Okay heres all the nerfs i've found regarding commandos from the changelog:
- Commando Infantry reinforce cost increased from 25 to 35
- British Commando Concealing Smoke and Commando Grenades share timers - abilities cannot be used at the same time.
- British Commando Glider, with the exception of the Glider HQ, will not allow reinforcements or be able to build units outside friendly territory.
- British Commandos cannot capture when using Concealing Smoke. Using smoke while capturing will stop the capture.
- Commando Gliders will be able to land anywhere except enemy base sectors.
Now my question is has the issues with this unit been adressed? Lets look at the issues suggested in 2.101
- Reinforement time too little- Fixed
- 'base raping' - Fixed
- Commando nade and smoke combo too deadly- Fixed
- Commando capping whilst in smoke- Fixed
- Commando demo charge has no cooldown- Not fixed
- Commandos rape all but mp44 wielding infantry- Not fixed.
Now whilst the nerfs have been good so far, imo there are still 2 much needed nerfs to bring them into line. Their damage output is still incredibly high, and is still the reason wehr players are racing to tech to 3-4 in order to get armour out. If their damage output was toned down a little, especially firing on the move accuracy then I think they would be fixed.
The demo charge also needs a cooldown. For an ability that can 1 hit ko a bunker for 50 munitions and take out WHOLE squads in one blast its need a cooldown. 1 minute would be fine.