Page 30 of 153 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 7631

Ultimate Apocalypse - 1.73.71 Released!

Are these available and if yes, where can i get one of these?
    Join the Ultimate Apocalypse Mod on STEAM today! LINK TO STEAM And our mod on

From Karandras, yeh?

Yes it Karandras he asked to lay out to watch people's reactions
    Most likely you can get

Quote Originally Posted by Dante551
    maybe found one though was playing as tau against sm, cm, eldar, with ig as my allies a couple others races in their and i had a fatal ai error on load......
    AI---cannot get prerequisites----trying to build invalid wargear ork 08,09,010 was an error the AI error didn't happen again on loading

also for the sisters it is 5,8,9, 10 for the wargear
    I have an alternative to fixing this. By the emperor! It shal not bother you again! Let's just hope to god now I get to it. I'm pretty sure I will. Then later I want to create them C4s and Vortex Grenades.
    Mods In Progress: Ultimate Apocalypse | Daemons Mod

Beware, my Ultimate Apocalypticinator!

your welcome
    i hope i dotn have to go to school tommorow then i can continue to test

----------

so will the vortex grenade be able to swallow a whole squad and kill it utterly

----------

found another one
    string~id not a valid string 16090021+22

----------

that i get at them main menu
    The roar of engines, the recoil of cannons. That is where the true joy of battle lies

found another one, string~id not a valid string 16090021+22, that i get at them main menu
    ? What do you mean by this?

i will post the whole thing in a minute forgot to write it down

----------

these are the errors i get on the main menu

Localizer--Requested String ID '16020091' does not fit in a valid keyframe
    also for the endings of the above are these two 090, and 092^^
    same for string id '15800259'^^^

'18010896 does not exist" also a string
    both of these with all the same numbers have the same error 96 and 98 both are also strings.

no locolization file for game Rule 'apocylapse_Rules'......skipping

@team : alrighty, still dead silence from you testers. *sighs* am I the only one with a list? come on guys, help me out here. I can't send ONE buglist to cylarne. for emperor's sake guys do not ignore me! or I'll send these scary smilie-bots to hunt you down plus, today's my deadline, me needs to sort all of your lists into one major list. (which I can't do if you dont submit your list)

@cylarne : everything's fine, no worries. Just need to get all of those that are involved in the testing to submit their lists...I still haven't received any. If no one else gives me their list i'm afraid you'll just have mine. Lord i need a beer
    Profman96 (High Primary mod tester) - joined 12/24/10

Proudly apocalyptic
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...elease-2-15-11
    NOW RECRUITING. PM ME OR MOD LEADERS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

http://warhammerfanfiction.blogspot.com/
    NOW BACK UP AND KICKING! BETTER STORIES AND MORE KICK ASS TRIBUTES TO COME

just wanting to ask.......why is there a pre-release date if the mod isn't finish????????

@kujoe300 - I believe this is because there were some issues with the release and thus it was renamed so fixes could be made for a better release I THINK lol.

that's the exact reason for the demotion. Cylarne was unhappy with some bugs that were reported and decided to demote the mod. But it is still majorly apocalyptic.

@team bug hunters (with certain busy people excluded) : deadline, no one submitted their bugs, so, unfortunately, I'll just have to send in mine. *sighs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

check this out...another greater daemon done

a thousand praises to the tousand sons mod team

woot, all that's left is a slaaneshi greater daemon

EDIT: to avoid confusion, I mean that there's a working model out there in the community, it's not in the apocalypse mod. Just showing a pic

EDIT 2 : welcome to the forums kujoe300
    Last edited by ProfMan96; 3rd Mar 11 at 5:26 AM.

Wow, very nice. Looking forward to seeing it in the mod.

Also looking forward to seeing profman not have to ask a million times for buglists xD JUST DO THEM >: (

Well, I'll try to get up a buglist today! Now I finely have the time to do so! But I hope that I can find bugs... but also that I don't! lol

@pursanator : yup, I feel like a broken record, I keep saying it again and again and again...

