Page 145 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4595135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,250 of 7508

Ultimate Apocalypse - 1.73.4 Released!

just rename the button to "Campaign - Beta".

Oldwolf Here,

Hello my friends. I just installed a map from Filefront. It works fine and is not the issue. What I found in the file structure for my Soulstorm install is. There were at least one error log for every game I played and a few mini dumps which were the few times the game crashed on me I assume. But the number of error logs was HUGE! If I knew the first thing about this forum I would attach one for you. If you would like I can cut and paste one here but I won't until you tell me to. Or I can post it over here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ultimate-a...board/feedback (It is longish). Let me know which you prefer and I will supply you with whatever you need. I am getting so many hours of fun out of this mod Thanks again for all of your work!

Oldwolf out. (Shtkt-Radio turning off noise)

Yes, if you are running a 64 bit version of windows, Soulstorm will create an errorlog file for every time it's run. It's a known issue and there's not much that can be done about it.
    -It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end (Douglas Adams)-
    -Make something idiot proof and nature will create a better idiot.-
    -Me fail English? That's unpossible!-

Hey thanks for the reply Corncobman jeez there must have been 500 of those things. I put them all in one folder inside the file structure. By the way I think the game "looks" at them as it starts up because after I "hid" them in that folder the game starts faster.

Oldwolf out. (Shtkt-radio turning off noise)

I just delete them all unless something has crashed or something else isn't right in-game.

keep this page in your bookmarks: Grand DOW Video Project

I record on video all of the DOW campaigns \ tutorials \ cutscenes etc.

I plan (after finishing asap with original dow and wa due to no wide screen setting) upload and add to that page Ultimate apocalypse videos like titan duels \ stop the orks slugga spam and such

Mmm also about that.

Click here

Hopefully that'll... boost stuff.
    Mods In Progress: Ultimate Apocalypse | Daemons Mod

Beware, my Ultimate Apocalypticinator!

Looking for some guys to play this mod with. You can find me at www.WarEternal.com or on the steam group-add me there too!

Always ready for a good game!
    Last edited by TheGodDernMan; 10th Jan 14 at 4:26 PM. Reason: add more text

The persistent campaign bases mod combined with UA would be dope. UA in single player can work good, and it is fun.
    Destroy to create. All for the hunt to dominate!

Screenies Inbound!

Spoiler

C&C 3 kane wrath titan special building?

OvO

You gave us the childhood Electronic arts take us away with tiberian twilight TvT

Praise the triarch TvT

Looks awesome, can't wait!

I don't even care if the strongholds don't work, I just wanna be able to actually play the campaign with this mod.
    Right now I get a crash after every one or two missions, no matter which race I use or where I attack

I just really want more guys to game with this mod

It is official I am not removing the campaign button. But, I will be putting in parenthesis (unfinished) to signify incompleteness.

UA Campaign, skirmish, Survival, Arena, and Zombie Apocalypse are all we will care about however. Fixing Kaurava Campaign may very well be impossible by the insignificant amounts of crashes in strongholds.

Right now I get a crash after every one or two missions, no matter which race I use or where I attack
    Now THAT should not be happening.

I just really want more guys to game with this mod
    Somebody go play with that dude. Appropriately...
    Last edited by Cylarne_04; 18th Jan 14 at 5:25 PM.

"soulstorm.exe caused an Access Violation in module ntdll.dll at 0023:7745e41b"

This is the error I get every time it crashes.
    I'm running the game with XP SP3 compatibility mode and I get a crash with this error after every mission or two.
    Dunno how helpful this is, but anything is better than nothing.
    I also get No Memory errors after finishing stronghold missions...

I also get No Memory errors
    ah.

Well, just to make sure then. dab dab dab... how did you install UA mod? If you can remember?

