Page 65 of 148 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 7393

Ultimate Apocalypse - 1.73.4 Released!

Cosmocrat: the newest pics of the void dragon are impressive.

Cylarne_04:Be possible to create an elite unit for the tyrant army ? Something like incubus or seers. Taking advantage of the model of leader of the Tyranid Warriors for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpn4t7GVdM
    Solved the problem with otabrazheniem dragon in th (half the parts would not otobrozhatsya until learned what the problem is managed in the Alexander kuchyu pereprobyvat options) and a little animated (sorry for the mood was not + birthday)))
    Waiting for criticism animations and I'll post the animation completed yet all alpha Berea without new FX, voice acting and normal texture for the tests)))

Dont know if this is a bug or not , but everytime i fight against nids , in mid game onwards my base gets "bombed" somehow (i never stayed to watch what happened) , but the destruction is so damaging is game breaking for me , as they dont seem to need LOS at all , i think its some kind of Apoc weapon ?
    Proud member of :
    Normandy 44 : European Theater
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=233474
    As Technical Advisor AKA : Crazy professor XD

@.:Zack Fair:. : You are playing on XP1. To revert back to the standard resources, play the base mod or XP2. Balanced for all races, except Sisters and Necrons.
    I'm playing XXP1 o.O And what do you mean balanced for all except Crons and SoB? Is the mod IMBA?

Dont know if this is a bug or not , but everytime i fight against nids , in mid game onwards my base gets "bombed" somehow (i never stayed to watch what happened) , but the destruction is so damaging is game breaking for me , as they dont seem to need LOS at all , i think its some kind of Apoc weapon ?
    yes it is :P
    Last edited by .:Zack Fair:.; 7th Aug 11 at 10:42 AM.

sorry i dont very good at speaking english.i think gargantuan squiggoth is weak because he cant do rampage when enemy units are very close.and he must have stronger armours because kustim stompa cant fight against lot of enemy units.so orks titans are worst.

@Jussis: Ahhhh... I know just what you mean. Unfortunately, it is not that possible for modders to fix. It is more dealt with relic's engine properties. Kustim Stompa in the 2012 release will be different, and probably not the titan. Ork Stompa, however will.

@Metal God: Well... I'll think about it. Though, I do like having Warriors unlimited.

@Andrei: Extend the death animation dude, I know it will be cut too short of an animation. Also, permission to test that out in game?

@Zack Fair: What's "IMBA"?

Yes XXP1/XP1. To revert to standard resources like 1000/100 and 10000/10000, switch mod, and wala! Sisters don't really possess a titan yet, and are really cut short on units. Necrons which I hear all the time from most people are unfair and unbalanced.
    Mods In Progress: Ultimate Apocalypse | Daemons Mod

Beware, my Ultimate Apocalypticinator!

Yes sir, the necrons are highly OP. Not only do they have a monolith, which packs a huge punch by itself, but it has the Doomsday Phalanx, which is practically 5 monoliths.. and then the Aeonic Orb, which is just way too ****ing ridiculous.

Imperium races really need to get a Reaver or a Warlord Titan to help combat the hordes of xenos that threaten humanity!

cobaltlotus!necron have pillar of darknes but dont have superweapon.Imperial guard have best and strongest superweapon you can destroy doomsday phalanx or aeonic orb with artilery strike!think about it dude
    Last edited by jusissigimeliai; 11th Aug 11 at 6:31 AM.

Cylarne_04: Do not know if I explained well. I refer to only one type unit commander. Apart from the warriors ofcourse.

cylarne 04 when do you realese that mod?

Chaos Great Mod

Hello,
    Just registered to give some feedback on this amazing mod. My name is Liron and I'm a reporter on one of Israel largest gaming community (GamesCrew) Yesterday we've published an article about this mod and because I'm less then 7 days registered to the forum it seems I can't post links so if anyone want the link check out my profile.