@tyrantarmy : If you say so, try to check Space marines, sisters and tau please. I just gave them a quick glance honestly...and, I've already submitted my bug list to cylarne, he wanted it ASAP, plus, he sent a pm and I just couldn't say "no" to the guy

ok, SM SoB and Tau.
    I just played Chaos and Eldar!... only one thing to mention! lol

Imperial Guard Shiny new Imperial stuff!

So today i present you my custom imperial walls set as Cylarne requested me to do some as the default ones sucked. These come with some basic animations for building.

Here they come!

And of course are suggestions and wishes/ideas appreciated as always!

You may have a nice Day now!

-Cosmocrat

LOL i can find some today im from school so ill send you my list purs......

also cant wait for the release

----------

just played chaos and didnt find any that werent known already course im playing on a older version

@monkeyxxl it looks amazing,,but final version i ope will not be red but orky colour??black,yelow,green.

I've done a run-through of the Space Marines ProfMan, aside from the obvious wall issues, there aren't any major problems with them. But I would like to see more wargear options for the Devastators, and they aren't supposed to all start out with Heavy Bolters either, I think they get the Scoped Bolter Rifles by default if my thinking is correct.
    "Cold and fast, Soul Drinkers!"

and they aren't supposed to all start out with Heavy Bolters either, I think they get the Scoped Bolter Rifles by default if my thinking is correct.
    Yes, yes they are supposed to start out with Heavy Bolters. They are not Sternguard, they are DEVASTATORS.

@monkeyxxl it looks amazing,,but final version i ope will not be red but orky colour??black,yelow,green.
    ? That's just one of the colors mate. Fully team colorable.

@Cosmocrat Very Nice mate!! Look's very imperial lol. One comment, maybe its a bit too shiny. But its still good xD

@EVERYONE - If you haven't already could you PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE go here and post your views and opinions about the questions Cylarne has asked.

Need more opinions on some of the matters unless you guys don't want a say in anything

So please it'll only take a minute of your time just look at any of the questions without a !X! and post your views.

GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    Last edited by Pursanator; 3rd Mar 11 at 7:36 PM.

Eh ha ha ha ha ha!

Spoiler

I hope to find better effects soon though. And apologies on the C4s, I can't find any good placeholders for them besides commander bombs. Peace out!

@Pursanator: oh, thanx man. Yer great help.

LOL that looks good xD what are the actual effects of the thing?

@Pursanator: oh, thanx man. Yer great help.
    I try lol xD

OH SH**

Walls are now 100% ready for 1.62.5!

Vortex Grenades: New effects added! You'll see.

@cosmocrat : you've made me fall in love with walls! I used to be skeptical but holy lord, those look AWESOME! any possibility of you doing a wall for Eldar and DE? and maybe give guards the ability to build barbed wires (cheaper, faster than wall, but get destroyed easier)

@Cylarne : those marines sure know how to fly...and look, the dready's joining the fun too

keep up the good work guys!!!

waiting on the release(coke a cola,popcorn, more coka a cola, more popcorn....) 24 hours i have to wait lol
    Last edited by GREYJUSTICAR; 3rd Mar 11 at 11:59 PM.

I have to wait 21 hours, 54 minutes and 35 seconds.
    Go DeMarcus Ware!!!
    Go 'Nids!!!

Wow! Cool vortex grenades. Let's fly people!

@everyone : it's worth the wait. This mod with all it's awesomeness will be arriving soon (although I have no ETA from cylarne, I'm sure the release date is still 5th March). better units, less bugs, walls, epic battles. So yea, keep on waiting you guys

@shadowmax : You are off the team. I've sent you a PM, so, I shalt not spare my time replying to any drama, thank you very much

@everyone again : well, tbh, I could really use some helping eyes. It's not so easy to find bugs now, it just keeps on getting more bug-free with every release! So, don't be shy to volunteer, of course you'll need cylarne's permission to join the team...just saying I need people that can submit their bugs before the deadline.

I can do it in future but due to timezones im useless for such a short amount of time lol.

Um, just an FYI and I do apologize for this inconvenience but the mod will be released AT ANY TIME on March 5th. A little more than a 24-hour wait. Perhaps 36 hours from which I just posted. But everybody waited a month, so 36 hours isn't that bad I'm guessing.

@cylarne : sure they can wait, after all, these are some of the most active bunch here (yes yes, referring to you pursanator) anything I can with?

