the last stand elite status?

the last stand elite status?

Im at 20 and considering it. what is elite exactly? i wont lose my stuff just for some more score points...

elite is a cheap way of extending gameplay. i wouldnt bother if it only gives you points.

Nothing more then Prestige Mode like CoD4. You get a token that increases score but sucks up your commander slot. Not worth it unless you are hardcore about topping the Score Leaderboard.

"Blessed is the Mind too small for Doubt." - Chaplain

really? damn thats sad... i was really hoping that the second time around there would be secret super war gears or the old ones but better or something. sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by [oGs]Shadow
    really? damn thats sad... i was really hoping that the second time around there would be secret super war gears or the old ones but better or something. sigh...
    Loading tips like "Skill trumps level!" and whatnot should give you sufficient hints concerning the stance of Relic on that.

Another bad design decision. Elite status should give you a choice of a trait to keep as a permanent, not related to wargear. You could get Combat Expert, Combat Master on your second level 20 reset, Zealous, or anything like that. It wouldn't stack with the same trait on wargear (a trait only counts once) but it would give you a REASON to go Elite.

8. Dawn of War II Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #8
    Elite status will be easy with the new "unlock for use at all levels" achievements. I'm quite tempted to do it myself, since it will be nice to go through the captain levels again (whom is easily, IMO, the best designed and most fun hero).
    You should check out Priority Vox Channel Secundus, a blog!

Edgier than a black katana Shuma's Avatar
    Another 2 year necro? Is this a new trend?
    Pro-Skub, supporting the idea of new heroes for the Last Stand as DLC since 1967.
    Mod forum: SWR

Thread Information