Page 7 of 148 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Ultimate Apocalypse - 1.73.4 Released!

There that Tau Ion Cannon is per-fected.
    Mods In Progress: Ultimate Apocalypse | Daemons Mod

Beware, my Ultimate Apocalypticinator!

So i can do some new variants for the Hammerhead then . I especially thought about three in certain 1. Dual Burst cannons 2. Dual Plasmablaster 3. Dual Fusion Blaster (Maybe extra strong vs. Buildings?). So in general i've got some nice ideas for other units in mind aswell. I hope i'll have some time to bring them to life during christmas, wish me luck!
    Join the Ultimate Apocalypse Mod on STEAM today! LINK TO STEAM And our mod on

You guys' computers must be very powerful. Too much units on the battlefield let me experience heavily lag. XP1 mod is terrible when I enabe the Apocalypse condition.

I think that tier VI takes too much time, maybe just raise the cost of tier V. Adjusting the thing of tier VI to tier V.
    Think of that, you need to built two fortresses and research them three times for upgrading to tier V.

Just of my thought.

Just forget the older Versions of our Mod as it's almost completely Reborn out of it's own ashes! So the Apocalypse prize is already fixed and so much got improved that mentioning it all would blast the thread into space! And believe me the long research time of Tier VI will have it's legitimation when 1.6 comes out. The lag issue you've mentioned is normal and even strong PCs suffer from having many units on the screen!

Yeah. Lag... the wierd thing is though, I don't get any lag! I do like that. lol

What do you guys think about making the t1 units become free once tier 5 or 6 has been reached? I've been playing a lot with my buddies on a LAN and it's been great fun but one thing I have noticed is that when the big stuff starts coming out nobody bothers to build the little t1/t2 guys anymore and it just becomes a huge superunit/tank mashup. If the littler infantry became free I could see it adding a lot more of an epic war feel - and give the bug stuff a lot more targets Just some thoughts I had - great work on the mod it's a BLAST!

free tier one units? That sounds apocalyptic, sounds like a good idea though, first tier units are bound to be useless once the big guns come into play later....making them free makes them a bit more useful. maybe the upgrade to unlock the costless tier one unit should be a bit expensive, I'm sure the player will take full advantage of free units
    Profman96 (High Primary mod tester) - joined 12/24/10

Proudly apocalyptic
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...elease-2-15-11
    NOW RECRUITING. PM ME OR MOD LEADERS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

http://warhammerfanfiction.blogspot.com/
    NOW BACK UP AND KICKING! BETTER STORIES AND MORE KICK ASS TRIBUTES TO COME

Yeah i like that idea also! I've already diskussed that with Cylarne today and it's noted for future releases.

The Warp, Some where in the H-sector of My Lord/Lady
    Would it be ok to ask what you guys are still polishing up before you release it, or is it Classified?
    A Follower of the Chaos God/Goddess Slaanesh. For he/she is the god/goddess of Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll!

Well, we still have one more race to complete with a crap load of new units and for the entire week, we are beta testing the mod, over and over and over.

Oh and sorry if I seem... offline for a while. You can't imagine the tons of pressure being forced onto me.
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 16th Dec 10 at 9:59 PM.

I might add-in for those uber-curious ones of you that the last two races aka. the Space Marines and the Imperial Guard recieve the huge payload of additions, thus munching equivalent amount of time away to smooth everything up. So prepare for a never known before apocalypse! So nevermind Cylarne of the huge pressure as you will be the Hero that released a mod tha's so epic that it even has a prefix infront it's name! It's the ULTIMATE APOCALYPSE!!!
    I hope i didn't said too much then .

Else send me a bomb via pm!

-Cosmocrat

ARGH!!! Im so behind on bug hunting....I feel so useless lolz, I'll keep u updated on bugs Cylarne ..... keep up the great work, the SM and IG with huge PAYLOADS of addition? hardly seems fair....

Is it too much to ask if u guys manage to find any new units for SoB or DE?

The Warp, Some where in the H-sector of My Lord/Lady
    @Cylarne_04: I have an Idea of how hard....and I must say I don't envy that part of the job you do ^_^

Wow I Love this mod!! It sounds great. Could you add in a unit cannon or a necron catacom (catacombe?) for the necs as a way of fast transport. Ie. like webway

----------

Have a special ability for the hq that initiates an emperor class titan attack on the battlefeild. the attack would be extremely powerful and would destroy even ultimate units.This could be the apocalyptic superweapon for the space marines. To defend angainst superweapons races could have a shield that could protect them from enemy ranged attacks for a short time maybe?
    AKS

The Space Marines are already set-up alright to counter the other races. In fact they really pwn right now! We gave them additionally the Warhound Titan to balance them out. I like the the necron Catacomb idea and there's still enough place for new buildigns to be added ^^. But i rather see that thing coming within post 1.6 releases then, as the time is running out for us!

