Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Adiya's Armoury WIP SdKfz.231/232/233, Pak43, T-34, T28/95

Exactly what I was preparing to do Looks like a nice start, but the wheels should be made properly, withouth the planes, these aren't like tank wheels I'd say 12-16 sides will do.

Will you be making the 263 aswell? The only diff is the turret.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidas2 View Post
    Exactly what I was preparing to do Looks like a nice start, but the wheels should be made properly, withouth the planes, these aren't like tank wheels I'd say 12-16 sides will do.

will do 231/232/233. might consider make a 263. but isn't 263 a non-combat radio vehicle?

the plane wheel sides will do, how it looks is depending on normal maps. even if adding more details on wheels, plane side can also be applied, it just make the wheel looks round and save a lot of triangle usages. ps. coh uses 1bit alpha DDS or 8bit?

----------

will do 231/232/233. might consider make a 263. but isn't 263 a non-combat radio vehicle?

the plane wheel sides will do, how it looks is depending on normal maps. even if adding more details on wheels, plane side can also be applied, it just make the wheel looks round and save a lot of triangle usages. ps. coh uses 1bit alpha DDS or 8bit?

but isn't 263 a non-combat radio vehicle?
    Looks like, because of the non turnable turret. Only a ball mounted MG was installed for self defense.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

5. Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #105
    Celéstial | Daydreamer Celution's Avatar
    Adiya, what actually happened with your T28?

no further progress, i wanted to animate it by myself, but too lazy to do that... i like modeling more...

7. Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #107
    Celéstial | Daydreamer Celution's Avatar
    Well we really can't let that awesome model to waste. Perhaps you can ask eli too animate it?

since my thread has been bumped up. i updated it with recent development

Some nice stuff there. When will the 232 be released?

Some nice stuff there. When will the 232 be released?
    don't know exactly, but should be very soon

as a fellow modeller I want you, who dont make 3d models, to know the following:
    Everybody makes models differently. There is no recipe for how a model should be made. I make my weapons differently then @nacho or if @Adiya made a weapon I had already made, his ways of making it would be different. In other words, one could add to or take from an existing model but the base model would look the same. And by that I mean not just by looking at it. Load both models in max and check out vertexes, borders, ideas of how its made, elements, everything. If its the same THEN but only THEN can someone be accused of ripping models and claiming it as his. So I think, albeit it is already gone too far, that both models, Adiya's and the one from WOT should be placed overlapping one another and only then could someone tell in confidence if the models are the same.
    Having said that I must add however, that a modeller who knows his work, would not ripp anything because it is actually counterproductive. When I plan a model and experiment i concentrate and try to find ideas how to build it. If I looked at another model during that process it would screw me up and my way of thinking. Why would someone like Adiya, who makes wonderful models, ripp another one instead of making it? I dont understand what possible motivation someone have to ripp a model that he could actually build? And if he could not why would he feel good about claiming a ripped model is his? This is not a contest, or a competition. Nobody has to be a modeller, we are all volunteers and work because we like it. A DMz, a Gurdy, and Adiya, a Nacho or even me - we dont do this for medals and recognition. We do this because we like doing it and only hope others will benefit too.

screen2534
    I see.

i will delete my posts then

sry for suspected your work Adiya

hope to see your models ingame soon

13. Technical Help Senior Member  #113
    Well, glad you guys sorted things out.

Gave the thread a little clean up. Keep the good work coming chaps.

id be willing to try and animate it in my spare time
    A jagdpanther has a litter of 33 hetzers. 17 hetzers are eaten by at guns. What percentage of hetzers were blown to bits by at guns?

If you need to contact me best way to do so is through steam
    Steam name: robotnikman

The link of the Sd.Kfz. 231 is dead, so I uploaded it (newest version) after a request:
    mediafire: sdkfz_231__v1.1.zip
    file-upload: sdkfz_231__v1.1.zip
    eliw00ds mirror (medpackstudios): sdkfz_231__v1.1.zip

@Mod's: it were nice if someone of you could replace the link in the first post - thank's.
    Last edited by Jagdpanther; 11th Jun 13 at 11:32 AM.

Sorry I can't download the sd.kfz.231 from mediafire,because I am in PRC now,you konw this country and the damn situation here.So ,can you upload it to file-upload.net,I love your model so much ,thank you!

It's not my model. I only uploaded it again. Previous post edited.

Thank you so much!!

No problem.

and model of the Sdkfz 233?
    Creator and developer of total war mod

Should be also in this package. If I remember me correct, it's only a state, what switches between the variants.

in the package is not found only are the Sdkfz 231 and Sdkfz 232

[REL] SdKfz.231, 232, 233
    Visible on the model description.

but when they are ready this model?

Looks like the development is stopped. It exist a model of the Sd.Kfz. 234/3 which is similar and was the replacement for the 233.

ah ok, if this project takes a long time to not release something new
    I have the Sdkfz 234/3 for whermach, and I wanted to be the Sdkfz 233 for the panzer elite, but it can not be

Sgt. Alex
    @ Jagdpanther

Where are the attributes?

That download only has the art files.

Where are the attributes?

That download only has the art files.
    Just like all the other models in this section of the forum, this model is a resource for modders, so some parts you have to create by yourself.

Sgt. Alex
    Well, I figured out where the states, animations and such went in the ebps folder (looking at the SdKfz. 251), so that's that, but I have to to create everything else too?

You have to create all the attrib stuff by yourself, including ebps, sbps, weapon file(s), and if needed abilities and upgrades, wreck file(s) and rebuilt file(s). And you also have to link your squad file then somewhere, so it can be built/spawned/reinforced. It's the same set, that all your vehicles need.

Sgt. Alex
    Well, shit, time to read up on those tutorials.

Any other tanks on the list of being modeled? perhaps a M4A1 sherman? would be a nice reward unit to replace the M4A3/ M4A3 76mm
    Since the M4A1's were first with the T23 turret and 76mm guns.

After left for so many years, I am wondering if the modding community is still interested in my models. I am still keeping the WIP models, if anyone want to carry on my legacy, please grab them, either to develop further or hand it over to the right hand to do so.

As Sdkfz.231/232 seems to be implemented in some mods (I did hand it over to @eliw00d to finish), I really hope to see Pak43 to be finished and implemented in the game. Don't have too much expectation on T95, but anyways...

I'm sharing all source files that I have, including referenc pics, max models (finished or WIP), and some textures, just take over from where I left.

Current Status: (till May 2012)

T-34.........................very early modeling stage. Can be abandoned
    SdKfz. 231/232/233.....finished, and have been released by Eliw00d and friends
    Pak 43......................model finished (in last stage polygon optimization, plz check yourself if any further optimization needed), no textures
    E50..........................model and UV mapping finished, no legit texture (WOT texture as reference)
    Nebelwerfer 42...........released by Blitzkrieg mod
    T28/95......................model and UV mapping finished, no legit texture (WOT texture as reference)

I'm not going to take part in further mod development of these models, but it will be very nice that you can keep me posted. A proper credit would be appreciated.

Thank you very much if you are going to continue my unfinished business, I wish you best luck and keep COH live long and prosper!

preview pics: http://imgur.com/a/jyPRs
    source files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hcv...m_model_legacy
    Last edited by Adiya; 6th Feb 17 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo

It's nice of you to allow others to use or continue your work if they choose

People's Modding Commissariat burtondrummerNY's Avatar
    I'll see what I can do about some of these

Thank you, Adiya. Your work is very high quality, and appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information