Map+Mod Integration Problem

Map+Mod Integration Problem

I have a small problem with playing a map. I have the NHC Mod (Combiner) set on my game, and whenever I open my world builder it says

At first I ignored it, but when ever I try to play vanilla COH, the map never pops up but when I play with NHC Mod, it always pops up. I know that in the old World Builder you can choose what mod you want to set but how do you remove the mod?

Anyone? No one can play my map without downloading a >1GB mod, I'd appreciate some kind of help...

The infos you gining us, are not enough to bring you on the right way. Where you have stored your map and in which format? It looks like your map is a part of the NHC (Combiner) Mod. So plain CoH has no informations about.

Okay well, I'm not sure what other information I can give other than the Debug information, so here's all that the Debug says when I load my map

Try to store your map files in "WW2\Data\scenarios\MP" inside your folder where the game is installed "C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes". After that, edit the info file of your map (with notepad) and change the last line to:
    Code:
    modname = "RelicCoH",
    Make sure, on saving this info file, Windows don't add the txt extension.
    Remove the map files from your "My Games" folder. These are only there for the single player mode. You can't play online with these.

Okay, I tried what you said. I replaced the .info file, deleted the old files, then I started the game (w/o mod) and the map didn't show up. So I tried using WorldBuilder on it, change something random, and save to see what happens and when I tried to save it says it Failed to save SCAR ID file, and then failed to save sgb file.

Btw, I changed the Scenario name. The info file stayed the same after the error messages

Just run the WORLDBUILDER 'as administrator'......and it will work fine

tap dancin on a land mine (midwest U.S.A)
    Hey kennedy33 this post was from almost 2 years ago.

Thread Information