Necrons The Unexpected

Ok. People, I'm very, very sorry. Version 1.6 will not involve the Necrons.

I did something very stupid for them that would make the C'tan and the wargear function proudly. I goofed up on it and now the Necrons have bugs all over. The wargear is now mest up and coding is incorrect. I think the Necrons will be released in version 1.61. Sorry. Still the mod kicks ass! The Necrons are not that cool anymore anyway. 1.6 will still be released the 20th however.

Merry Christmas, Cylarne_04.

But I like necrons. Their cool.

I'm sure others do too. Be happy that other races are freekin awesome.

Dude you've forgot something really crucial and important of the Necrons.

!!THEY'LL BE BACK!!

That's what she said. ^^ Necrons will be done in 1.61. I promise.

The mod will also include IG done by tonight. Beta Testers... be shocked to see the new IG by tomorrow.

do u think it will take long time to fix the Necrons?

It's sad to hear that the Necrons won't be show up in version 1.6. I hope they can get back to the battlefield soon.
    I am mostly looking forward to see what things changed with Tau.

@Cylarne - you included me in the credits but it said the Warhound Titan and Doomsday Monolith Skin. Only the Warhound Titan for now. The Doomsday Skin I'm still trying to figure out how to fix. On another topic, could you PM me an email address you use? I might need it in case I find a site that will let me upload.

Religion The Arrival Of The New Apocalypse!

Mwahahahaha! Finally! Imperial Guard is done! Ladies and gents. The moment of a true epic mod has arrived to fulfill a dream come true in new epic battles of an Apocalypse; Ultimate Apocalypse!

Many, many freekin long months of hard work has paid off and now I present to you good people a mod of a true W40k sized war. Many, many new units, structures, research, upgrades, abilities, ultimate superweapons and things you have never seen before are about to be witnessed with your very own eyes.

Across the world fans have waited for this moment and dammit I shall grant their wishes with a mod so epic that their jaws will drop! You yourself will witness the same as the mod's release draws nigh! Examine the battlefields of extreme ridiculously insane massive battles, build your titans to lead your forces to victory, upgrade your commander more improved than ever seen before, advance further beyond tier III, build your base larger and with less complications, build hundreds of turrets to defend against the onslaught of an Apocalypse, upgrade your turrets, summon the mighty super structures, customize your win conditions with many awesome choices and launch the ultimate superweapon that puts and end to everything.

1.59 is old school; 1.6 is the end of days!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    But today isn't the 20th. <--- Oh, so sorry. But we still have a lot of work to do. Just one more day fans, just one... more... day. It's worth the wait, I assure you all.

Merry Christmas eve, eve, eve, eve, eve, eve everyone!

Its time for the Apocalypse!!

Na, the Ultimate Apocalypse!!!

And oh crap. Beta testers... meaning just Profman and Cosmocrat, wherever my other beta testers went! I uploaded version 1.59.97 online but I have encountered other bugs... after that. Ha ha ha! Be prepared to see the Imperial ui doof numbers.

Upload progress... 45%.

Oh and this is the last beta. Make it good!

just us 2? woah, I feel so awesome! I'm doing my duty, and let me just say it was a honor to be working with u sir!

I'll snuff out every single bug that's humanely possible. Ans so the Apocalypse looms ever closer...

Glad SM is also getting a warhound - They tended to be in a little over their heads at times in the previous version. Can't wait to give this mod a run through! You guys are doing an awesome job at making a game version with a truly EPIC feel to it.

Aye. Actually I think the SM is now the coolest of all races except maybe... this is ironic but I think I like Orks the most. I have no idea why, I just think they are too good now the more units they have. I guess I like their tech logic too. Their ultimate superweapon I must add.

And boy do I miss chatting here all free style without the worries of uber things. Glad to be back mentally.

oh my good

so!~ so cool!!!

have to agree with Cylarne....though it heart tearing for me to admit it, Orks are kinda my fav race too.....soo many new shiny stuff....big gunz, choppas, and those crazy huge gitz with bigger gunz!

Not to mention the KUSTIM STOMPA! HAMMER ON BABY!!! Also many minor fixes, huge amounts of work by Cylarne and some decent artwork of mine kick in to make this Ultimatively Awesome! When you've thought that you're tough and seen anything possible then forget everything you know and open your Mind for the impossible, the incredible and the outstanding experience of an Ultimate Apocalypse! You was able to beat Computer opponents even on Insane without problem? Try the same here and you'll witness what it means to receive a COMPSTOMP!!!

Leading me to the proof that this mod is far beyond every expression of awesomeness that words can provide!

