Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

new blood angels dl link is up sorry all i forgot to fix that now its good enjoy!!!!

Space Marines new blood angels dl link is up sorry all i forgot to fix that now its good enjoy!!!!

fineley here it is il its map packs half be upl sepertley by you i had to sacrafice those but look for MAPS OF WAR AND MIKA MAPS999 on are relic dow2 maps section here.now i do hope everyone loves this most importanley it works like it does for me if not ill take post and get ya lined out was a blast making this and ty for the wait ba fans.gona half fix this then ill have dl link up sorry but i plum forgot the model files thats what i worked on for 2 yrs to get right.

MOST INMPORTANTLY IS THIS""Woa + FoK Modteam -http://fok.dow-mods.com/index.php"
    ty hh and crew without your mod mine wouldnt be. I say this as now anyone can use my models for whatever as long as hh shuma and me is in the credits ty and enjoy.
    http://ifile.it/v9nfr8o/DOW2TheBloodAngelsMod.rar
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 15th Feb 12 at 1:34 AM. Reason: putting this baby out finaley hell yeah!!!

Look, i don't want to sound like an ass, but i think people would be alot more interested in your mod if your post didn't have so many spelling mistakes. Sorry, call me a grammar nazi if you wish, it just, bugs me, that's all.

On topic: The mod looks nice though, I wish you the best of luck in getting it to retribution !
    For the Emperor !

"Perfect Every Time" Uncle Benny's Avatar
    I tried for a rough translation, since the forum has a lot of non-native english-speakers:

This has finally made it to mod version 1.0 and I do hope everyone loves this. A lot of work went in this. I have a lot of screenshots of this mod in Steam Cloud, look for j.honaker files. I'll try to post some in this thread as soon as I can. If you have any problems with the mod, pm me and if that doesn't work, email me at james.honaker@live.com at anytime of day or night, and I'll be sure to get back in touch with you.

I have read me files included also to help. Install the mod as it saves ul space with two RAR files. [?] Be sure to download winrar or 7zip to open RAR files, if you don't already have one of them. I followed the BA codex as much as I could, so I do hope everyone likes this mod. This is really my first real mod, as I've learned coding, modeling, texturing & animations. My first BA mod had very low DL numbers, but I can't blame anyone as I just re-colored the Blood Ravens and thats was it. I went all out for this one.

This will be for DoW2 and CR campaign, and also mp games. I tried to balance the MP game as much as possible.

The Furioso Dreadnought has a missile launcher upgrade now, use the Dark Age of Technology, then when upgraded if you want an assault cannon wait for the Tzeentch icon to change to the SM Dreadnought Assault Cannon icon, then click it and you're good to go. The Venerable Furioso Dreadnought has the same upgrades, but has two Emperor's Fist abilities and Charge ability, but the regular Furioso has only one Emperor's Fist ability.

OK, next the Rhino [Razorback?]. Instead of an armour upgrade, it has Storm Bolters, then when upgraded it has predator laser cannons which work nicely. The Death Company are in here as well as Sanguinary Guard. Mephiston has his own custom helmet I made for him, and Dante has his gold armor and several upgrades. Chaplain Lemartes has several upgrades and abilities.

..............................................................................................................

I'd like to thank Relic for making the game. Adratus for teaching me about ablities, Shuma for his lod [?] help and other stuff, and yes of course his awesome models. Horusheretic for his models he let me use for this mod - because of him BA terminators have swords now!! And, DeusImperator for his permission to use his wobr [?] mod as a base or none of this ever happened (I asked him 5 months ago, now finally using his mod). If I left anyone out, you are truly thanked by me.

Without the tutelage I got from people, I wouldn't have learned all I have so thank you.
    With that said, enjoy this mod and please download it and try it, and let me know good or bad how it is. Next project after a break, modding a Grey Knight Mod (hopefully for retribution!)

shadowninj0069 out.....

another thread for your mod??? this is your third or something like that...
    can you upload new screenshots pls?
    LSA|Eternal

Screenshots of all the cool new stuff??
    Youtube of Dow2 Mods
    Lords of the Warp [Closed]
    Black Templar Campaign

Tyron: Creator of:
    - Lords of the Warp
    - Black Templar Campaign

Edgier than a black katana Shuma's Avatar
    Sweet Lord. Ok, there's no nice way to say this, and i'm not nice either, so i'm just going to say it, in the art department you suck, horribly, you obviously have great ideas and great imagination because i can see that the intended design is good, like the wings on the Terminator's right shoulder pad and the detail on the graves, but when it comes to actually doing them, i'm sorry but you suck, there's no definition, no detail, no use of texture maps, and you're basically using a single color for stuff, ie there's no shading or anything, i mean no offense but i find it so hard to believe that you're 38 year old...

