WHERE TO GET SUPPORT FOR DOWNLOADED GAMES

Read This WHERE TO GET SUPPORT FOR DOWNLOADED GAMES

Read this if you bought your game online, e.g. on Steam or Direct2Drive

If you bought your game online by using a download service such as Steam or Direct2Drive and you're experiencing technical or gameplay-related problems, please contact THQ tech support:

>>THQ support (for all THQ games)

If you bought the game on Steam and are having patching or downloading problems, authentication problems (i.e. CD key issues) or billing issues, please contact Valve support:

>>Contact Steam Support (for CoH and Opposing Fronts)

>>Valve Support links (for CoH)

>>Valve Support links (for Opposing Fronts)

You can also visit the Steam forums.

If you bought your game from D2D or TryGames or Play, please contact them for billing or downloading issues.

How come you can't help me with my Steam version of CoH?

RelicNews is a fansite, all of our support is done by volunteers. We therefore cannot provide any official support

In order to help you resolve your problem the volunteers here at RelicNews would need to have some idea of how the distribution software works and which adjustments other retailers such as Valve have made to the game. Unfortunately our volunteer crew is not privvy to this information and there's very little we can do to help you with our limited knowledge.

We therefore recommend that you contact the official tech support using the links above. Additional phone numbers for THQ technical can also be found in your game manual.
    Last edited by GroundZero; 2nd Oct 07 at 2:56 PM.

Thread Information