Ultimate Apocalypse on MOD DB | U.A. Main Group on Steam! | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Halls of Gorgeous (HOG)
The Apocalypse mod Grand Release is now available for download below!
We're accepting donations, the donations are very appreciated and optional, as it will speed up the progress of this mod by a lot. Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Apocalypse mod team proudly presents to the audience and fans of Dawn of War, a two year long waited content filled and epic release of all time, the Ultimate Apocalypse mod Grand Release, 2012. In production unreleased to the crowd for a long time, the Apocalypse mod Alpha Internal, the "mother of the Grand Release" was reworked towards the extreme. Featuring dozens of new content, no other mod will have, this mod lets you do the unthinkable unlike any DOW mod. Do you imagine the largest Warhammer40k scale battles topped with balance for all races? Do you ever want to experience your spine throttling like crazy with good feelings over, and over, and over? Do you hate having your squads limited by Relic's balance system? Do you want to see your enemies nuked by the abilities of your own superweapon, or steamroll them with many titans fighting other titans with complete balance? This is your mod. This is one of the best DOW mods.
Furthermore, this mod has the better gameplay, feel, and epic features that no other mod can ever match, with facts supported, a flawless 9.8/10 review compared to other DOW mods that only reach up to a 9.5/10 rating. And this was rated for the beta. The Grand Release is available now, today! Below is the trailer of this mod, watch it, and let your mind get blown!
SpoilerAll of this content is 100% new from the beta mods of the Ultimate Apocalypse mod released in 2011, such as:
- 3 new races (Tyranids, Inquisition Daemonhunters, and our very special creation, the Chaos Daemons)
- All Titans in the mod for all races
- Titan Void Shields
- The new to be announced Relic Resource
- Aircraft transports
- New winconditions
- New maps
- New 3D models of structures and units
- New FX
- New textures
- Entirely revamped gameplay, performance, and tier system
- Perfect and balanced feel
- New characters and tactics for all races
- New campaign
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Chaos Daemons
- And MORE!
Please put your volume on highest possible. No sound, no watch. You have been warned!
Download the Ultimate Apocalypse Mods!
Apocalypse Mod TeamApocalypse Mod Team:
- Team member has been given with great honor a great farewell. Team member is retired, and moved on from this mod.
- Team member is questionable; uncertain where team member may be.
What's The GREAT 3?The "GREAT 3" was interestingly thought up by Cosmocrat. The GREAT 3 are the leaders and developers of the Ultimate Apocalypse mod. Cosmocrat, Cylarne, Krronus. (C.C.K.)
Krronus (Executive Producer and developer) - developed 1/15/10
Tyrantarmy6 (MODDB leader, Trailer developer) - joined July 2010
Cylarne_04 (Primary mod Team Leader, does everything in the UA mod) - joined 7/4/10
Cosmocrat (High Primary Modeller, Primary Art leader) - joined 10/19/2010
Profman96 (High Primary ALPHA mod tester) - joined 12/24/10
RT2 (Global 2d/3d hex n' tex professional) - joined 2/24/11
Gambit (Primary ALPHA mod tester, Advisor, Alpha testing team organizer) - joined December 2011
PsykoTenshi (Primary ALPHA mod tester, secondary advisor, community manager, entertainer, global guy)
Mauritiux (Alpha mod tester) - joined January 2013
Jazz-Sandwich (UA Campaign script writer, VO) - joined February 2013
BouncyTEM - (Sound Master artist, VO) - joined February 2013
New Alpha Mod Testers (Organized by Alpha testing team organizer):
We are now currently looking for people to test the private Ultimate Apocalypse Mod, the Alpha mod project.
PM me if you want to join the Apocalypse Mod Team (AMT).
News - Very Important!
12/20/12 - The Grand Release Released!
THE ULTIMATE APOCALYPSE MODS REQUIRES ALL TITANS!
If you see any titan new in any mod, please notify us IMMEDIATELY. Our modo is: Obtain all Warhammer40k Titans!
Want To Play Online?
Go here or... 'The Veiled Region' Server Room is open. It is a server room within the DOW multiplayer online.
Last words of Krronus - The one who started it all!See also comment 2333
Goodbye! Cylarne is Taking Over.
I just want to say goodbye to all of the fans for their interest in the Apocalypse mod. And of course, the entire Apocalypse mod team for their super brilliance!!! You guys made me so proud and yet dizzy. You gave me a heart attack and you almost killed me! Lol, kidding. But yeah, I owe you one. A F*CK TONE! Who ever knew that a great mod would start with something simple? The great mod started by just a simple Necron Apocalypse Monolith, modded only for me... and it evolved into this...