But it's not like i'm trying to be an ass(not that i have to try) so i'll recomend you some tutorials that helped me a lot when i was starting working in this stuff and i didn't know jackshit about anything, first than all read this: http://freetexthost.com/nzjanyanw0 and then see some tutorials, there's a lot of tutorials linked in there, but some that i helped me a lot, and others that i found that are very useful are here:

http://cg.tutsplus.com/tutorials/tex...he-uvw-unwrap/
    http://download.autodesk.com/media/3..._max8_380k.mov
    http://features.cgsociety.org/story_...?story_id=4678
    http://www.game-artist.net/forums/sp...-painting.html
    http://www.republicofcode.com/tutori...p_uvw_mapping/

And i'm sure there are a lot of forums and communities dedicated to this stuff. All that said, there are things i like, especially that super predator tank you made, i'm always a defender of artistic license and i wish you luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.
    Pro-Skub, supporting the idea of new heroes for the Last Stand as DLC since 1967.
    Mod forum: SWR

Sweet Lord. Ok, there's no nice way to say this, and i'm not nice either, so i'm just going to say it, in the art department you suck, horribly, you obviously have great ideas and great imagination because i can see that the intended design is good, like the wings on the Terminator's right shoulder pad and the detail on the graves, but when it comes to actually doing them, i'm sorry but you suck, there's no definition, no detail, no use of texture maps, and you're basically using a single color for stuff, ie there's no shading or anything, i mean no offense but i find it so hard to believe that you're 38 year old...
    There's constructive criticism and then there's criticism (bashing people).Even though you did provide some helpful links you pretty much did the latter there. I can easily reword what you have said and turned it into something more positive. So what if they aren't up to your standards. Just appreciate what he has done or don't do anything at all. The way you type things is discouraging enough, even more so for beginners. That isn't what modding a game is all about. Its about fun, creativity, learning and maybe... just maybe getting a product out that people can also enjoy.

Even though I can some what texture myself, I am still pretty much a beginner. There really isnt anything that special about my textures either when broken down. I prefer the 3d side of modding myself and I wouldn't say I am a pro at it even though i've done it since '06 and having picked it up virtually straight away too.

@Shadowninja:

If you need ball predator parts, mostly the flamestorm cannon and the weapon mount... You can use them too. I'm not sure if i have finished uv mapping the parts yet but the model is virtually done.

Never mind the Dow1 pred. It was made for Fok originally.
    Tutorials_And_Helpful_Sites_Here <-link
    Want a 3d model commissioned? I may do so. Pm me!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dow40k2-woa Join up for updates and view other members.

ty horushertic i appreiciate your help and ill check that out,hell i know i dont spell correctly and shit but i had some good ideahs,but i struggled in school ive got a frickin cheamical imbalence on right side of my brain born that way,so there your reason poeple why i wright way i do ty for making me air this shit out in open,but im not a profesional im allways learning and if anyone wanting to know im amearican and not english ,i thought the csm missle launcher was great and works took me five mounths to get it to work.
    i do appriciate critisism but come out say i suck well that just frikin rude as hell i do ty for the tuturiols shuma and love your work but dude you are a ass but i dont hold that
    against you but next time try thinking of someones feeling we all caint be as good as you.

i thought we was freinds but freinds dont bash people like that but i will take to heart that i suck and learn this shit .
    SO IN SHORT I WONT BE PUTTING OUT A MOD UNTILL I GET TO THE LVL YOUR ON,AND IF NOT WELL CONGRATS SHUMA AND ALL BASHERS ILL QUIT MODDING FOR GOOD
    and you wont half to see my terable spelling and suck modding good day to all.
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 17th Apr 11 at 11:46 PM.

Don't worry about it... Do things on your terms and time.

Next project after a break, modding a Grey Knight Mod
    I would suggest starting on the weapons and the likes. They are easier and smaller, will be fun to do and will have a lot of new techniques that can be used to make them. I already have basic terminators and Gk marines modelled If you wish to use them later too. I would rather prefer i got them rigged up properly first with cloaky bits and such too.

After checking the baal predator, i am going to have to remodel the sponson heavy flamer as its mysteriously dissipated into the psyber warp. won't take to long to model though.

Edgier than a black katana Shuma's Avatar
    There's constructive criticism and then there's criticism (bashing people).Even though you did provide some helpful links you pretty much did the latter there.
    Yeah well i didn't say it was constructive criticism, and i'm of the belief that any criticism is better than no criticism, harsh or not, true or not, constructive or not, and i know full well that pretty much everything i do is subpar, so i welcome any of it, the few criticism i've been given have been immensely helpful to me. Either way we shouldn't clutter this thread, we can take it to mine or to pms if you want.

