Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Space Marine Custom Titus Skins - Helmets for Titus!

AT JustDave Does it do it without the texture packs installed, or any other problems with the demo? Perhaps the file was corrupt when you were downloading it if so. I actually had similar corruption with the White Scars skin, I had a weird overlay over everything and it looked like it was actually the texture for the White Scars skin itself.

Could try scanning the game cache on steam, redownloading the skin, or perhaps updating your video drivers? Those would be the first things to try I suppose.

JustDave, it really sounds like a compatibility problem with the mod tools and the only thing I could think that may be causing it would be that 285 being used as a physx processor. Other than that your system is current and supported. Noodles is running a 560TI, I've got a 580, and I've tested my spare 570 with the game on another system. So its a graphical issue caused by something else. Give disabling/removing the 285 a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Civik
    What about Emo Eagles... er, I mean my favorite easy-paint chapter, the Doom Eagles?
    Seconded, they are also my favourites!
    Look at the bright side, kid - you get to keep all the money.

JustDave
    At naturallywicky: No, it seems to be Textmod and not the skins. I loaded up the game with Textmod again but with no package/skin selected and it gave me the same problem.

Will posting my specs help?
    EVGA X58 SLI
    Intel i7-920 3.6GHz OC
    EVGA GTX 570 Classified w/GTX 285 PhysX
    G.skill 12GB (6 x 2GB) DDR3

I'm really not sure what the problem could be. I also tried using Steam to verify integrity of game cache and defragment cache files but neither worked. I even tried just re-downloading the demo. No luck. This sure is a puzzler... >_<

Wow, Space Marine is awesome. Titus as a member of Deathwatch makes it even more so. Thanks NN!
    "Just remember, the golden rule of all Dawn of War discussion boils down to a simple truth: Buff IG." - FooF

Sion
    Hey, this is some fantastic work you are doing here, Thanks

Awsome changes, any chance of some grey knights? or perhaps preheresy world eaters?
    His words are Wise his face is Beard!

exitbutton
    Great job dude! Seconded for Grey Knights too

Spysix
    Will there be additions to include helmets? Will Captain Titus ever wear a helmet?

I kinda never liked going bareheaded into battle, makes me feel like I'll get headshotted.

Me and Santos are working on it Spysix lol
    Never befriend an Ork on Facebook without first limiting your public profile from The Emperor.

11. Forum Subscriber  #111
    These look very nice indeed good job.

Seconded on the 'will there be helmets?' question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus Rex
    Wow, looks like the Steam servers have been fully relocated to Derpastan

Thank you so much for these. I wanted to play the demo only once a day, now i play them once for each chapter you do.

lol thanks ^^!!

Anyways, Howling Griffons have been added to the mix :3

/me offers Noodle a soylens viridian cookie
    We look to the heavens so that one day our children may look back towards home.

Whatever that is, it sounds deadly... *offers some of it to her boyfriend first just in case*

Updated with Iron Hands

Mod doesnt work for me, keep getting a "Do'h" error...

Avast asks if I want to open it in sandbox, I tell it to run normally, Comodo firewall pops up saying theres some dodgy file its trying to run which I tell it to ignore, but when I hit run after selecting the tpf file I keep getting this error. :-(

EDIT: working now, I will leave my above message for anyone else that may come across it, I just told comodo to add it to trusted files and kept going. Apparently telling it to ignore it for now meant comodo would just block it anyway.

The Forgeworld Astral Claws scheme is very nice, if you find the time. For my DOW2 Claws i used Mordian Blue and Mithril Silver.

Unfortunately Silver doesn't translate well to full armour pieces.

That said, I'll take a look for you :3

For now though, the community/devs wanted beards! they shall have beards!

Great job on the beard, really looks very natural! Awesome work!

20. Dawn of War II Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #120
    Not a qualified pilot Hirmetrium's Avatar
    That beard is magnificent. Not as magnificent as mine of course, but still pretty magnificent.
    You should check out DoltsDay 2014, an epic adventure!

This is all so, so lovely and pretty.
    Glorious and wonderful work!
    And what a beard!
    My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Akagi_Ryu/
    Ruined:FYI on the bug fixing front a Steam patch can be applied in a matter of hours, most of which involve making coffee, chatting about the latest season of Survivor and pressing the upload button.

Bearded Titus, the internet has been won.

Wanna change that pomade-boy avatar quick if you want to be taken seriously, Beardmetrium.

Good job again Noodle, it gives Titus a vague Leonidas look. Much enraged kicking ensues!

Spysix
    Me and Santos are working on it Spysix lol
    Thank you! Very much obliged!

My only critique for the storm wardens is the lack of cape. But I can't complain if there is a lack of mesh.

I'd link a pic but I cant do that.

