COH Map Creation

COH Map Creation

Hi - After spending several days creating an awesome map I find that when I test it in skirmish, the enemy remains inactive without doing anything. Then when I try it in Multiplayer after sending to a friend, we have an immediate sync error as the game starts. Anybody know why? Please help!

Think maybe this needs moving to the Armoury, but usually when u get an inactive AI, it's because their HQ is too close to the map edge. Playing custom files with a friend online means u need to make it into an SGA archive (see Corsix Mod Studio), u can play on a lan using -dev mode.

3. Child's Play Donor Technical Help Senior Member General Discussions Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Forum Subscriber  #3
    Let's move this over to the Maps Bunker, the friendly people there are more likely to be able to help.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
    heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
    Isaac Asimov

@Loreicelien what says the "My Games/company of Heroes/warnings.log" about and/or exist in "My Games/company of Heroes/Logfiles" an scar.log file with an actual date and an error message inside?

Thread Information