VERSION 1.0, VERSION 1.19, VERSION 1.58-9, VERSION 1.59.1-9, VERSION 1.6, VERSION 1.61, VERSION 1.62, And finally: VERSION 1.62.5 and beyond!
I am moving on, abandoning this mod entirely because of real life situations and so fourth. I also want to just let this go. I have been doing this for over a year now, I became literally famous, I uploaded my favorite mod, I'm done. And now I resume the great mod for my dear friends, Cylarne_04, Cosmocrat, Tyrantarmy6, Profman96, Monkey XXL, RT2, SoulDrinker, Master Necro, Pursanator, Setsuna, Hydraxon, and Dante. Make the mod more awesome than this and god bless all of you!
I thank my fans and the entire creation of the Apocalypse mod. All credits given for those who made the Apocalypse mod possible are VERY involved and I thank you. Cylarne, take good care of that big hunk of chunk. It's yours, 100% do whatever you want, and you can just trash that List of the Future. You are truely amazing. Oh and someone e-mail me at email@example.com when version 1.63-1.7 comes out. I want to see my mod absolutely perfect!
PS: I mean it, no "hey I'm going to military", then I come back. This is the last you'll see me on the forums or anywhere that involves dawn of war... forever.
Credits goes to...- Corsix's Mod Studio - Mostly thanked for making Apocalypse possible.
- Firestorm Over Kronus (FOK) - For pretty much everything, I mean seriously, many hugs and kisses from me.
- Purgation Over Kaurava (POK) - For the later new everything stages of FOK.
- Titanium Wars Mod (GrOrc): Apocalypse mod uses a lot of ready-made files and gameplay ideas from Titanium Wars Mod. Thanks to GrOrc.
- Tyranid Mod Team - For their permissions in creating XP2, involving the Tyranids.
- Daemonhunters - For their permissions in the making of XP2, involving the Daemonhunters.
- Thudmeizer - For a lot of things in our mod, especially ai scripts and tons of help. Corrected major SCAR errors with the addition of updating the ai to a current date and created the Daemons race especially, which is HUGE. - AI master, friend.
- Warsmith - For his well made Chaos Reaver Titan and the use of some of his material in the Dark Prophecy mod. Many thanks ESPECIALLY for our Chaos Reaver, kitbashed with nice Chaos properties by Warsmith, model made by Cosmocrat.
- Corncobman - For A LOT of FOK's material from Soulstorm, referenced from his mod and very helpful.
- Steel Legion Team (For their fxs, stromsword, and Stormblade)
- boychaos - For being a long time fan of this mod, and making his models useable for the Ultimate Apocalypse mod.
- Warsmith - For turning our Reaver Titan into a Chaos model, some of Warsmith's permissions and models used in the Daemons mod, and making the DP mod.
- Zany Reaper - For the TTRU mod models.
- Winterdyne - For the use of the Warhound Titan, also very kindly gave us permission himself.
- Catwell - For the Great Unclean One playable in version 1.62+.
- Fuggles - For his SCAR that proves his worth and for letting us use his Kronus map 1.2 and winconditions in this mod with the heart for making this mod compatible with his work. Much gratitude!
- MonkeyXXL - For awesome new textures, OE code, new models, awesome screenies and making the XV9 Hazard Suit. Well missed x team member.
- Andrei - For the tyranid turret and upcoming new units for Apocalypse mod post 1.62.5 + Brass Scorpion.
- Malarz Batonu (Universum Mod) - For many pretty cool features useable for the Apocalypse mods.
- deathwatch78 - For lots of assistance and providing us with new stuff for the Grand Release.
- Hanov - For his work on mod version 1.62.535+ while I finish the Grand Release.
- Gerberman's mod. - For any of the fx's within our mod.
- Soulstormfan for the UA taskbars.
- Jazz-Sandwitch - for the XP3 ucs revamp
- Whiteshield - for new Team Colorables.
- Berzerker101 on MOD DB - For all of your Tyranid VO's for the XP2 mod. They were amazing.
- IronWarrior42 - For his code of clever, oh and lots of help. It is great to have him at my assistance.
- DOWPro Team - For their good fxes, icons and new units.
- Jaylo - For the keen Heroes win condition.
- Ravenmorpheus - For the wargear useable for all commanders within the mod.
- Cuttershane - for his win conditions.
- Evil Isador - For the Switched reality SCAR.
- Zany Reaper - For high quality good models used in the Apocalypse mod.
- Uber Painter Mod (1.1) - For new Paint scheme templates.
- SYLPH 117 Hacker - For new awesome bolter/weapon sounds for Space Marines.
- Craftworld mod by ShinGouki - For special thanks one in all for the Eldar.