Yeah. I can wait. I assumed it was gonna be more than the exact time anyway. Good luck with finding any remaining bugs.

I will try to find some bugs too....as a good Samaritan

by the way I hope is not to late for wish list ,this one is pretty simple to ask before deadline.

Is possible include the soundtrack of the strongholds of soulstorm when you play skirmish ...I only ask that

@Deathwing: I included the stronghold soundtracks for the race themes in the main menu. I excluded them out of ingame battle music because I noticed how boring gameplay could be with them in. I like action/good DOW music for Apocalypse games.

PS: Lord Destroyer abilities fixed.

@Profman96: Bugs that are possible to fix are taken care of.

Well got a question are you guys using 3d max for your modeling? and where would i find 3ds max 2008 version to buy cant find it anywhere other then sites that reported scam virus not lagit

I know that but do i buy 2011 the i can turn it backwards? dow exporter only works with max version 2008

RELEASE IN 3 hours 45 mins !!! lol

@GREYJUSTICAR: I appreciate your interest in this mod and everything but there is a thread that already exsists about MAX. You can search for that within the Adeptus Modifactus. You too RevanFan. And no, the release will not be released in 3 hours, it will be released whenever it is ready.

In other news, I decided to release the mod in a full pack which contains the Actual, XP1 AND XP2, pretty neat aey? The mod will be released tomorrow at 10:00 pm (New York Time). Cheers! Wishlists are too late. Version 1.63 is what I hope to accomplish them with.
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 4th Mar 11 at 11:37 PM.

who will be able to use those cool looking vortex grenades......... and i bet if space marines can fly that high on that thing.... imagine the guards???(LOL)

You too RevanFan.
    I was just trying to help him. I'm sorry you took offense to me trying to be helpful. I won't post in this thread again. Don't worry.

Anyway, good luck and go 'Nids.

@RevanFan: I didn't take offense to it, I'm just pointing out a good location for this. Thanks for helping him though.

@Kujoe: Err... Tactical Marines. I thought to only give it to them to force the player to build Tactical Marines more often than the later stages of units.
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 4th Mar 11 at 11:39 PM.

Im still new to the forums so ya didnt know that.
    maybe you could of worded it differently to not come across so harsh and yes we know you said the release date does not mean we are not on the edge of our seats to download it.

2 post is not spamming the thread (I posted someone responded and i post again and im spamming?)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)

Last post in this thread (what an awesome community this is!)
    Last edited by GREYJUSTICAR; 4th Mar 11 at 10:46 PM.

You agree to our terms of use that our models are to be used with great respect. Credits are to be given for any of our material and NOTHING must be claimed as your own. The Apocalypse Mod Team however wants to help the DOW community in many ways. Please feel free to use our models in any mod and please do credit us as Apocalypse Mod Team. Also, if you wish, go ahead and link us the mod that uses our work so we can see our creations being used in a mod of awesome.

WARNING! For any model or code within our mod created by us; which is being used by your mod; no credits, no use of our material, creating possible consequences for you.

Any new models of ours you want for your mod, go ahead and please dig in, but credit must be said in x mod using our models or personal belongings. Our material includes:

Our UA plug logo and all logos related to this mod under the title of "Ultimate Apocalypse mod" are restricted for use. Other restrictions such as the Necron Triolith
    and Warlord Titan are not allowed in other mods besides the Ultimate Apocalypse mod. Global superweapons and FX may be used but special permission MUST be granted.

Needed credits for:

