Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

[Italian Conflict & La France] COH: Europeans at War [NEED 2D/3D Artists]

thx a lot but we need animator for team...guys i do new soldier anyone can help me with animation and all???

here shoot:

Spoiler

Spoiler

----- BLA BLA BLA BLA -----

Why would you need a new model for a ww2 soldier? Just make the helmet, export it and add in oe to a soldier you want, then reskin the soldier and you have a Italian soldier. The tank looks good though.

yes u have right mate

news from team here the Lancia Lince with Texture:

Spoiler

3d: JayDilla!
    Texture: Chopin

Enjoy

Love you guys! You're doing a great job but are you planning to create some beige-colored camos for the Italian tanks in the desert, too?

6. Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #56
    Great looking Lancia. Both model and texture look awesome.

for african camo for the moment no

8. Company of Heroes Senior Member  #58
    Great looking model and skin guys. The detail on the skin is top notch, but it seems chopin really likes that blue-grey. While it works well to show the lighter details in the skin, what was the base colour italy used for their vehicles during your intended time period?

it seems chopin really likes that blue-grey
    hmm.... actually i like beige color more ... but from the ref pics i need to use blue-grey . hope it'll work fine ingame (its what im really worried about)
    就是喜欢英雄连!

here the Semovente 75/18

3d:JayDilla!
    Texture: Chopin

Spoiler

Amazed how simple the Italian tanks are compared to Brit, Us, Ger tanks, it's just a box with threads lol , the skin is great though, like how the sphere thing where barrels comes out looks, the barrel can rotate slightly? Although the threads model looks quite bad, too blocky.

Looks awesome! Great piece of model.

13. Company of Heroes Senior Member  #63
    The treads are fine, once they get a good track texture on them, no-one will notice. Plus it cuts back on the ever annoying polies!

14. Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #64
    Dudes, you guys make fantastic work! I really am looking forward on gameplay progress.

thx a loot celestial in this day we do any video of ingame project the mod progress is great:

i think we are at the 40% of work

Razor making the coding and france units are near to done

For italian we need many other time but we are working so fast

Stay Tuned & Enjoy with our team

Big Up
    Last edited by JayDilla!; 4th Oct 10 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayDilla!
    i think we are at the 40% or work
    simply

ahjaahahahahahaha news in coming

How about the progress of the France faction ? because this thread told about about the merger of italian conflict and la france mod so I think it also release any news about the france..btw the idea about the merger look awesome..It's great!!

France Faction are near to done...i can say only this we show u any about that in days mate

Jesus Christ you fellas work fast. Good on you mate.
    "I could have won the whole of Africa with a Division of Australian Soldiers under my command"-Erwin Rommel
    A /b/rother and proud of it!
    Pantera - A New Level Live in Milan.

Can't wait to see this launch, the new models will open new possibilities for so much mods Would be nice to see some French aswell.

here the screenshoot of weapon in game... isn't italian soldier AMauahahahha XD

thx to Jorge

Spoiler

23. Company of Heroes Senior Member  #73
    Jorge's Carcano does look beautiful! Almost makes me want to buy one, Carcano's are still at reasonable prices these days, unlike Mausers.

carcano is the rifle who kill JFK and is a rifle of the first world war....powerfull! and when shoot to JFK target was a 2km of distance...AWESOME is one of best sniper rifle during the 9th centuty!

----------

ok...and NOW!???

THE ARL44 FOR FRENCH FACTION:

HERE THE SHOOT:

Spoiler

model by : Robin (from the previous La France team)
    uv/texture: chopin

Enjoy with us!
    Last edited by JayDilla!; 7th Oct 10 at 5:16 AM.

LOL - the dancing monster tank. This model is really cool, but the (firing) sound can't be original. Hope it will be changed before release.

why its called "dancing monster" ?....

why its called "dancing monster" ?
    I have called it so, after I have seen it in action.

some news:

"Casamatta" - Bunker 3D by Grifon73

Spoiler

stay tuned

enjoy

carcano is the rifle who kill JFK and is a rifle of the first world war....powerfull! and when shoot to JFK target was a 2km of distance...AWESOME is one of best sniper rifle during the 9th centuty!
    It was 265 feet which is roughly 80 metres. Not that it makes a difference...I am just being a smartass I guess.

You guys are doing a fantastic job, I really enjoy coming here and check out the updates. Thank you for your hard work!