When someone goes out their to provide something free for the community, bashing the shit out of them like that is just wrong, considering I doubt he has ever done anything to you to deserve those comments, Anything else I say will most likely be repeating Hours so will just leave it at that.

and does it matter he is 38?? if you only started to learn modelling then it doesn't matter if your 18 or 38, still takes the same amount of time to learn.
    KHORNE - When life gives you lemons.......BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!

Know what ? I think this mod is awesome ! I had my doubts at first, but the screeenshots dispelled them. I can tell you put alot of time and creative effort into making this mod fly. Now granted its not perfect, the tank especially, could use work. But in other aspects you really kick ass, like with the marines, and dreadnoughts ! Man, this is way cool. Keep at it !

Nice mod brother. I personally look forward to giving the mod a bash!

i thank everyone for the nice coments who did like this mod, but im gona get the bugs out and post a new dl link asp im working on the fix.and ill have this running smoothly soon ty for your time to read this shadowninja out.

dude the custom made weapons or whatever for the sm r epic even thoguh i still need to wait for dow2 to finish downloadin
    all i can say is keep it up dude you may go up to the top of the modding section one day
    I was once like you thriving on life, living large is what i used to say but now im a necron and all i can say is: I can never be bargained with, I won't see reason, I don't feel pity, or remorse nor do i feel fear and i will never stop until you, my human friends are dead

Looks great, my only concern is the portraits, and there whats putting me off downloading it,
    but looks great

This looks pretty freakin awesome by the screens. Although I will have to agree with harry some of those portraits aren't to great. But I probably couldn't even do what you've done lol. I will probably download this when Links are up and then try it out.

ok freinds the new links are up on top of post i got three different links for you all the furioso dread and furioso venarable dread now has both dif guns so enjoy this any problems pm me or james.honaker@live.com shadow ninja out.
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 17th Apr 11 at 11:14 PM.

I have to agree with Mr.Blazzar, the biggest issue right now is with the portraits. Most of the other stuff is small. (a few too many guns on some dreadnoughts and tanks, etc).

i agree im gona try think of something diffrent for the baal predator,anyway im glad you all do like what ive done ,took allong time to do that,but the tank im gona redew it
    hopfully when horus gets his done ill use parts from his,shadow nina out.
    and for the portraits ill redew them and make a portrait pack and put ul when done,now that i look at the portraits it looks like a kid did them so ill work on those.untill then enjoy the ba mod way it is for now .Ill try fix those things people dont like shadowninja out...
    ...................................................................................................................................................................................................
    OK folkks heres the new portraits folder they def look real this time i used the real figures pics to match there counterparts enjoy.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/45471400...its_folder.rar
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 17th Apr 11 at 11:15 PM.

Well I downloaded it and then tried extracting it and it keep giving me a error message saying it couldn't extract something with over 260 words in it or something. I'm a see if I can fix it myself.

Edit: Never mind I fixed it by simply changing the folder EVERYTHING is in(ie. the folder that has all the folders and read mes in it) to a shorter name and it worked then.
    Last edited by MrBlazzar; 27th Mar 11 at 7:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike_Power
    Don't you know? The Birds! Dangerous enemies of the Imperium, due to their habit of flapping around and getting sucked into the holy engines, tainting them with feathers, bringing down the mighty machines of man! The age of the Squawks!

ok mr blazzar glad you got it to work if any problems let me know and to let all know this is a fast paised game as ba hit hard and fast and everyone else race wise should be to balence it as much as it can be hope you enjoy.

To all i forgot to ul these armour files,place in theretutnofthebloodangels folder in this order data,art,race_marine,troops_wargear,armour
    sorry about that heres the armour files dl link:http://rapidshare.com/files/454814641/armour.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/45481507...our_common.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/45481508...rmour_epic.rar

allso i just got time to test both campaigns they work correctley but dante has wrong head ,so ill fix that and send the dl link for his head.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/454834654/heads.rar
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 28th Mar 11 at 12:51 PM.

I followed the readme best as I could and It gives me a error when I try and load this mod.
    Last edited by MrBlazzar; 28th Mar 11 at 11:59 AM.

ok its clear i got to make full update, fixing all these issues and ill have a better read me instructions this time,so bare with my freinds ill get this all fixed i might half to re dew some stuff but when done it will be way better then what it is now.Ive done noticed stuff myself in campaign like dantes model i made not working right and chaplain lemartes too.
    so im gona get to work on a full update but allso might be intire diffrent game .right now its to fast paced game but ill keep everything that people did like and im gona have some new pistol animations for the bolter pistols .untill then im work non stop to get this out better like you all diserve shadow ninja out...

