Polish mod?(Sorry if out of place)

Polish mod?(Sorry if out of place)

Yea i wouldnt mind seeing a polish mod..I mean come effing on!They earned there keep in the battle of winza

720 polish soliders 700 men 20 officers vs:

40,000 infantry
    153 aircraft
    142 artillary batterys
    300 tanks
    and over 1,500 Misc..I mean comn!
    DAMN i want a mod for poles..AND FUCK ANY POLISH RACIST JOKES!

On the frontlines. Vehicle: PzKpfw Tiger II. Loyalty:To the Philippines
    well this is definantly out of place. this is sort of link belongs to the main armory. but still good suggestion though.. try looking around a bit.. you may like what you find.

I've written concepts for a Polish faction and campaign. They'd fit better in a prequel.

really there were 350 tanks rather than 300. I don't know whether somebody will undertake because there is much work really, he is defending the textury latest models and of vehicles.
    I come around Polish, and generally speaking I am behind the creature modu with subject matter of the September Campaign. How somebody will be interested, of such a creature modu, I can give aid, np of the form taken, whether of information about the weaponry

They where out of the war pretty fast,the only thing that i can think of that would be cool was a operation market graden with sosabowski's poles

I still want one..They couldnt add it as a third allied army...Or a doctorine..Polish paratroop or somthin?

They did have troops fight alongside the Russians.

Ask the Eastern Front Mod team about it.
    "Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely"
    General Dwight Eisenhower - 6th June 1944

They did have troops fight alongside the Russians.
    The majority fight alongside the CW and the US forces special at Italian front the Normandy front and the airborne div during operation market garden . The Polish forces which fight alongside the soviets are the forces that they were communist. Dont forget the Kattin Forest war crime from the soviets against 15000 Polish officers /PO/troops, also the attitude of REd Army during the Warsaw uprising was very strange, they had stopped 30 Km for one month and the watch the Polish freedom Fighters died / slaughter in the hands of Polizei units, SS antipartizan groups like Dirlewagmnern and Kaminsky regiments (PONA). So I respect the Polish they were the best troops in CW forces during WW II but they have been betrayed at the end from the allies which they fighting with. Look and read about the Yalta and Tehran convention to see what I mean,also for the kattin War crime.

Forget the Poles, check the Eastern Front mod.

janh95
    the poles where in my town in ww2 in stadskanaal they hunted the germans here .
    but there was almost no battle at all they just surrendered.
    but still awesome poles.
    i live in stadskanaal btw for the history freaks
    they come to my province along with the canadians they went to north groningen for appingdam and delfzijl and bedum

Wow, first time ever do I see so much love for my country xD

In any case, seing a mod about us would be nice indeed, but I'm not sure many people would undertake that project. At least not with all the other ones currently under work I'm sure :P
    My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Akagi_Ryu/
    Ruined:FYI on the bug fixing front a Steam patch can be applied in a matter of hours, most of which involve making coffee, chatting about the latest season of Survivor and pressing the upload button.

janh95
    would be fun.
    then i would create a map of stadskanaal in 1945.

I think something like a 'polish' doctrine is more realistic. BTW, soon I'm going to make a polish vehicle skinpack (for the famous 1st armored division 1944/45 period)

The majority fight alongside the CW and the US forces special at Italian front the Normandy front and the airborne div during operation market garden . The Polish forces which fight alongside the soviets are the forces that they were communist. Dont forget the Kattin Forest war crime from the soviets against 15000 Polish officers /PO/troops, also the attitude of REd Army during the Warsaw uprising was very strange, they had stopped 30 Km for one month and the watch the Polish freedom Fighters died / slaughter in the hands of Polizei units, SS antipartizan groups like Dirlewagmnern and Kaminsky regiments (PONA). So I respect the Polish they were the best troops in CW forces during WW II but they have been betrayed at the end from the allies which they fighting with. Look and read about the Yalta and Tehran convention to see what I mean,also for the kattin War crime.
    This man speaks the truth.