Units and all textures/code applied to:
    Sisters Arch Angel, XV202 Mako Titan, Tau Manta, Necron Triolith, Tau Hammerhead Gunship, Eldar Cobra, Revenant Titan, Mars Pattern Imperial Reaver Titan,
    Doomsday Monolith + Phalanx squad idea, AEonic Orb, XV9 Hazard Suit, Thunderhawk Transport, Orca Transport, Chaos Thunderhawk Transport,
    Valkyrie Transport, The Tomb Stalker, Grey Knights Champion texture and model, Grey Knights Justicar with Daemon Hammer, Sisters Exorcist MKI, the Hell Blade model,
    The Void Dragon, Force Commander Boreale (Killeus) in Terminator Armor, Pixi (Cherub), Imperial Guard Warhound, SOB Warhound, Space Marine Warhound, Chaos Warhound Titan,
    Chaos Psyker, the Legatine Superior, Dark Eldar Reaper, the Dark Eldar Shadow Super-heavy, Necron Deathmarks, Necron Immortals with new upgraded weapon and animations,
    Sisters Lightning Strike, Imperial Stormhammer, Grey Knight Champion, Grey Knight Psyker, Sisters Sentinel, DE Tormentor Titan, IDH Valkyrie, Warlord Titan,
    Sisters Curia, Sisters Almoness, Sisters Nunciate, Chaos Sorceror Lord, Chaos Berzerker Champion and all FX, Chaos Mutilator, Chaos Skull Probe, Chaos Plague Reaper,
    Dark Eldar Rampage, Eldar Void Spinner, Eldar Storm Serpent, Eldar Corsairs, Imperial Guard Commissar Cadets, Psyker Elite squadron, Tau Malo Gunship, Remora Stealth Fighters,
    Cosmocrat's Great Stompa, Dark Eldar Soul Cataclysm, Eldar Eldritch Cataclysm.

Textures:
    IDH Warhound and Reaver textures, Bloodletter + Plague Bearer textures, Necron Pylon texture TC, Battlefortress TC, Phoenix TC, our ingame screens, Keeper of Secrets texture,
    War Walker textures, Imperial Guard Tank Command, Chaos Warhound textures by deathwatch, Chaos Warlord textures made by deathwatch.
    We don't care about icons except the global superweapon "win" buttons or any other superweapon/custom titan icon you see fit for your personal use.

FX/Event files:
    All of Cosmos_Custom_Fx folder and events related to this folder, all Void Shields FX and events, all superweapons and global superweapon FX and Events,
    Tyranids meteors FX and Events, Chaos Meteors, All unit/structure related fx owned by us. Little tiny FX is free to use.

Structures and all textures/code applied to:
    Necron Super Generator, Tau Arka Ion Cannon, Eldar Great Webway Gate, Necron Energy Beacon, Necron Sterilization Beacon, Necron Great Pyramid, Eldar Shrine of Khaine,
    Tau Shield Generator, Tau Comms. Array, Imperial Guard Comms. Array, Space Marine and Inquisition Nuclear Facility (super structure), Defensive Walls structures,
    IDH Turret, Tyranids Turret, Chaos Super structure Portal, revamped Maledictum, Heavy Machine Cult, Sisters Shrine of the Emperor, Eldar Super-heavy Support Portal,
    Dark Eldar Kabal Citadel, Dark Eldar Corrupted titan gate, Ork Telleporta.

Voice Overs:
    Revenant Titan, Imperial Reaver Titan, Plague Reaper, Plague Marines, Warhound Titan, Chaos Warhound Titan, Chaos Reaver Titan, Tormentor Titan, Commissar Cadets, Chaos Land Raider, Chaos Terminators, Tau Manta, Autarch, Tyranids Hierophant, Warlord Titan, Tyranid Broodlord, Tyranid Trygon, Tyranid Spinegaunt, Tyranid Hormagaunt, Tyranid Gargoyles,
    Termagaunts, Lictors, Ripper Swarms, Genestealers, Raveners, Great Stompa, superstructure warning voice, "rise", "greetings".

Sounds:
    All Apocalypse mod edited music converted to .fda format, XP3 ambient themes, other sounds related to UA mod.

Maps/Scenarios:
    Ulimate Apocalypse 2p 8p, Apocalypse 2p 4p 6p 8p, Titanic Warzone 4p, Cold Paths (BETA), ALL XP3 (Legends) maps, all maps titled (Apocalyzed), Moon 8p, 8p High Platforms.

Specific Code:
    The Relic resource, Apocalypse main wincondition, Titan Wars wincondition, Apocalypse rule wincondition, all superweapon and global superweapon codes, all unique ideas
    in this mod from origination, Void Shields code for all titans or units with Void Shields, commanders with personal shields, aircraft transports ideas and specifics, all owned units and
    structures related to code.

All Grand Release material and formed ideas are restricted to all mods and users until further notice.
    We can make an exception though, please ask permission from Lord Doofus on Moddb or Cylarne on Relicnews.