Guys you are doing a great job,finaly someone put new concrete defences in game,please do more bunkers and pillboxes

we try to make happy everyone... thx for the support for our team

FIRST IMG of the HOSPITAL TEND for ITALIAN FACTION

3d by Grifon 73

Spoiler

stay tuned

Very nice! Looks like in "Mash". But what's that on the right hand in front of the tend? It's the point to think about new headquarters for both factions, so we can differ here from other mods.

So, this mod has taken the fantasy / science fiction route. That's too bad...

is a camounflag supply

36. Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #86
    Why do you think that?

for one thing the ARL44 heavy didnt go into production after '47!
    nice as it is modelwise its a post war hardware.
    the models are beautiful, the team is dedicated and works fast, so I dont wanna sound very harsh or anything but this mod is wrapped around one single engagement when the Italians attacked France after they surrendered to the Germans and the only real achivement of this "campagne" was that the Italians conquered one town famous of its bath. there was no real conflict between the two nations to speak of. they fought one battle and that lasted a few days. i agree with eliwood: this is fiction. the work itself is very professional though so i am awating this to be released but it is fiction nonetheless.

italian and french fight for 14 days at the start of the war...only this...but remember is a multiplayer mod not a singleplayer mod guys!!

isn't fiction...

the arl44 was building in the august 1944 like concept...is a remake of the arl40 used during the war...

any arl44 was used during the end of the war for try this concept...

...guys u play forgotten hope 2 for BF2 and u see many concept vehicles why if we use it is a fiction???[COLOR="Silver"]

@eliw00d and @inukshuk nobody says anything about a direct conflict by both factions. The old storys of "La France" and "Italien Conflict" can't be followed that old way, that's true. But so far as I know, that's not really discussed at the moment. So please, give the team time to plan some things about the story line. At the moment we only have two new factions, that's all.

Thanks @Grifon, I have supposed it, but was not sure.

any example first the war and during the war

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vallo_Alpino

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linea_Maginot

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campagna_di_Francia

during the start of the invasion of france by hitler...then the 10 september 1940 italy fight vs france

To remember that we are adding only two factions, you think however how beautiful it will be a game multiplayer in a map north African between English and Italian... between Tobruk and El Alamein

@Grifon73 yes,both french and italian soldiers fought in north afrika it will be good to see action there too.

@mod team,why dont you ask the afrikan mod team to join you and expand this even more.maybe add the british as a second allies and germans as second axis faction

I thought it added those two factions on top of the existing ones, or am I wrong?

I can only praise the work you fellas put into this - and I think the Italian faction has long been needed, so dont get me wrong here. Its like the Japanese faction: a must have! Now we will have all major players: Germany, Italy, US, UK, Soviet Union for ETO. There was lot of talk about adding Romania or Hungary or other Axis factions but I think the Italians are much more important to portray as the war without them would not have been the same. Even the outcome is very much dependent on Italy's involvement.
    I gave you my opinion on the theoritical "war" between Italy and France as I was merely pointing out the obvious: there was no such thing. Its like if we built a mod around the war between Germany and Holland or something. I am newbie here and I have done a lot of reading to bring myself up to date and I support those who are in the opinion that using experimental stuff is a little pushing it (like Maus or Panther II) so I still think the ARL44 dont belong but the hard and professional work you put into the Italian faction is something I can only salute! Keep it up guys and congrats!

Yepp @inukshuk that's in detail the same what I think about.

@Don_Durandal no, it's not an replacement, it's like the EF mod an addition of two new factions with their own stuff.

@inukshuk we wanna do the best for you and all from relic communtiy and coh fans...we wanna do a great mod and we work with the best intenction on it...thx for the good word u write..thx to all with the heart

thx for the support from all people

AND NOW!

guys news from team..

2 VIDEO FOR YOU:

1ST THE OM32 Autocarretta (ITALIAN FACTION):

Spoiler

the 2ND SOMUA SAU40 (FRANCE FACTION):

Spoiler

Enjoy

Oh yes, the Somua it's a nice battle machine, I like it. For what purposes is made the Autocarretta? Looks like a bag carrier on airports.

Looks like a bag carrier on airports.
    I am rolling on the ground laughing!

Can the Autocaretta carry troops, like a Bren Carrier maybe?

[SARCASM]No, as you can see its only for blowing up. [/SARCASM]

50. Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #100
    My guess is that it's an Italian Kettenkrad.

The SAU40's projectile uses the wrong marker, and doesn't come out of the barrel.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information