Queensbury, West Yorkshire, England, Holy Terra.
    Remember to go at your own pace... or slower.

Take your time, you are making this mod for yourself and then releasing it for others to enjoy!
    Also, don't rush when writing, everyone makes mistakes with spelling when they try to go too quick, even horus and Shuma.

Indeed. We will wait as long as it takes to fix the problems and release a new version.

ty choas godstone and mrblazzar im learning by horusheretic tuturol in making my own models so i will when done have solid models this time.

hers three new models after ive learned some new techniches let me know what you think ty shadowninja out for now.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...6/screenshots/

Last edited by shadowninja0069; 11th Apr 11 at 5:07 PM.

29. Forum Subscriber  #29
    for squad portraits close in on your in game model and hit print screen then open your paintshop/paint.net or gimp and press control and v then (as i do in paint.net) choose rectangle select and use your on screen pics as your portrait , resized of course to fit the face and you will have some nifty portraits to mach your on screen models.

what are you using for re skinning? photoshop? gimp ...paint.net

i use gimp 2,6 uncle anaesthesia and ty for tips i can use them much as possible.

Those models look pretty cool. I noticed the Blood angels emblem looks kinda.. bad..

What you could do to make a good one is to take the badge from: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Angels and then follow this guide to making it work in retribution. Just a tip if you want to.

Or you could ask the owner of this mod: http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...schemes./page9 and see if you can take the badge for the blood angels from his mod to use in your mod.

hey mrblazzar ty for the badge tuts ill get to work on a brand new one asp.
    and here it is the ba badge ty agin mrblazzar.

Last edited by shadowninja0069; 2nd Apr 11 at 1:57 PM.

Very Very nice badge you got there man.

Very impressive work
    I love Warhammer

hey all ty for comments been having seroius difuculties with my pc and my wifes i had to format.Now i still saved on externial drive i have my bloodangel models but i got to reset dow2 and cr and ret all back up.ill post soon as i can i new dante pic then let me know what you think ty and ill be back in touch when i can allot of backtraking to do and modeling.take care all
    shadowninja0069 out for now.

ok people ive gave it some thought. Im making this for Retribution now as everyone plays it more ,and allso it has way cooler weapons and stuff.
    so ill still use this post for new stuff on plus side i think this mod will be worth the wait with all cool stuff i have planed wish me luck.
    shadow out for now.

ok freinds heres my first ret models tell me what you think there in steam cloud ill post links here.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...94270578305560
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...270578299176/?
    ModelEditor 2011-05-13 06-32-47-72
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 14th May 11 at 5:56 PM.

They look pretty freakin epic to me. Look forward to seeing more characters and how this progresses.

ty mrblazzar it took me awile to port some stuff over here and getting it to work.
    now im back on scheadule with the ba mod,ill post more as i make it buddy.

the finished furioso dreadnoughts and ven version hope you like them as i did say they be uniqe looking well they are now
    enjoy.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...763?tab=public
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...eenshots/hears

The Dreads look good...

just letting people know that im making custume blue dreadnought claws that ba use,when done ill post the links for the new furioso dreads.
    even though i did good job on dreads looks i think imo that it dosent look ba looking .
    but it will when im done and trying to figure out a plasma dread arm or laser dread arm.
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 20th May 11 at 12:30 AM.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...379?tab=public
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...833?tab=public
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...803?tab=public

hope all like these better now to work on there weapons i allready made a 4 bareld assault cannon that works trying for a plasma cannon or laser cannon,more on the way as i make them enjoy shadow out.

Last edited by shadowninja0069; 2nd Jun 11 at 5:58 AM.

Have to say, you really like to go all out on the SM bling don't you?

Cool models, some of them have a slight too much bling for my likes(ex: dred with cape), and I don't particularly like the choice in color. Seems way too bright yet flat red imo, but that's just personal preference and it can be changed in the army painter I assume.

Anyways, nice job and keep it up.

Ahh! My eyes!

lol ty for complamits and allso ill change the red to say blood red that sound good.
    and dread cape i didnt know what people think about that one just a try out to see what people thought about it.
    so let me know scrapp the cape then or keep it.untill i get more done shadow out.

Dante is now in game finaley.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...70637523060878
    and now chaplain lemartes http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...637538877828/?
    now to make more enjoy i hope.
    Last edited by shadowninja0069; 9th Jun 11 at 7:27 PM.

new pics of my new custume sword that takes epic chainsword place,and Mephistion looks great now just a little things here and there for him.his custume librarian sword i made for him rocks very close to the real one he uses enjoy these pics .ill post more as i get done making more units.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...98529843862511.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information