Dropped when countdown or while loading

Army Lists Dropped when countdown or while loading

I have this problem when I want to play coh tov with my friend via LAN...when he create the game, sets the game and then starts to countdown, in about 1 sek to begin the map loading, it disconnect me, but the game remains created so I can join it again in lobby. When I set "ready" and he starts the game without counting down, while loading the map it immediately drop him...it says: "Dropped" on loading bar. Sometimes it drops him immediately, sometimes it takes a few secs of loading the map...but we never connect to game both...dunno wheres the problem.

And yes, where playing mod, but I bet this isnt a problem..we played this mod together before and everything was fine...My friend installed win 7 and now we cant play coh.

DxDiag.txt
    hijackthis.log
    warnings.log

Nobody with help?
    Death never comes alone...

3. Child's Play Donor Technical Help Senior Member General Discussions Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Forum Subscriber  #3
    It would help if you can get your friend to post their warnings.log here as well. Seeing what happens from both sides might give us some ideas. Also, I know you don't think the mod is the problem, but I'd like to eliminate it as a possibility.

So, if possible, can you try to play another LAN game WITH the mod active then post both warnings.log files, then try to play a LAN game WITHOUT the mod and post both warnings.log files.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
    heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
    Isaac Asimov

Thread Information