Game disappears from lobby (Lobby Bug)

Game disappears from lobby (Lobby Bug)

This is well know issue in BK mod but recently I started to have this bug also in vCoH.

Bug is simple when 4 or more players join to 3vs3 or 4vs4 game, it just dissappears from lobby and you cant join to it. Even through friend which is in that game.

I can copy the whole post. It disappears and if you try to join through a friend or follow an invite your game freezes.

Hello. Since last official patch this bug is really destroying a mod which is making a CoH immortal. Is it possible for someone in Relic to investigate ? Thanks

4. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #4
    Moving to Techncal Assistance bug section.

Yes this lobby bug is killing the game. Specially in 3vs3 and 4vs4 game. Sometimes is imposible to do a match. We need an official patch from relic. Thank you in advance.

Why such a censorship ? Instead of normal reply three last posts were deleted. Relic evidently really piss on the community... .
    Last edited by mourasek; 10th Jan 12 at 7:53 AM.

Yeah, its real problem, can someone look in to this, please? After 5th player joins, game disappears from lobby. We really want to play 3vs3 and 4vs4 battles with no problems like this.

With this bug is almost impossible to play 3vs3 or 4vs4. It is really annoying bug.

EDIT: It will be great if someone from Relic can give us some news about it.

9. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mourasek
    Why such a censorship ? Instead of normal reply three last posts were deleted. Relic evidently really piss on the community... .
    Because this isn't Relic Entertainment's forum. It's a privately owned and operated fan-run forum. Our house, our rules. If you're wondering why we censor, it's because you agreed to follow the rules here when you signed up for an account.

Your issue has been noted. It's been placed in the proper section. There's no obligation for them, or anyone for that matter, to give you a prompt response just because the latest patch renders a mod inoperable.

As noted in the link, tech assistance isn't here for you to vent. If you continue to crap up the forum with useless posts, you'll be removed from the thread. Now please be patient.

I did not read the deleted post. Maybe these post were from my spanish friends. They do not have a good english then maybe they posted a short answer. I will try to help them to do a better post. We really need to fix this problem because affect vanilla CoH and our loved Blitzkrieg mod. Xalibur the team leader can not fix this particular problem because is a relic problem.
    Thank you to give us the chance to put here our problem. Be patience with "mourasek". He is a good guy but he is a bit temperamental

Thank you again in advance

Our community http://blitzkrieg.foroes.net/ had a really big problem to play 3v3 or 4v4 games in coh or coh-bk MOD. This lobby bug problem it's seriously attempting against the gameplay. It will be a great helpful that Relic bring to us a solution.

Best Regards.

PS: sorry if my statement is not completely well written. My English isn't good.

sorry about my short previous answer, but there is no much more to add to this topic, the problem is really annoying and we hope relic actually has notice of that and they are working on consonance

PD: sorry; again, for my bad english

13. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #13

Alarm DO NOT SPAM THE THREAD WITH COMPLAINTS!

If a Relic employee happens to have an answer to this, then you'll know. However, bumping the thread will not make them answer faster, nor will this thread stay open if you guys keep doing so. In the meantime, go for a walk, play a different game, watch a movie or something. Just be patient.
    Last edited by Adonis; 19th Jan 12 at 2:50 AM.

This guy says lobby bug has been fixed. Can anyone verify this?
    http://www.companyofheroes.com/forum...ame-bug?page=3

Nothing is fixed. That guy just gave it up.

I was just in BK MOD and saw 3 games with 3/4. They didn't disappear! I think it may be fixed!!!!!!

No man, nothing is fixed.
    Last edited by GeoffS; 30th Jan 12 at 3:21 PM. Reason: removed offensive comments.

Thread Information