Profile is currently busy, Please try again later?

Profile is currently busy, Please try again later?

Ok, I have bought C.O.H and Opposing fronts. I play this game very often and the other day I tried to login and i got the message "Profile is Currently busy, Please try again later." So I tried my other profiles and I got the same thing. So I did what it said and tried it again later (1 day) Still nothing. Then I uninstalled the game and re-installed it (I have the steam version) And still nothing different happens. I want to make clear that I also know very little about computers. I all I know is how to play the game. This problem is really getting on my nerves.

2. Child's Play Donor Technical Help Senior Member General Discussions Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Forum Subscriber  #2
    Relic have been having server problems for the last few days. They are working on it, but it is still not fixed. There is a thread about it on the official Relic forums.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
    heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
    Isaac Asimov

Thanks GeoffS, I am glad to know that I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Hopefully all this clears up in the next day or so.

Thread Information