Few bug reports:
    1. playing as any race on the soulstorm campaign there are no: intro movie to the campaign, own faction banner movie on stronghold aftermath briefing, random crash on winning stronghold maps (just before the final "we are wimpy sore losers" film).
    2. playing as space marines:
    * chapter master company way too weak - at full strength got wiped out by skyray and kroot pack. when you recruit it it says you can recruit only 2 main commanders but if I delete all my commanders units I can recruit the chapter master and re-recruit all other commanders deleted.
    * Vanguard assault marine after equipping power fists their icon become purple.

Now I would like to know please,
    if I want to use one of the expansions to play with the nids and GK armies as well (for multi-player purpose) which expansions is more popular and recommended? and when I install and expansion do I need to combine the original pack inside the expansion folder or just install both of them and load the expansion module?

other than that, great mode and I'll be happy to see in future versions more armies and content. keep the good work.

EDIT:
    Checked again using the core ultimate apocalypse mod (no expansions) I as space marines vs IG as soon as I beat their stronghold after the movied there is a loading screen before the after-battle briefing and then CTD.
    Last edited by Googleness; 8th Aug 11 at 7:51 AM.

Here's the link to GamesCrew. Interview for Ultimate Apocalypse for those who read this.

Hi Liron, good to meet you sir.

First off I'd like to thank you for recommending this mod. Second off, woohoo!!!

1. playing as any race on the soulstorm campaign there are no: intro movie to the campaign, own faction banner movie on stronghold aftermath briefing, random crash on winning stronghold maps (just before the final "we are wimpy sore losers" film).
    Yep, as I dunno why this happens.

2. playing as space marines:
    * chapter master company way too weak - at full strength got wiped out by skyray and kroot pack. when you recruit it it says you can recruit only 2 main commanders but if I delete all my commanders units I can recruit the chapter master and re-recruit all other commanders deleted.
    * Vanguard assault marine after equipping power fists their icon become purple.
    Actually, I think this is fixed in the next public version of this mod, "1.62.53". So at least that is taken care of. At least.

As for every single campaign problem in global, it really hasn't been worked on yet. It hasn't been worked on yet, because the skirmish game play as of right now is my primary goal. If I could eliminate all bugs one by one, the mod can finally achieve a slick and bugless game play, hense I can move on to finishing the campaign, making the mod more of value and quality. It has been only worked on for only a year, and I may be behind like all other mods, but in time, it'll catch up with everyone else.

if I want to use one of the expansions to play with the nids and GK armies as well (for multi-player purpose) which expansions is more popular and recommended?
    Ultimate Apocalypse: New Races (NR XP2)

and when I install and expansion do I need to combine the original pack inside the expansion folder or just install both of them and load the expansion module?
    Install and load.

@cobaltlatous and everyone: I agree with you that the Aeonic Orb is overpowered, because I made it that way, but the Doomsday Phalanx is not "OP" like you think. Like I told everyone else, the Doomsday MONOLITH itself CANNOT take on other titans ALONE. Think of it like a squad, the more members in a squad there are, the tougher they are. Titans are a one titan juggernaut who rips things to shreds. It rips the Doomsday Monolith to shreds. The Doomsday Monolith has the challenge rating of a standard Restored Monolith only slightly tougher, and equipped with abilities. The other Monoliths, "Siege Monoliths" are slightly weaker than Restored Monoliths, hense they can be destroyed quicker. The Doomsaday PHALANX if fully reinforced can be one unstoppable juggernaut, and even more devastating versus titans, I get that, but again like a squad, the more they are, the tougher they are. And the cost of the Doomsday Monolith alone is expensive + another 500-600 power PER SIEGE MONOLITH makes the Doomsday Phalanx balanced.

It maybe a four monolith squad (like it is supposed to be, and like said on Lexicam), but these monoliths if destroyed one by one can devastate the entire Phalanx if tactics are used properly. Necrons OP? Yes, but they are Necrons and they are supposed out teched than all other races, including their use of unstoppable titans and Monoliths. Balanced except for the Aeonic Orb (Which is supposed to be fragile), yes.

@METAL GOD: The Warriors will not be a commander any longer, at least not in the 2012 release.

Yep, as I dunno why this happens.
    This won't help, but as far as I can remeber, this happens to every mod I have ever played. Then again, no mod I have ever played focused very much on the campaign.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

I wrote an explanation about the missing movies in your other thread, Cylarne_04.

