I remember having a thread like this here a very long time ago, but I couldnt find it anymore, so here goes. With the game over 4 years old there must have been some memorable games/actions/events that happened to most.
I had a few myself,
- The very rare 1VP victory, I was WM against US (I think it was before ToV even) I cant remember any other time I yelled at my screen.
- The constant servercrashes where everyone dropped (if you think its bad now then I'm pretty sure you didnt play back then)
- The introduction of the incendiary mine for the PE Schwimmwagen, I always used it as the first action then and was called a cheater in about 15 games in a row (some people just dont read release notes after a patch)
- Hummel revival! Especially when you have some time to spare.
I remember having a game on Scheldt, not long after PE was intruduced. It was the usual stalemate game and I was hummeling away, while reviving my dead hummels and keeping those back. After a while I had 6 hummels (and pretty much nothing else) wich is my record and once my teamies started to push, I unleashed HummelHell and demolished the closest US to a pulp in one salvo. They all dropped yelling cheater and I actually kept the replay that whole patch, just in case someone would accuse me afterwards.
- The rare time I managed to get a Vampire HT to actually drain effectively through a game.
- Having a 1v1 versus someone I didnt know and giving eachother fair pee/phone-breaks, something you wont see anymore nowadays.