I get an error every time I try to open it, I've followed everything in the readme...no idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirmetrium
    Karon, you fucking rock man
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazi
    fag eldar, holy fag marines, this(Relic) fags, imba fags, fag ig, fag game, fags

Quote Originally Posted by Lleman
    Good job again Noodle, it gives Titus a vague Leonidas look. Much enraged kicking ensues!
    Thanks for that. Now I won't be satisfied until NastyNoodle makes a Leonidas head for Titus.

Any chance of a black Titus without the Salamander colours Noodle?

Who else is taking a break from the demo every hour or so to see what new goodies the lovely noodles has in store?

I was just wondering if these skins will also be valid for the full version of the game when it comes out.

P.S. Requests? If you're up for spoiling us I'd be well chuffed for some:
    Deathwatch Imperial Fist
    Pre heresy Emperor's Children (Purple and gold <3)
    Pre heresy World Eaters (White and blue)

Oh the Iron Hands would also complete the 8 loyalists

Definitely needs some more vibrant colours though so Emperor's Children or Soul Drinkers wouldn't go amiss/

Massively appreciate your efforts NastyNoodles.

Thanks Nasty Noodle for the Iron Hands hurray now I can both kill civilians and heretics in the name of the emperor
    "Umbra qua me latere, ut ego infirmitatem nosti omnium amore caedis causam inimici tui ego sum tentatio mentem .... Ego indivisibile ... Chaos incarnatus sum. "

"I am the shadow with which you hide , I am the sickness that affects all you know and love, I am the murderous intent of your enemy, I am the temptation of your mind.... I am undivided... I am Chaos Incarnate."

Thorno, if you download the black titus head, you'll see its perfectly capable of being used with any other mod lol, just like the other heads :P

Just Dave, I'll see if I can find a fix to your problem, it's just odd that other people dont seem to be experiencing it.

Snakebite, Iron hands are already there, check the list again lol :P

And finally, new cyborg titus for iron hands nuts!!!

If you're taking requests NastyNoodle, I'd like to request the Iron Snakes.

Thorno,
    the heads are separate parts.

Shuma, Noodle already addressed the silver problem here

Weird, it double posted.

Beard Titus is awesome

I figured I might as well throw in some mutton chops for good measure :P and I think, I am now going to take a break, as Deus Ex is gonna release soon, and I'm excited for it!

Also, someguy, why do you have relicnews.com as your signature, on relicnews.com x3

My bad. Should of looked.

Wow, I really need to get Windows 7.

Its fucking Vista and its stupidass DEP bullshit.

I had to do this for Dragon Age Origins and GTA San Andreas too.

Works perfectly, looks great, much love Noodles.

Wicky's a sweetie isn't he ^^;, also, pm me your steamid Dave, and I'll see if I can walk you through making your own in a chat

And glad you fixed the problem Karon <3

Looks GREAT. I officially request Flesh Tearers, and a bionic eye to complement that crazy looking cyborg head wound. Also, service studs for their heads would be cool too - a single, double, and triple stud would be a nice touch to add, giving him the look of true veterancy.

I'd really like a Bionic eye for the Cyborg titus, would really add a lot of uniqueness and I'd never NOT use that model enhancement.

Iron Hands Titus is simply amazing, I love the actual IRON HANDS.

I cant do the old boxy bionic eye right now, but i could do the red terminator eye etc

Just as good, up to you..Deus Ex is going to be great.

I showed this thread to Raphael van Lierop on Twitter and he said this in reply,

Oh man, you guys will have to do better than that!! My beard is not nearly so well manicured. He needs a proper Mtn. Man beard!
    I smell a challenge

45. Modding Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #145
    A forgettable little corner of southwestern Kentucky
    Someguy: I'd sent him a link to the pic, too... though the forums threw a fit when I tried to post about it.

Anywho, here was his reply:

@Croaxleigh Nice! But I think he needs more of a Macready beard, personally.
    Maybe if Santos would quit slacking and get us some proper mod tools we could model and graft a proper unkempt beard onto that bad boy. :P
    I has a Blurb. And one of those Tweeter things.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmao
    I'd run with a shotgun to go hijack a private airplane and fly to Belgium. Nothing interesting ever happens in Belgium, so there's definitely no zombie apocalypse there.

I cant do the old boxy bionic eye right now, but i could do the red terminator eye etc
    Yes now I can truly feel like a Terminator or Clockwork soldier as the Iron hands are called

Well I like the new skins, Thank you for them

However, could I ask for the Blood ravens skin to be just a little darker red? This one looks a bit too bright-pinkish, more suited to blood angels .
    Last edited by DeusImperator; 23rd Aug 11 at 5:50 AM.

48. Gamers Lounge Senior Member Modding Senior Member  #148
    Wish I could see preview, the image hoster seems to not like your popularity.

like Ira said...
    bandwidth exceeded...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But again, great job on the mods! Thanks for the hard work

50. Child's Play Donor  #150
    you can get free image hosting for this forum at http://reliccommunity.com/

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information