Anyway, the game seems to look for the movies folder inside the mod folder instead of inside the main game DXP2 folder where they are located.

Quick fix is to copy the movies folder from the DXP2 folder into the mod folder.
    -It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end (Douglas Adams)-
    -Make something idiot proof and nature will create a better idiot.-
    -Me fail English? That's unpossible!-

TESTED

I was playing the campaign on core apocalypse mode.
    copied 'Movies' from DXP2 to Apocalypse folder (not the expansion).

Intro to campaign now works.
    Banner in debriefing works.
    No more crashes.

maybe should point the mod file to search the movies in the DXP2 folder OR include an install file which will place the files needed for the mode + copy the movies folder.

Thanks corncobman.

EDIT:
    BTW saw that there is an update...
    I can update by just overwrite the folders? because I'm in the middle of a campaign... or should I finish the campaign and make a clean install?
    Last edited by Googleness; 8th Aug 11 at 12:27 PM.

where is 1.62.53 patch?i cant wait

@Corncobman: One word. GENIUS!

Thanks dude, very much.

I was playing the campaign on core apocalypse mode.
    copied 'Movies' from DXP2 to Apocalypse folder (not the expansion).

Intro to campaign now works.
    Banner in debriefing works.
    No more crashes.
    O...M...G! Looks like I'll include that into 1.62.53 as well.

BTW saw that there is an update...
    I can update by just overwrite the folders? because I'm in the middle of a campaign... or should I finish the campaign and make a clean install?
    I think it would be ok and all good if you just update I think. I don't think save games would be totally ruined. Replays will be ruined though.

@Jussis: Take a look at the title and hug it! it's coming soon bro.

can you show this patch updates?

Umm....can some 1 give me the link to 1.62.52 i never realized how far behind you guys i am ever since tf2 went ftp

I return and I see things go smoothly

Just asking two little things...is a quickly change....like i ask before.

1)Necron gauss weapon range.....increase a little bit more..
    I will happy at least the necron warriors ,destroyer , heavy destroyer and lord destroyer have a bit more of the gauss weapon range a bit farther...I feel it just too close good sir.

2) Is possible for the disruption field upgrade affect to Flayed ones and inmortals too like necron warriors? like death march upgrade?

How the hell am I supposed to recruit Orks final units? :O I just can't!! Even though I'm full of banners, relics, critical locations, bigger banners and I kill my own troops....IT ALWAYS SAYS THE THE POP CAP IS REACHED! WTF!!?!?!?

@Zack Fair: That is a bug you are witnessing. It'll be fixed in 1.62.53.

@Tomb deathwing: First off hi!

Second off, I'll see what I can do.

AWESOME..It will be corrected... But I saw AI making Battle Fortress :hmm:

@Cylarne: Will the Mako battlesuit be making it's debut for Tau in the next patch?

yay.....The 4 Star gods will be pleased for the try ...lord of the warp :hail:

----------

:HAIL:

WAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itz dat time again boyz the final countdown for da patch has begun i's opes you guys got some new unitz in dis version?
    I was once like you thriving on life, living large is what i used to say but now im a necron and all i can say is: I can never be bargained with, I won't see reason, I don't feel pity, or remorse nor do i feel fear and i will never stop until you, my human friends are dead

some feedback:
    1. a manual or a wiki is really needed for this mod. It has such an extensive modification which takes time to learn in Trial&Error.
    2. Necrons - for me it felt that as soon as I get skimmers I'm all invincible.
    3. As space marines on the core apocalypse after copying the movies folder got crashed after beating the dark eldar stronghold. I think it may be the fact I've built a titan and blasted mr Vect dais' in 1 shot while he was in the middle of his sortie. I should check a titan-less victory to confirm this crash.
    4. with expansion 2 (XP2) I think we have all 40K armies. maybe in one of the future realeses there will be also a faction based armies like unique chapters for space marines, unique IG regiments etc... might be cool idea.
    5. I think that with some work the campaign will work great with the mod but maybe there is a way to create a modified campaign with all 11 factions? I've seen on this forum that there is a campaign mode on the progress so might be possible.

