The Manual has been finally released as a .pdf file. After a lot of hard work with help from other members it is here at last.
The Manual is around 95% Complete The other 5% are TBC (To Be Confirmed) and some functions which aren't available to us.
The TBC areas of the manual that are filled in eventually will be added for a new version of the manual which I'll update when there is a significant amount of material to warrant an update.
If any members know what these TBC are about you can post it here...but I have a couple of requirements if you do so..
1st Which Chapter it is in
2nd What page # it is on
3rd The # listed on the Image
The biggest gap in the Manual at the moment is the NIS Editor (Which could eaisly have a manual of its own)
First I'd Like to thank the following members for helping out.
And of course Relic Entertainment for making this game that we all love
Heres a preview Image of the .pdf
And The Linky to the Manual
Enjoy and Happy Mapping and Modding to all!!!