Worst case scenario is you might have to reinstall SS. I could be wrong.

where are all the UA players? I often connect to tunngle but there are only few people :\

Hello all guys I'm here now. I haven't seen you for ages. How is going on there?
    Must say that I'm now studding 3d modeling and maybe will create some models for DoW in some months. It's very difficult, I must say. I think if I will finish learn modeling I can help your team with it. But it's not easy. Really not easy. I don't work with any DoW mods now because I haven't time. Retextured mods are in past , I will not work in future with simple texture mods for any games because NEW models now is the most productive and good then other mods with some texture and code changes. wish me luck friends
    Good luck you too
    My own mods for Dawn of War game

Red Necrontyre
    Genestealers Campaign
    Horus Heresy Operation Istvaan
    White Scars Mod
    DoW Rebalance
    Laurentian Hussars
    Dawn of Immolation

co-author of:
    DoW Realism SS
    Perun Warhounds
    and a lot of other mods :)

also i was tester of Ultimate Apocalypse mod (in august 2011)

Tester and skinner of Codex Mod :)

Hey this is cool! Good luck from an old man and UA player who knows nothing about making 3D models lol! I am retired so I have all the time in the world. I am looking at Wacom Pro Pen Touch Tablets now, I will probably get the medium one. For me it started when I began modding Fallout3. Then I downloaded Blender, a freeware 3D modeling software that has been very difficult to learn. A class seems the only way to make sense of it. Creativity is one of my favorite past times so again GOOD LUCK!

Oldwolf out (clickandshtckt-Radio turning off noise)

I tried model creating too with 3ds max, but damn.... Its much easier to learn how to fly like a batman
    Its great to see people are trying to create new models. There will never be too much modelers!

ah.

Well, just to make sure then. dab dab dab... how did you install UA mod? If you can remember?

Worst case scenario is you might have to reinstall SS. I could be wrong.
    I'm using the steam version, so I just downloaded the 4 games in order, then followed all the steps on the moddb page.
    Did it exactly as it was written.

hi all,i want to join the test team,i got like 1-2 weeks free holiday and i can play the mod whole day and report for bugs,thanks in reply

Oldwolf here,

I have played all the races extensively now and I think I am going to say I like the Guard the best. The only real pain in the ass glitch I hit is on some maps, particularly ones with the wall section that is divided by pillars along it's length, units get "stuck" amongst the pillars. Especially large squads like conscript Guard. Other than that game on!

Oldwolf out.

so it seems the whole mod is tested but exept of it,you only see the imperial guard bug?

Oh no soldier96, there are more bugs but that one for me is a "quit the game and start over" one because the squad that is stuck is essentially out of play. They need all the help they can get so by all means download the mod and start playing.

i understand,as you said,by all the means download the mod and start playing,il be glad to do so if i can get the link for the test version and start to make to it,lol

@soldier96: i think oldwolf is refering to testing and downloading the current public version not tests on the internal version. Still a person can be a tester without being an internal tester since providing feedback on release material is as important as providing feedback related to internal versions. On the rest i think that what i said on my comment on moddb (i assume you are the same person) is the easiest way to get an answer from the team on your question.
    Apparently people don't like me :(
    Is it because i was tainted by Chaos? Cause I already born that way...

My ongoing Mod for DC
    Veteran Mod

i understand what it takes.....il send feedbacks on whats going on and bugs on pm as it said so,and will do so

about the bugs in the 1.72.7,are already sawn,no need to repeat them,lol

played the 1.72.7,the content is great,all it need is some bug fixes like the chaos unclean one and the tyranid hierophand animation ,and the space marines beacon with the pink turret inside of it,lol

is that the feedback?
    Last edited by soldier96; 28th Jan 14 at 9:08 AM.

played the 1.72.7,the content is great,all it need is some bug fixes like the chaos unclean one and the tyranid hierophand animation ,and the space marines beacon with the pink turret inside of it,lol

is that the feedback?
    Yeah sort of. The big huge major bugs like that are indeed welcome, but could already be fixed for version 1.73. The main goal of version 1.73 is to have it completely skirmish style polished. We are more than half way there, but things like ucs, balance, ai, and all of the things that will make skirmish at its best, we want checked.

Now... campaign, IDH, Daemons are NOT our focus. We want them done and polished in a different version, 1.74 and greater to keep the progress version and workload at minimum.