Keep the good work!

HAIL hail

ok APPROVED.
    the crash after beating the DE base was because of the titan 1 shot kill.
    instead I had to use a "lesser" force of fully upgraded 6 Predator tanks + 4 Land raiders.

EDIT:
    and on XP2 with the daemon hunters army there is a unit called missionaries which don't have an head

@cobaltlotus: No. No it's not going to be in the next version because it still needs to be refined like the Revenant Titan wasn't.

@Googleness:
    1. a manual or a wiki is really needed for this mod. It has such an extensive modification which takes time to learn in Trial&Error.
    That'll take a while to make. Though there is a huge giant readme list dating back to Krronus's Apocalypse 1.0.
    2. Necrons - for me it felt that as soon as I get skimmers I'm all invincible.
    Hmm... well anyone else agree?
    4. with expansion 2 (XP2) I think we have all 40K armies. maybe in one of the future realeses there will be also a faction based armies like unique chapters for space marines, unique IG regiments etc... might be cool idea.
    Already made for future releases. I was to also put it in a later patch for the crowd some day, just got to find the time.
    5. I think that with some work the campaign will work great with the mod but maybe there is a way to create a modified campaign with all 11 factions? I've seen on this forum that there is a campaign mode on the progress so might be possible.
    Having all 11 races in the campaign, the new races, are considered impossible to implement because of DOW engine limits. I'm doing something totally... new for them, combined with the Kaurava campaign.
    the crash after beating the DE base was because of the titan 1 shot kill.
    Titans may be restricted in strongholds along with superweapons in UA Kaurava campaign developement. But I don't think that'll be accomplished for the upcoming patch.
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 10th Aug 11 at 12:29 AM.

Necrons - for me it felt that as soon as I get skimmers I'm all invincible.
    I dissagree. I find skimmers quite useless. You don't get invinceble untill you get a Doomsdad Phalanx and an Aeonic Orb.

I feel invincible as soon as I get my Necron Lord u.u

seriously..is there really the need of buffing necrons? :S

Oh, I like this mod. It is my favourite! I wish you successes and also i want to help you. Cylarne, please write my private message to you
    My own mods for Dawn of War game

Red Necrontyre
    Genestealers Campaign
    Horus Heresy Operation Istvaan
    White Scars Mod
    DoW Rebalance
    Laurentian Hussars
    Dawn of Immolation

co-author of:
    DoW Realism SS
    Perun Warhounds
    and a lot of other mods :)

also i was tester of Ultimate Apocalypse mod (in august 2011)

Tester and skinner of Codex Mod :)

In my opinion necrons are balanced

Cylarne, i want to help the project!!!!

just camed from vacation,good new patch for tomorow and big anouncments.

what about ss legions 0.92 guys?
    arent there best units?

I am downloading new version of mod now

when will new patch be released?

Ultimate Apocalypse (1.62.53) - Releasing Thursday 8/11/11

in november?

Read it as August 11th 2011... especially since this is a Thursday (while the 8th of November is a Tuesday). TA-DAA!
    We look to the heavens so that one day our children may look back towards home.

i have two words:YEAH BABY!!!
    But before i get too exited,Cylarne and other moddelers of this mod,please make sure everything is checked before release,alright?

I think that would be difficult due to the sheer size and the amount of content in the mod and the relative small number of mod team members.

well,in that case,let the mod be released then and ill enjoy the mod until i notice a problem.

I want the new patch..Please :'(

Early Release of some goodies!

Bump. Hey new maps released. The new maps are under Map Downloads/DOW: Soulstorm New Maps

Or go here VV

DOW: Soulstorm Improved Maps

As for the patch! 7 hours to go!
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 11th Aug 11 at 7:54 PM.

Cylarne, do you any new superweapons in your project?

playing as space marines on apocalypse core mod at the campaign upon beating the eldar stronghold I get random crashes only way to get pass it was to skip the post battle movie scene.

Other than that finished the campaign! yay

Page 65 of 148 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread Information