Campaign wargear & skill point boosters
- Version: 1.3
- For: Retribution 3.19.1
- Progress: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks, Tyranids, Imperial Guard, Chaos
- Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?1jaq2jwfi5k44l5 (17.18 MB)
- Adds all weapons, armor, accessories and commander items to starting inventory
- No DLC items
- +1,000 XP booster expendables (+500 for Nids)
- +1 Combat Discipline booster expendables (custom made)
- Army upgrade expendables
- Install everything: Extract the included folder and .module file into your dawn of war ii - retribution folder. Edit the Retribution shortcut in Steam and set launch options to -modname "CampaignWargear".
- No custom expendables: If you only want the normal items, just drop the CampaignWargear_data.sga file into your dawn of war ii - retribution > GameAssets > Mods folder. No need to set launch options.
- Start a new campaign to get the items.
- If you have >7 abilities for a hero, they won't work. Unlock less abilities or remove a wargear item that gives an ability.
- The custom expendables will disappear if you start the game without the mod activated. Use them before disabling the mod.
- This mod will require an update whenever Retribution is patched.
-Fixed again for 3.19.1 patch
- Fixed again for 3.16.2 patch
- IG: Fixed missing "Unflagging Resolve" bolter
- Fixed expendables for the 3.14.2 patch
- Updated mod for the 3.14 patch
- Fixed all Tyranid accessories missing (bad lines in .lua)
- Added Stun Stikkbomb
- Changed Tyranid XP boosters from +250 to +500 and increased amount
- Removed CSM Frag Grenade Pack (duplicate)
- Removed Boon Of Khorne (duplicate)
- Removed Tome of Chains (doesn't do anything)
- Removed Tome of Subjugation (doesn't do anything)
- Removed Sigil of Warpfire (doesn't do anything)
- Removed Icon of Summoning (doesn't do anything)
- Added Chaos Space Marines
- Fixed the missing Tyranid ranged weapons
- Added Imperial Guard
- Added Tyranids
- Added custom expendables to give Combat Discipline points
- Increased the amount of army unlock expendables
- Mod size increased because it now needs a repacked GameAttrib.sga
- Added Orks
- Added Space Marines
- Removed Haywire Grenades (duplicate)
- Removed Channeling Runes (duplicate)
- Added Eldar