-quod erat demonstrandum-

-Cosmocrat

And so the beta testing results just came in all thanks to Profman and some what Cosmocrat with two things Profman did not catch. I thank you both A LOT! You have definitely shown the way to the corrections needed to make this awesome. It's good to hear that there are only upgrades, ui text and icon problems. I'll fix all of it up in a jiffy.

I think it's about time I add in that T6 idea that makes all T1 units free. The readme and army painter will be updated as well.

Any last ideas that'll be quick to do, say it now or forever hold your peace. Thank you.

Tau

oh, when u do make T1 units free, will reinforcement still cost money or just...totally free?

As for the bugs, I am ashamed I should have done better. It's getting late....but Im going to camp out here until the actual non-beta version is out. Well, good game Cosmocrat. U got bugs that I didn't, I'm sure that has happened quite a few times. Oh im jabbering nonsense. Initiating shutting up sequence in 5...4...3...2...1

Actually, no offense to Cosmocrat but you did a lot better finding the errors than even me. Like I said, you're awesome at this. You found 20-30 more than Cosmocrat in total. So don't bang your head against a brick wall.

There is no way in making reinforcements free. Just the starting units in the beginning.

aww....that makes me feel better, though the smilies were there because I got bored and wanted to 'pretty' things up a bit.

Reinforcement thing isn't bad, I can still spam unreinforced T1 free units. Backed up by my Titan, 4 land raiders, a couple of predators, and some venerables....covered by Devastators an voila, the ultimate warhost. But it sounds more like a cooking recepie : Bake Titan until ready, Add 4 land raiders for taste, give a dash of predators for some bloody flavor, and just a teeny weeny sprinkle of Venerables...for extra points, add a few spoons of Devastators

Here we go again

4 Land Raiders is a bit much though. It was sort of a bug. I'll fix that up too.

Necrons

Its not really a bug for me, (since I'm the one pumping them out) more like an advantage over the poor unsuspecting ai. Oh and another suggestion, have u considered hosting an online battle for this mod? select a specific date and time for an apocalyptic showdown! Mass destruction and carnage....Oh the beauty of it all

so the mod comes out about 6 hours?

Oh. Well it's 12:45pm here. Less than 11 hours. Comment away people, I'll be on again whenever. Just let me patch up a few things, make the readme and redo the army painter then I'll be releasing the mod.

well the time is 6:50 pm here so tommorrow i quit school for this semester so i will check up on this awsome mod. (Hope you fix the awsome Necrons soon.)

you guys are awesome! I may just have to quit school for this semester also

Queensbury, West Yorkshire, England, Holy Terra.
    @Whiteshield

What program are you using to make/edit the .tga files if it's Gimp then it may have applied RLE compression which Dawn of War does not use. To sort out that problem you need to re-load the .tgas into Gimp and click save as then over-write the existing file, assuming this is the problem.

@Cylarne_04

Just a tangent:-
    Anyone know how I should convert from Soulstorm to Dark Crusade?
    I tried this but I went a step further, to Dawn of War, from Soulstorm with Deamonhunt, Tyranids, Halved and Quartered Marines and Steel Legion.
    Some of it actually worked... hmm oh aarh ... about 87.94%.
    LOTS of errors from the Sisters, Chaos and Necrons followed by everybody else especially about flying units and multi-commanders. The Dark Eldar had their globals placed on the standard panel and some of their ability codes in the .dlls were not there, no suprise there, and all in all they played in skirmish pretty well given there glaringly obvious flaws. Thought I would mention it in passing.

Religion 3 Hours Left!!!

^^ Very cool. Yeah I thought about reverting myself with one for Soulstorm and one for Dark Crusade until I found out it's against the rules.

3 hours to go!!!!

FUN

Yay. I can't wait to play this.

----------

This waiting is killing me

Religion Ultimate Apocalypse Downloads

Ultimate Apocalypse on MOD DB | U.A. Main Group on Steam! | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Halls of Gorgeous (HOG)

Download the Ultimate Apocalypse Mod Today! New Terms of use has been updated. What terms of use?

Grand Release New Releases (1.73-1.73.4)

Grand Release Old Versions (1.7-1.72.7)

Old Ultimate Apocalypse Beta Releases

Last edited by Cylarne_04; 6th Apr 14 at 3:40 PM.

Thanks for the mod
    Sorry
    Last edited by KIN0025; 21st Dec 10 at 9:19 PM.

Question is the fraction of Dark eldar getting anything? My roommate is a big fan of them.

Yes they are, especially; including the Webway like structures that act the same as Eldar Webway Gates.

not one of the largest fans of ss, simply bought the game just so I had the full DoW series, but for this mod I've gotten the disk back out and put it back on, also gave me a reason to play IDH and kill a few traitors
    There's three types of folks in this world, those who serve the Emperor willingly, those who serve the Emperor unknowingly, and those who stand in the way of the Emperor's armies..you better hope your the first two.

Page 7 of 148 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information