1. British AI doesn't move the 17 pounder AT gun, if you go around it.
2. Played an Expert British AI on Sturzdorf and set to annihilation. I cleared the entire map, verified more than once, and British kept calling in a new HQ command truck. Quit the game and checked the entire map. Watched the reply from the British AI perspective and they had nothing on the map.
At one point it almost looked like the AI was about to make a trench as the outline for one was on the ground but I couldn't click it. It disappeared a few minutes before I quit so not sure if it was anything. Screens and replay available but I assume/hope it was just a fluke thing.
3. I noticed something else that, while not that big of a deal, I'm not sure why it was changed from vCOH? When I was playing Americans against Wehrmacht I noticed that, if you grab a dropped enemy MG42 or Mortar (these are the only two I have noticed for sure), it will not show the number of men in the squad next to the mg or mortar pic (the one above the squads head). You can see the number of men if you physically click on the squad and then look in the taskbar.
Not a huge issue but I really noticed it when I had the MG garrisoned in a building. Couldn't tell how many guys were still in the building because it didn't show without clicking on the building. The MG's and mortar's I actually created from the WSG were fine.
4. Had three rifle squads that had each lost men. Grabbed them all and clicked to reinforce each. I noticed that, when I had all three squads selected and was tabbing through them, it didn't show that they were reinforcing (the taskbar area where it would show beneath the pics was empty).
If I clicked on each squad (as in, not grouped) it would show they were. I could have swore in vCOH you would see the reinforcements taking place if you tabbed through your squads? Or maybe I just need to sleep.
Edit - Adding others from below.
5. It took 7 shots from a King Tiger tank to take out a STATIONARY USA Jeep in a skirmish game.
6. The MG42s in the Wehrmacht halftrack (from Krieg Barracks) have different firing sounds. The one in the back has the "original" MG42 firing sound from the actual weapon teams. The one in the front has a different sound.