You knew the older version, smaller, with crappy sectors.. well the map changed a lot thanks to gamereplays.org help in hard testing.. So now its more.. a real map
(6 july 2012) Both versions UPDATED !
edit: I've forgot that those version were first compiled for BK mod, so they have 'BK-mod' prefix in their lobby name.
I'll make separate files for vanilla coh, for next version.
4 Players : DOWNLOAD Route D913 .SGA (4) v0.95 (from sendspace)
2 Players : DOWNLOAD Route D913 .SGA (2) v0.95(from sendspace)
- Sector layout reworked (thanks to gamereplays.org community for their help)
- 2 of 3 VP moved farther from each others, so the fight also takes place in the corners now.
- AI fixes and gun markers added (will help AI to better place its bunkers and 88 guns)
- The road that was the worst Allies retreat path (negative cover) has been removed
- Fixed all forest hitbox
- Map stamped (btw that was a real pain in the ars, seriously) to convert into square map, gain more space for flanking, new sectors are useful for ex. if you plan to stol enemy's high points
- OOB completed! wohoo it looks like a real map now yay !
- Many fences have been removed / broken to give a better infantery flow (Thanks to Gerolul)
- Lots of minors Impass-Map fixes
- Tons of tiny adjustements, to improve visuals.
a closer look on the sectors (updated pic) :
Ok, this is not 1.0 because im still tracking potencial bugs, but its nearly a 'final' state. Now i need you, guys, to play and play again the map and reporting potencial issues to me.
I hope you'll enjoy this one!