Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Space Marine Custom Titus Skins - Helmets for Titus!

Haha wow Mangoose. You have seen the army painter videos right?
    Knife King of Doltland

I'm not surprised. Anything within three feet of you seems to end up full of knife shaped holes.

How about some Death Company? Pweese?

3. Child's Play Donor  #253
    if people are that desperate to gain a competitive edge in this game then Relic would probably consider it a good sign

Also Noodle, thanks for posting the texture pack details. I had a vague idea that a lot of work went into doing it, but that just confirms it. Really appreciate all the time you put into painting them for us. <3

@MikalM Its definitely not the case of herp derp lets open paint *scribbles on Titus* yay new texture pack! =D that some people seem to think it is

lol =P
    Never befriend an Ork on Facebook without first limiting your public profile from The Emperor.

Speaking of herp derp painting, any word of dem helmetz yet?! xD

In honesty though, if I had known it would've taken so much effort on your part I probably wouldn't have asked (your mention of 'requests' notwithstanding), but I'm really pleased with how you did it; it looks awesome to smash Ork faces in as an Iron Snake. =D
    Last edited by MikalM; 25th Aug 11 at 12:01 PM. Reason: addendum

Wondering if it was possible to have a no-hud option with a health bar, seems to much of a guessing game without it.
    Other no hud options for games tend to retain the health bar or in-game health notifiers cos it seems kinda silly that the guy your playing as wouldn't know he was near death from his injuries and stuff. Thanks for the great work so far anyway, loving the iron snakes/deathwatch tex's

the main reason I did no-hud mod was to get rid of the annoying health bar in the middle of the screen, so honestly, not really.

And with regards to the in-game notifier, stuff gets more and more desaturated, and you get the red tinge round the edges of your screen, so its still pretty obvious when you're close to kicking the proverbial bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by MikalM
    In honesty though, if I had known it would've taken so much effort on your part I probably wouldn't have asked (your mention of 'requests' notwithstanding), but I'm really pleased with how you did it; it looks awesome to smash Ork faces in as an Iron Snake. =D
    Same here, didnt realise how much work goes into just one texture, would love to learn that stuff but i fix computers not make them do this stuff lol.

anyway great job on all these noodle much appreciated

----------

just as an observation, was playing through as the iron snakes texture that has the chevron chainsword and the other SM's that you are with also have the chevron sword

Me not being a douche, People who cheat like that being too stupid to do it themselves, VAC Bans.
    That's cool. Just wondering your stance.

Is there any way to only hide the huge weapon loadout radial menu that pops out when you switch weapons?

Thanks

Try using mousewheel.

Wow, the new helmet pack is so awesome, i wanna bear that Astartes's kids!!!! ;p
    We look to the heavens so that one day our children may look back towards home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleman View Post
    Wow, the new helmet pack is so awesome, i wanna bear that Astartes's kids!!!! ;p
    Agreed.

Noodle has some mad skills bro.

Try using mousewheel.
    No luck

Damn you beat me to it. Was working on my own helmet mod, 30hrs in paintbrush.

Where is this new pack?

Currently, I'm considering doing a pack for the top three downloaded chapters, which iirc, are Deathwatch, Black Templars, and cant remember what the third is, lol. How does that sound as a compromise?
    Sounds awesome to me but my "chapter" is on the list.
    "Just remember, the golden rule of all Dawn of War discussion boils down to a simple truth: Buff IG." - FooF

Blackhound
    Noooodleeee, Hammers of Dorn! :D

They'd fit in with peoples' obsessions for black armor and big stompy death machines, while giving a little more Imperial Fists love.

If you do consider it, though, go for the truly dark scheme Clint Langley portrayed, even darker than your Black Templar and Deathwatch while playing up those beautiful golden highlights ;)

That is the best helmet I've ever seen.
    Look at the bright side, kid - you get to keep all the money.

Updated with Red Scorps

And it looks like the winners are:

Deathwatch in first place, with 354 downloads.

Black Templars at a close second, at 315.

Followed by the Blood Ravens, at 170.

Expect Sidonis and Leandros to be updated shortly

You work way too hard Noodle. O_O

It's undeniably awesome, but you do work too hard for this demo. <3

Where is all the stuff you're talking about, I don't see anything.

MikalM I totally agree But she takes breaks, just works very hard between those breaks

@Karimloo: wonderingly, you want to check the OP, Noodle takes pains to even class the packs alphabetically here. ^^

MODS FOR THE MOD GOD, SKINS FOR THE SKIN THRONE!

Noodle gets a 50 out of 10 on an awesomeness scale. <3 Amazing work as always!
    Courage and Honor!
    The enemies of the Emperor fear many things.
    They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death.
    Yet there is one thing they fear above all others.
    They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!

Wait, are we getting a chaplain helmet? COOL!

/s

Guys I got a problem again....

Last time I try the method of restart Steam after rename exe, and it work successfully.

But when I open computer next day, skin mod can't open again................

try opening the texmod from the source in the folder where you put it and dont forget you need to select the demo .exe every time you open the game

@an2617690x: Get through all the steps explained in the readme and which LoweGear illustrated here each and every time you want to play and use Noodle's pretty gifts.

