chaplain mod

chaplain mod

pics

here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?c65952gauvb02ja
    included Frostmourne power sword (thanks sun)

2. Forum Subscriber  #2
    now that is nice

Very nice, love the ornamentation and the normal maps. You might want to edit the last golden part of the backpack and torso out of its _lp channel though, and some body parts still have blue specular maps.
    Disregard that if it was intentional.

thanx guys I'm glad you like
    Don the Oiler -as for spec maps it was intentional, it gives the armour a little secondary color and makes it more realistic and pronaunces the black armour better (looks like i missed to color the torso spec will fix)
    -for the golden part on the backpack yes i planned to but i actually like it this way.
    will make it black as soon as i fix the spec map on the helmet

little update: - added a normal map to top helmet deco

- fixed up nrm,lp map for the left shoulder guard

- colored specular maps for torso and right shoulder which I missed the first time

file --------- http://www.mediafire.com/?r12tmpfpoepnwzi

and if someone knows how to get rid of the gold parts from backpack tell me because I dont
    changed lp and spec maps but not much happend (maybe something in the bmat file, a shader or ?)

It's only the "rim" thats still shiny golden, those are the two half-moons in the upper right corner of the texture. Just look at the blue channel of the _lp and fill these red parts with black.
    The big lower part is still visible too, maybe apply a little more black there as well.

I am blind thanks don
    and here is the black backpack http://www.mediafire.com/?q0n8qhqlrx9k6m0

The patterns on the forehead makes the Chaplain helm look like it's wearing a pirate bandana or something, not like I mind due to how AWESOME it is, and now with normal maps! <3

Shame we can't get a Crozius Arcanum for Space Marine yet ^^;

thanks mangoose
    lowegear - shame yes since there is no known way to me for exporting models back to dcm files,maybe someday....
    for now I will probably just retexture the power axe to look a little like a crozius arcanum, a hybrid or something

Very good. The helmet is awesome! One thing however, the right shoulder and the torso look terribly low res. It would be better if its a bit higher res textures. Thanks!

----------

Also, the Blood Raven sergeant in the 2nd last level ( I think it was Spire Of madness or something) wears teh chaplain helmut for some reason.

----------

And then after i exited to the menu titus was wearing a blood raven helm wtf
    --
    MY FACE IS MY SHIELD!
    MY URINE IS MY SWORD!!

Thread Information