Retribution cover and new wallpaper

Retribution cover and new wallpaper

Thanks for sharing this, but what's the source? Is it legit or custom made?

Looks freakin AWESOME!

If you cannot associate it with Heavy Metal then it is not WarHammer

My WarHammer 40000 Music Video v.1

The cover with the Inquisitor is definitely amazing, beats the CE hands down.

allright, who was the bastard that said"women cannot look badass" in this forum ? A step to the front and deal with your mistakes kind sir
    Last edited by aktheon; 5th Jan 11 at 3:14 PM.

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...post1045185328

:'(

In all seriousness, though, I love the art! Looks fantastic!

Sorry, haven't seen

Nah, it's fine, I'm not bothered by it - you brought it to light far better than I did :P

Awesome! *New Wallpaper Confirmed*
    Also, it looks like the Inquisitor Commander will have access to Servo Skulls
    often used by Inquisitors as Familiars
    http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Servo-skull.
    GFWL Sarthulu

I wonder what the in-game effect of a Servo-skull will be. In TT, they grant +1 Initiative and access to an extra psychic power.
    Look at the bright side, kid - you get to keep all the money.

12. Modding Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #12
    A forgettable little corner of southwestern Kentucky
    Anybody else wondering what's going to be the difference between the standard version and the Collector's Edition?
    I has a Blurb. And one of those Tweeter things.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmao
    I'd run with a shotgun to go hijack a private airplane and fly to Belgium. Nothing interesting ever happens in Belgium, so there's definitely no zombie apocalypse there.

I'd assume the collector's edition is what Ruined called the Uber edition.
    Pro-Skub, supporting the idea of new heroes for the Last Stand as DLC since 1967.
    Mod forum: SWR

@Croaxleigh

TF2 hats.

15. Dawn of War II Senior Member  #15
    The Inquisitor's hat is so damn cool. I want one just like it.
    The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light.

That wallpaper is seriously awesome!

Very nice! If the art will reflect the in game selection (wasn't the case with the hounds of khorne). We could see a inferno pistol for the inquisitor (used by top brass of the witch hunters... burn heretic! and all that http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Inferno_Pistol ). Also a servo skull would be sweet maybe invis ranged spotting for the "ranged offensive" commander? We see art and in game doesn't always reflect each other.

Inferno pistol would be more of a close combat choice thou but boy do they hurt! one of the few melta techs that have continued burst :P
    Last edited by Demonhorde; 5th Jan 11 at 5:26 PM.

Interesting... while I do not like the Inferno Cannons used by Hellhounds, I do like the Inferno Pistols used by Adepta Sororitas. Why is that so?
    Last edited by Makenshi; 5th Jan 11 at 5:26 PM. Reason: nvm

Because flamethrower pistols are awesome?

Interesting... while I do not like the Inferno Cannons used by Hellhounds, I do like the Inferno Pistols used by Adepta Sororitas. Why is that so?
    Because its being held by a woman who can burn your crouch off if you disobey her? Mak didn't know you was into that sort of things jk
    No qaurter back men, only forward or we will hold this line forever!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Row Row Row Fight the Powha

Well inferno cannons is large flamethrowers and has 0 to do with the tech employed in inferno pistols. Inferno pistols are very advanced and rare melta weapons that can be fired on continued burst. Very short range but since it's more or less a flamethrower version of melta tech it can clear out swats of units... All the known Inferno pistols are works of art and venerated items. Only very "privileged" people have them according to lexicanum. Doubt we would see any run of the mill battle sister run around with one.
    Last edited by Demonhorde; 5th Jan 11 at 5:40 PM. Reason: derp

Well thank god this isn't a battle sister then.

Yes, the inferno pistol is a melta pistol. The pistol version of the flamer is a Hand Flamer (source: Codex: Blood Angels).

The third wallpaper is freakin' awesome. A Baneblade in the background... hmmm...

"Ready to unleash 11 barrols of hell!"
    Imperial Guard Player
    'The men of the Imperium are arrayed before you. They are ready to destroy those who would seek to rip the Imperium asunder.'
    -Colonel McKendrick to Warmaster Fexizhaen, on his regiment of the Hadriasian 308th
    I've noticed that the number of words in an Ork naming convention is exponentially proportional to that of its destructive power... -Darklight004

"Ready to unleash 11 barrols of hell
    9 actually, the main cannon more of a slow ability, and the auto cannon don't seem to fire again...

I am interested in finding out what vehicle owns that huge cannon behind the Inquisitor on the wallpaper. Gotta be a Basilisk.

Inquisitor cover is hot.
    Evolve or Die...I choose to evolve.
    Steam: Ekko Tek

@Rezail: It's the DoW 1 quote from the Baneblade. I know that it only fired around 6 of them, but still, in TT it does have 11 barrols.

I doubt a Basilisk would be advancing with the Leman Russ Battle Tanks. Its gotta be a Baneblade.

It could be bb, or bassy(doubt they have it running on the front lines like that but ok), leman Russ with a vanquisher cannon, however its most likely bb, considerin it has a auto cannon stick out there.

Also i know its dow 1 qoute, just saying :P and the bb in dow 1 fired 10. Just hope it doesnt have the same disease, as dow one bb auto cannon did.

Yeah you can see it's much bigger than the Russ's from the tracks and the demolisher cannon is sticking out at the right by the looks of it. Bah, I just want to see some more Lord Commissar.

That Inquisitor.

MMMhmmMmmm...

That Inquisitor.

MMMhmmMmmm...
    I pretty sure that many m's aren't allowed toward female members of the inquisition.

Wonder if we get the more exotic looking inferno pistol? Like this one?
    Last edited by Demonhorde; 5th Jan 11 at 8:00 PM.

Its Caeltos, hes allowed.

Plus hes a grey knight... which emans he can do whatever the damn well he wants

Plus hes a grey knight... which means he can do whatever the damn well he wants
    oh my mistake they can walk in and ask for anything, so can you helpless rofl.

heh heh hehh, Victory! Make me a Sammich Inquistor!

@Demonhorde:

You mean that's not how it looks? cause that's how it looks to me.

37. Dawn of War II Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #37
    Plus for the love of god stop using image shack and get an account elsewhere. Photobucket is still an amazing one, and it actually loads the pictures.
    You should check out Priority Vox Channel Secundus, a blog!

Shuma: We have not seen it in game yet. Remember the hounds of khorne? I do hope we get that model if we get inferno pistol at all that is.
    Last edited by Demonhorde; 5th Jan 11 at 8:07 PM. Reason: sorry my bad

@Hirm: I for one can host images anywhere EXCEPT photobucket. I guess their service doesn't like south america, because EVERY image from them appears as an unclickable thumbnail that in no way expands (I tried EVERYTHING, believe me)

And i already have 2 accounts in photobucket, both of wich have exceeded the monthly bandwidth limit.

How about you just send me all the images and I upload them, since I have a pro-account and can link and show images from my gallery on the net without any bandwith restriction?
    - What can change the nature of a man?

Thread Information