- Echo - For new units in the version 1.7 mod.
- Everyone for reading the credits, and taking an interest in this fine mod.
- Everyone for your welcomed downloads.
Team Credits- Krronus - The one who started it all.
- Cylarne_04 (Me Mwahahah!) - For joining the Apocalypse mod team and for assisting Krronus the whole way.
- Tyrantarmy6 - For joining the Apocalypse mod team and for the new ideas about version 1.6 and greater, trailer and mod bug finds.
- Cosmocrat - For joining the Apocalypse mod Team on my behalf and making freekin awesome new models, textures and animations. Also made the Doomsday Monolith, Krronus's dream and how the mod started.
- Profman96 - For joining the Apocalypse mod team and cleaning up the errors for version 1.6, 1.61 and 1.62.
- Prof. G. - For joining the team and doing an awesome job.
- ssmb_10 - For joining the team and more.
- SoulDrinker - For joining the team and testing the mod with all 9 races in great haste.
- MonkeyXXL - For joining the Apocalypse mod Team and making freekin awesome new models, textures and icons.
- RT2 - For joining the team and the gigantic long list, and MANY icons and MANY new awesome shit that makes my head explode.
- Master Necro - For joining the team, testing the mod and making 2d work.
- Hanov - For the brave attempt in doing the Public Mods while I'm just too lazy, and keeping the fans live. And joining the AMT.
- Apocalypse - For joining the team and providing feedback on the mod.
- MTplayer99 - For joining the team and testing the mod.
- Sataman - for joining the mod team and providing us with new cool FX.
- boychaos - For joining the mod team and giving us your work.
- Jazz Sandwhich - For joining the team and taking over the UA Campaign story, plus voices and other miscellaneous events.
- Nomad - For joining the team and much more.
- BouncyTEM - For joining the team and his astonishing sound creations.
- All Beta Testers - For helping me fix the mod and test the mod with my thanks to you.
Map makercredits goes to...
- Krronus - For the Apocalypse map.
- Professor Genius - For the Ultimate Apocalypse map.
- Creator of the Eldritch Forest
- Star Wars Kid - for the creation of the Abandoned City
- Redeemed 74 - for the creation of twin towers 1v7
- datgriffongate - for the creation of the 7p_River_Basin
- Vampiric Puppy, for the creation of the 8p_Verdant_Isles
- Creator of the Epsilon Base
- All map creators within the required IDH mod. (See IDH credits for more info.)
Extra texture credits goes to...
- FOK - For pretty much all textures.
- MonkeyXXL - For his awesome textures.
- Cosmocrat - For his textures.
- Whiteshield - For the Warhound Titan skin and the Tyranid Hierophant TC skin.
- Corncobman - For his textures.
- Soulstormfan (On moddb) - for new GUO texture looking alike like DOW 2.
- Diviator, for the alternative Sister of Battle buildings.
- RMX - TC Textures for non TC FOK models. - and again for providing the Grand Release proper icons for RT2's new units.
- havoc, for the Tau Commander textures and the team colorable Necron buildings.
- Hive World Terra, for the codex Eldar textures.
- IBBoard, for the Cultist face paint.
- Mark, for the retextured Dark Eldar banner.
- Sandwich, for the Aspect Warriors textures.
- Havoc1, for the Imperial Guard colorable urban building textures.
- Creator of the Daemon Prince textures.
Last but not least, donate if you would like to!
Why provide donations? To sum it all up, you get lots of stuff from us, including a continued campaign that is yet unfinished and loads of support and mod fixes.
Those who provide donations will keep the UA team alive, active to continue developement of this mod, and by donating, the creators of this mod will provide further updates to the crowd along with new requests from donators and audiences. On top of this, there is an unfinished campaign; so if donations become available to the UA team, the campaign can one day be finished! If no donations are provided, the mod will no longer be worked on as it is time to move on from it almost completely. If no donations... things that should be completed will never be completed because it is not the passion anymore that keeps us going. We have explored it all, we love this mod, but not enough anymore to work for free. If donations are applied, it keeps us going, and it gives reason to work on this mod again, and again, depending on the types of donations and count.
This is no requirement, you are not paying for this mod, it is all optional, but very appreciated.
Donators of this mod are...
Donators as of April 2013:
* = +1 times donated.
(1) = Most generous donator
(2) = Second most generous donator
'Ace' *** (1)
'the guy' *******
Tibor Casky (2)
Curtis Bend (2)
Manny Sandoval **
Corvin Biebach **
Edward Silver **
Christian Voigt *
John Devaux *
Jesús Ignacio Garza Olivares
!!You can be the 44th donator!!!