Testing alpha 1.73 would help us the most because if you find bugs in that, then we certainly will not freak out in disaster upon the release.

Team has already reported Imperial Guard bugs which is now fixed, Chaos bugs which will be fixed, and dinally Space Marines which is also pending. So far the alpha mod is going smoothly... however, there is a lot to test and so far I'm the only eye witness for the rest of the races. oO

Of course adding this, maps, ucs, voice overs, and icons would be the only things left to do which is all my job...

send me the mod via skype or something then ^^,as you see i explained how il preform durring the testing as well,it will boost the time

I thought everybody would be interested in this:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ultimate-a...-the-most-1727

I've finished some of the first videos I've planned and I'm going to start next week to upload some gameplay videos of ultimate apocalypse.
    http://lnotepad.blogspot.co.il/2014/...o-project.html
    So far I thought of:
    "March of the Titans" - some nice mix of Titans marching... on top of puny soldiers.
    "Duels of Titans" - Who's best titan of all ?
    "The Greatest Waagghh!" - on one side Imperial Guards with artillery buffed and full defensive line, the other side ? Greatest waagghh! ever.
    "Prettiest Super Weapon" - This is a beauty contest. who got the most beautiful boom around?

And I was wondering maybe I'll make few videos showing the armies in the mode, which units\buildings they got and such but I think I'll wait with this one until 1.73\4 when you'll finish tunning the armies.

YAAAY! It works oh boy. :3

1.73 Change log!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like big change logs! Oh man! Where is my popcorns and cola
    Great job UA Team

Holy BoobTits that's a lot to read! Awesome I can't wait to try 'er out!

Nice big change log! I will certainly be trying out most of the changes specially the work of RT2 in the sisters.
    Dreadnought was updated with hand flamers thanks to GreenScorpion's help!
    Also nice to see my name up there, did it perform nicely in your tests?

About the Vultures, i haven't seen in the change log so i decided to ask: did you implemented that feature related to its hardpoints that we talked once in moddb? Mostly curiosity but i can wait until the release to find out (if you don't remember what we talked, no problem i can talk with you later on the subject).

Keep up the good work!

Vulture hardpoints? I'm unfamiliar with them honestly.

Looks awesome! No Groteseques for the Eldark?

Are Grots. (lol grots) even available as a model to the DOW Community? And non Witch Hunter/DOW 2 mixed?

PS: Your stuff was also put into 1.73 as promised.

Depends, one of my retextures was a passable grotesque I thought anyway.

I actually have never heard of Grotescues until now. My lore is poor and I ache to make what I do not know... but I'll see what I can come up with. Otherwise I thought they were wracks?

Wracks are small and volunteer for surgery, grotesques are slaves subjected to the process and are massive.

Oldwolf here,

Hello my friends, I don't know if you have heard of the Nexus mod site but they opened their capabilities up to all games and it occurred to me that you could talk to the "Dark One" or "DarkOne", (not sure if there is a space in his name) and get UA posted there as well. The Nexus has a huge community and it may open up some new revenue for you as well as bring in more players. If you are already there or have already discussed this then please disregard.

Oldwolf out. shtkt (-Radio signing off noise)

Wracks are small and volunteer for surgery, grotesques are slaves subjected to the process and are massive.
    OOOOooooooooohhhhhhh

Cylarne's "lore" for ya. xD Apparently these guys aren't Wracks but Grotesques. Now know what they actually do. xD

Oldwolf - thank you very much for this info. we'll check it out hopefully soon.

@Cylarne:
    wracks are the skinny guys
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...post1045455313

Grotesques are apparently the chaos ogryns reskin
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...post1045454482

I had definitely missed those posts. They're looking good, fuggles! Nice work

Ooooohhhh I still got that model. THAT is what the Ogryn model is for. Many thanks.

Team: Icon?

I would really love to see this mod incorporated into UAP:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dark-angel...rcome#imagebox

Would be sweet!

Page 145 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4595135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 LastLast

Thread Information