If an unreleased mod version (The Grand Release, internal BETA mod, or the ALPHA Mod) was released privately or publically to anyone but the team, horrible consequences will take in effect. No matter if the mod was released for one person, or your personal changes you added directly or indirectly from the mod; it is 100% fidden. However, uploading an unmodified released and publicated mod onto a different site is acceptable and highly appreciated. But please link the uploaded mod to us and we'll happily add that to our list of downloads. But again, making your own mod directly from this is fidden because you are using all of our material or most of it at least, depending on what you delete or keep. You may copy and paste things from our mod to your mod with proper credits, but YOU MAY NOT USE OUR MOD AS YOUR OWN. It will be considered as theft if this message to you was ignored.

The Actual mod (Base Core Mod), XP1 mod (Total Destruction expansion, no longer updated), XP2 (New Races expansion), or any further expansion is a part of this license agreement. Follow our rules, you will be respected and proudly appreciated by our behalf, disobey and you won't make us happy. It will be an honor to see our work in other mods, bottom line. Code is included along with new models, structure of the mod, textures and icons.

For any of our material you update directly, whether fixing it or making something new out of it, you must tell us. Crediting you or others who updates, fixes, or modifies our models are not guaranteed. If you are told not to use our work, then you must cooperate with us.

You may not: Own the mod or any of our material if you do not accept the terms of use.

You may not: Claim the mod as your own.

You may not: Use our new unreleased material (if at all gathered without noticed) before we do.

You may not: Own any of our unreleased new material.

You may not: Use our material without credits.

You may not: Claim any of our material as your own.

You may: Use our models or material if credits are awarded to us.

You may: Link your mod to us so we may see your work in your mod.

You may: Play the mod, have fun with it, use our models for your own mod as long as credit is given.

You may: Use our mod as a template for your own mod, also meaning, this mod can be established via a requirement as long as our material does NOT exist in your own creation.

You must: Cooperate with us if we require any needs from you if you possess our material.

You must not: Decline the terms of use once accepted.

Taking adavantage of this agreement or using it against us is not tolerable, hense you lose your privilages to have our mod and our material. This agreement will not be overwritten with another agreement of your own (if you have any) if related for the use of our sources. If any of our material is owned by your mod, you automatically accept the terms of use.

For those of you who own our material and others ask, "can I use this?", you must tell them to credit the Apocalypse mod Team. Clarifying this message to us is appreciated that others are using our work.

For every agreement displayed on the RelicNews Forums of the Apocalypse mod home page, you will obey this one, the one you are currently looking at, not others.

And to summarize this Apocalypse Mod Terms of use agreement...
    1. We are an open source. Gather our material, it is free for the community as long as credit is given.
    2. This mod is not yours, the creator of this mod has more rights than anyone on the planet to keep modding and releasing updates.
    3. Our material must not be stolen or consequences will take place.
    4. Any updates of our models, let us know and give them to us freely.
    5. If we deny you access to our material, you must obey us.
    6. Open source mod.
    7. Open source mod.
    8. THIS IS AN OPEN SOURCE MOD!
    9. Please credit us.
    10. Contain our material, we have rights to contain yours.

We are not responsible for any hardware, software or ingame damage. You take full responsibility of this download, and by agreeing to the terms of use, you will take full responsibility of your actions. You do cooperate with our rules and you understand our policy. Furthermore, we tested the mod thoroughly and there seems to be no critical errors. We are positive that the mod is safe to play and you will enjoy the mod by guarantee. There is no way you'll be disappointed.
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 8th Jul 14 at 6:47 PM.

hi man im just wondering its the 5th today wat time r u gonna realse both xp2 and 1.62.5
    I was once like you thriving on life, living large is what i used to say but now im a necron and all i can say is: I can never be bargained with, I won't see reason, I don't feel pity, or remorse nor do i feel fear and i will never stop until you, my human friends are dead

Come on give us the link!I wanna go infinite baneblade!
    What You Can"t See Could Hurt You

lol it looks like we're gonna have to wait until he gives us the link which should be about 2 hours or 3 depends really

Page 30 of 153 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast

Thread Information