Welcome to the Pultizer Prize winning Company of Heroes Combat Photography thread II (well not quite...), please follow the guidelines below.
The rules are:
- Post your pictures in spoiler tags, thumbnails (smaller than 320x320) are excluded. ([spoiler][img]url here[/img][/spoiler])
- Anything larger than 1024x768 must be linked off page, a thumbnail may be included (excludes already posted images).
- Company of Heroes, Opposing Fronts, and Tales of Valor photographs only.
- Please note if you altered the photograph.
- You can obtain Relic Community hosting here. To post your screen shot click 'browse', navigate to the screen shot, select it and press ok. Press 'upload now'. Copy the URL that it gives you and post it like this [spoiler][img]url here[/img][/spoiler].
- This CoH screenshot utility is very useful. Simply right click on the attached file and click save as, save it in your CoH install directory (default is %programfiles%\THQ\Company Of Heroes). Than add the -dev commandline as detailed here. Additional help with using the utility can be found here
- Your screenshots can be found in My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\Screenshots
The original thread can be found here.