$213450225 No range?

Fallen Phoenix

$213450225 No range?

Greetings,

Unless I missed a post on this, I havent' seen anyone post anything about this. I played teh game earlier today as the IG, and saved, turned off game and was gone for 30 minutes if that. I come back and I noticed that parts of my menue say no range with $ and some random number in it.. I thought it was just the menue and loaded the game, it in the game as well, mission objectives are setup that way, and the counter on the pillar of death in the chaos marine main base is as such now.. Not sure what I can do to fix this.

Thanks,

Fallen

Sounds like one a file is missing or corrupted, please post your warnings.log. Moving thread...

Fallen Phoenix
    Greetings,

Thanks for the fast reply, the game hasn't crashed yet because of the no range problem yet, it plays normally, just can't read alot of stuff that has changed to it.

thanks

Right, and your warnings.log file - located in the DC root folder - will probably shed some light on the issue. Open it with Notepad and copy and paste the contents here. However, regardless of what it shows, the chances are I'll suggest reinstalling the game.

Thread Information