 Meters) for units which are moving in a smokey cloud.
For example: The Commandos use the smoke nade, so they loose there sight because they can't see anymore than fog. So it could be that they run into a group of enemys because the could't the them before.
Or if a Sherman use his smoke grenade, he will be hidden in the smoke but it hasn't any view too.
Same if infantry units rush into the smoke made by Mortars.
Of course it must be possible that all units have the same properties if they moving into smoke.
6) 100% Friendy Fire, from all weapons (P-47, Grenades, Maingun of a Tank, Panzerschreck and so on)
7) More damage for all Tank MGs (Turret MG, Front MG and the MG between the Maingun)
Now some suggestions for the different Nations in CoH
1) More Health Point for the German Bunker
2) Less fuel cost for the US MG-Emplacment (maybe 10 Fuel Points)
3) Rotating ability for the britisch Vickers Sandbagbunker (like 17 Pounder) but less protection for the MG Crew.
4) It would be nice if britsh Trenches couldn't be destroy by pushing the delete button. Much better - If the soldiers (form every Nation) have to use there Shovel to refill the trench again with earth, so they need the the same time (maybe a little bit faster) to delete the trenches like to build it.
5) Heroic Rangers (Sprint Action) seems to be unhurtable, its ok when they run faster and fight like hell, but it's unbelievable that they run into a Heavy MG fire without any lost.
6) More Firepower for the StuG III, Hetzer and M10 against other tanks. And especially for the StuG a little more damage against infantry would be fine.
7) More Firepower for the StuH 42 against infantry, because it make a big boom, but no really damage against infantry, i mean it is a 105mm Artillery Gun like the american, so it would be ok when it does the same damage like a hit of the American 105mm Howitzer.
And the StuH 42 is expensiv enough to get this fire power. If you think it is to heavy, set a limit for the StuH 42 (Maybe only two StuH 42 on map at the same time are possible)
8) American Sticky Bombs has to loose the 100% accurate when the flying throw the air.
I think it is nearly the same like the german Tankgrenades of the Panzerelite, they are magnetic too, but don't hit with every throw. It's ok when the Sticky bomb is hang on the Tank when it hit, but if the soldier throw it and don't hit the explosion will be on the ground and only hurt some infantry men (if they running into the explosion)
9) Tank Commanders for Tiger, Jagdpanther, Pershing and M10, for better view (like the british Tank Commander)
10) HE Grenades for the AT-Half Truck, for better fighting against Infantry.
11) Added a kind of "accurate Aura" for the Wehrmacht Officer
Last edited by Germanikus; 26th Aug 08 at 9:22 AM.
Above me has awsome suggsetions
Ummmm add the panzer 3 tank because it was used alot and also add German airsupport as a doctorin
Add a Russian faction and campaign - I would love to see the T-34 in the game.
Wehrmacht: Sturmtiger rocket mortar upgrades for Tigers and Maus II heavy tanks.
Panzer Elite: Jagdpanzer IVs.
America: Sherman upgrades (105mm and E8 'Easy Eight') and M36 Tank Destroyers.
Units able to upgarde to a medic unit once a triage or similar building has been built. Units only able to upgrade if no other upgrade has been initiated for that unit. Cost to man power of around 250-270.
Last hurrah! - If a unit has been upgraded to carry grenades then at a MP cost equal that of the unit(?) plus ammo cost of 100 then the unit can attack enemy detonating grenades and with loss of allied unit (friendly fire aswell?), creating damage of grenade x3 per size of unit.
Infiltration - Creates a unit that mimics an enemy infantry unit, will not be fired on by enemy units until they have fired on enemy first. This can be countered if coming into contact with enemy officers (or vetrans?)
See the light - Huge cost(?) (1000 MP 200 AP 200 FP) selected target comes under players control due to propaganda. Perhaps at a lower cost, infantry only.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)