Ok, so Gamespy has reset the stats of my main account during the time I haven't played. I started playing again Tuesday, and noted that it's fairly difficult to get to join no-noob games due to this. I don't got all that much time to beat noobs until an acceptable rating, so by posting replays from all of my 7 games since Tuesday I hope sometimes I will be recognized in no noob games rather than kicked.
I'm Snuskpelle playing IG, and no, I'm not gay despite my color scheme.
Some comments on the seven games contained: numbered from 1 (oldest) to 7 (newest)
1. Oasis of Sharr. I'm very rusty here. Game is long but some players are pretty noob. Some memorable noob chat messages that can be pretty fun to read.
2. Kasyr Lutien. Game with random teams. Unfortunately a bit unbalanced as I get teamed up with Tepex who played 3000 games.
3. Into the Breach. Quality of game is low, but it's a good example of what noobs often do wrong (building an army and not using it).
4. Into the Breach. Quality low here too, another good example of what noobs do wrong (spending money on useless turrets in middle).
5. Alvarus. Not that good IIRC, not remembering anything from this.
6. Alvarus. Much better game quality (more balanced teams). Got a weird bug here mid game preventing me from scrolling screen thus fucking up my micro.
7. Oasis of Sharr. Finally a no noob game I was let into because I had played the host on the previous Alvarus game. Quality is decent all around and makes for a fairly exciting game.
ResultsWon all games, highest number of kills each time IIRC.