In WW2 Poland put in the field the fourth greatest Allied army, after ussr, usa and commonwealth.

janh95
    i did know Poland had a good army in ww2 but not this good :P

Yes , The Polish ,the Greeks , the Czechs , the Serbians and all the people who believed in freedom was cheated by Churchill and all of those politician which had divide the Europe at the end of WWII.

Well, polish army wasnt bad. It was a "Modern" army in 1939. So sad, they where the first who faced the Blitzkrieg in large numbers, so basically, they had no elements or the force to pull it back.

The main thing the blitz do, fear.

Also i heard the poles where the first to reach Monte Cassino?

Also i heard the poles where the first to reach Monte Cassino?
    This victory was theirs accomplished and some of the Free France Colonial troops . The rest CW and US suffered many loses . Also Polish pilots turn the Battle of Britain the crucial day of August when the Brits loose too many pilots ,then they filled the space and gave a relief to them. But as always the history are written by the winners and they pay much more attention to the GB and US troops results than other forces like Polish , Greeks, Free France colonial troops, etc.
    A minor example was the Algerian Colonial France troops that they fought for mother France and the coming years become the Terrorist during the liberation war of Algeria. So but the war is for the stripes not for the troops , and the Generals takes all the medals and stars not the common fighters .

Moving to Main Section. We also have a World War 2 history forum, which I think this discussion should move towards.

Ty mate.

The Commonwealth of Independent States, Ukraїne
    Polish I Corps in the Soviet Union was a formation of the Polish Armed Forces in the East. Formations of the corps took part in combat from September 1943. In March 1944 it was enlarged again, forming the Polish First Army. It first entered combat in the summer of 1944 as part of the 1st Belorussian Front on the right wing of the Lvov-Sandomierz Operation, fighting in the battles during the Soviet crossing of the river Vistula around Dęblin and Puławy. In September 1944 it was involved in fighting around Warsaw in an attempt to support the Warsaw Uprising. However, those efforts received minimal Soviet support and ended in failure. In January 1945 it took place in the liberation of Warsaw, afterwards it moved towards Bydgoszcz. The Polish First Army then fought in Pomerania, breaking through the Pomeranian Wall (Pommernstellung) fortified line and capturing Festung Kolberg (Fortress Kołobrzeg), a heavily fortified city, in March. Its units advanced nortwest as far as Danzig and Kępa Oksywska. In the Spring of 1945 the army, now numbering 78,556 soldiers, was shifted to the front on the river Oder in preparation for the final Soviet offensive of the war in Europe. The Polish Second Army also entered the line of battle at this time, and together the two armies contributed about 10% of the total forces involved in the operation. During the offensive it crossed the river on April 16 and joined the Battle of Berlin. In it, among other actions, the Polish units of the 1st army crossed the Hohenzollern Canal and advanced on Kremmen, Flatow, Paaren and Nauen. They ended their campaign by participating in the battle of Berlin. The troops of the 1st Infantry Division supported by the 2nd Brigade of Howitzer Artillery and the 1st Independent Mortar Brigade, fought in the central sector of Berlin's defences, seizing the Technical University, the Tiergarten underground station and the Tiergarten park (near the Zoo), entering the rear areas of the Reichstag and the Reich Chancellery.

The army was disbanded after the war, on 22 August, 1945. Its constituent units went on to serve in the armed forces of the newly created Polish People's Republic.

Operations of the Polish Army in the East

main vehicles were:
    T-34 m.41, m.43, T-34/85,
    T-70,
    IS-2,
    SU-57, SU-76M, SU-85, ISU-122, ISU-152,
    BA-64,
    Universal Carrier,
    M2 Halftrack, M17, SP-AA gun.

The God of War is soviet artillery.

Kqpa

Polish mod

How many peoples will help in creating mod with Poles?? I'm asking, because we have a concept of making polish army, but we need people to make maps and models

Thread Information