30. Modding Senior Member Tabletop Senior Member Boardwars Senior Member  #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangoose View Post
    So... What's stopping you from editing all the multiplayer textures to a super bright color so that enemies are easier to kill? (Because that's basically what everybody did back in competitive Quake 3)
    The Rainbow Marines of the Imperium and the Fancy Warriors of Chaos slowly gained numbers on the field of battle during the community event MP session

Most people started off with a Chapter preset (or in my case, my own Chapter colourings), but everything went SPASTIC RAINBOWS pretty darned quickly. I expect retail MP to be no different, especially considering the colour schemes made by the community for DoW II (bright gold Tyranids, anyone?).
    I am an Iron Warrior. Iron Within, Iron Without.

Persnickety South African Mirage Knight's Avatar
    The Rainbow Marines of the Imperium and the Fancy Warriors of Chaos slowly gained numbers on the field of battle during the community event MP session
    Oh joy

@NastyNoodle: I DARE you to do My Little Pony Marines

Don't listen to him, he's crazy and sick and should be PUT DOWN LIKE THE WARPMUCUS HE IS only vaguely listened to. Now, what about some Disco Marines, these have style... *pops bolt round in self*

What about a nude mod

If you aren't joking you just single handedly changed my view on whether mentals should have the right to life. I'll leave it to you to guess which side I'm on now.

35. Modding Senior Member Tabletop Senior Member Boardwars Senior Member  #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage Knight View Post
    Oh joy

@NastyNoodle: I DARE you to do My Little Pony Marines
    My Rainbow schemes were complimented by the THQ representative there.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?"

What the hell is that supposed to be?
    Given your forum avatar, a viking maybe? SW Succsessor of some sort...
    I don't know what i'm talking about, ignore me.

Thousands of years ago, Egyptians worshipped what would become our ordinary housecat. The cats have never forgotten this.

What's the problem? Unlike the squats, the Rainbow Warriors were never officially removed from canon. They were hushed up, that's all.

While you all argued about which prettymarines chapter for me to do, I went ahead and made my own chapter, the Blood Saints, available to download in fine Space Marine modding threads everywhere ^w^

Great new skin my dear! Very cool choice of colors, the contrast is nice and looks even better covered in ork blood

I have been very dissapointed with the lack of comments in the last few days, so I present to you, Captain Angelos of the Blood Ravens!! New models and everything!!

Bear in mind that this uses a seperate system to the texmod stuff, so I don't think theyll be interchangable etc. That said, I'll convert everything over as soon as I can lol, but for now, enjoy

Also, thanks to Cope for helping me out with some stuffs, and my loving boyfriend for tolerating all the time I spend doing this

Brilliant, as you have already gotten us accustomed.

Edit: as has been already raised, there's the obvious discrepancy between an all BR scheme and the UM dialogues but frankly, who cares? You're playing as a character otherwise coherent with his squadmates, so all's good.

Edit2: had a strange bug happening upon first mission load, going into 1st person view and having both Sidonis & Leandros invisible. If anyone else happens to experience the same, might be worth noting, otherwise discard. :P
    Last edited by Lleman; 28th Aug 11 at 5:12 AM.

Holder of the Knights Cross Imperial Honour's Avatar
    Stunning work as usual NastyNoodle, and good to see the newly discovered mod system getting a work out.
    Angels of Death: The Unforgiven - A 'new race' modification for Dawn of War II: Retribution
    Repent! For Tomorrow You Shall Die!...

Lleman: thats a glitch that happens if you altab out, theyre all crushed and broken inside the hole in the side of the space ship :P

Imperial Honour: Fanks ^_^, Updated with Templars

Nastynoodle, I would worship you as the true Emperor of Mankind, but then I fear for reprisal from the Inquistion, so just going to say Good Job! The Blood Ravens armor is especially sweet!

and my loving boyfriend for tolerating all the time I spend doing this
    Awwww, tell him thank you for his paitence from the community.

Awwww, tell him thank you for his paitence from the community.
    Hell shit no! Tell him he's damn lucky to have a gamer-modder-girlfriend and that no complaining is therefore allowed!!!
    You wanna check the BT pack, it gives me the BR again. Thanks
    Last edited by Lleman; 28th Aug 11 at 5:50 AM.

Are you sure you aren't secretly the Adeptus Mechanicus?!

Cannot wait for an updated Dark Angels pack, and\or if I could get some Mentors (or Mentor Legion as they were previously, and still can be, known as) then all the better. I've already played the demo for 10+ hours according to Steam, keep going and I'll have to make it 20 .

pfft, thats nothing, I has 50.8 on space marine x3

I guess I could upload the Dark Angels, but I warn you, they're no way near as awesome as the ones 'I' textured. =P

Off-topic: Noticed that the Space Marine Modding Forum is up. Surprised you haven't posted anything there yet to claim it in the name of the NastyNoodle, I mean Emperor. Though to be fair the the mod forums usually get less "casual" activity then the actual game forums on RelicNews.

Nice work on Gabriel Angelos. I hope you don't mind, but i thought Sidonus' shoulderpad would be more fitting since it has the iconic Aquila.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information