i have discoverd a glitch

i have discoverd a glitch

when i first got this game i bought all dlc after CU came out now theyve updated the game with dreads and cap and control.... The emperors chapters pack should have included the blood ravens but it didnt and now they have when the game got updated today and for some reason (i have this dlc btw) it shows up with the blood ravens skin and it wont let me pick it its locked and it doesnt say why down the bottom
    is this intended or is it a glitch that needs fixing
    Thanks Joekid13
    I was once like you thriving on life, living large is what i used to say but now im a necron and all i can say is: I can never be bargained with, I won't see reason, I don't feel pity, or remorse nor do i feel fear and i will never stop until you, my human friends are dead

2. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #2
    hi its hard to understand your post when you type with run on sentences and dont use punctuation is english ur first language but periods help and so do apostrophes they have these things called spell checkers theyre usually free google has lots of them we have a section in technical assistance for bugs and glitches are you sure this is a glitch you dont seem sure but post this there and im sure the developers might take a look thanks

Bottom line: please put more effort into what you type. Posts like this make it harder for people who don't speak English on the daily and, with any language, proper grammar is important.

Try verifying your game cache in Steam, it could be corrupt data.

sorry bout my writng i am full blown english its just that i type fast and i forget to put in punctuation in sometimes and yea ill try to verify the game cache cos the game was only updated yesterday

ok i verified the cache a long time ago and its still not working

6. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #6
    Moving to Technical Assistance.

Thread Information