Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1731

VanAdrian & Community Design

@VanAdrian

Eagerly waiting for your next releases. I love your work.

Also, VanAdrian could you release a "Camoed Version for PE buildings with the Black SS Insignia instead of the same wehr flag"?

Another thing, didn't you release an HD Faction Flag Mod? I can't seem to find it in your uploads.

Thanks

Camoed Version for PE buildings with the Black SS Insignia instead of the same wehr flag"?
    from what i heard i think it is illegal to display the SS signs in some country's. I think VanAdrian is just playing it safe.

Great Work VanAdrian!
    Believe Me Lang, the first twenty-four hours of the invasion will be decisive..
    the fate of germany depends on the outcome..for the allies as well as germany,
    it will be the longest day

Rommel to his ADC, April 1944

Yeah as balck said i "play it safe", and even if i'm an history student, i prefer having a "cool" game without any political or violent (cause this sign is now a form of moral violence) insigna. I hope you understand my position.

BTW i didn't do any HD flag mod

But i'll integrate the new capture point in the next global game ehancement patch too

COMING VERY SOON !

The new british structures i promised are almost finished, download available next week !

BTW here are the new fuel barrels i did, with numbers for some of'em

Hope you like, i did my best and took a lot of time to prepare these babies !

Cheers

Look nice m8 very crisp edges on the alphas and the tones really nice on the sandbags and drums just the right amount of light.

yeah i think you did a great job with these buildings.

@DMZ and hnunez

Thanks guys Lot of time and effort have been involved for these new textures

RELEASE !

Download

The picture is partially outdated now, as i did a few changes (stretcher is olive drab instead of white, as in real life, barrels have been fixed in tones and details, ammunition stacks get also fixed in terms of specularity).

BTW, this package do not include only the british structures i present on the picture, i also included a second variant with different ammunition textures, so it let you the choice for the one you prefer

I also included the 60mm M2 mortar retexture and vickers hmg .303 retexture, with an optional skin for it without the protection canvas.

All packs are skininstaller compatible AND online compatible.

I hope you will enjoy these textures guys

Cheers

Great!

wow VanAdrian they look great!
    when you have a free time of release, to see how it turned your work

Great work mate, looks very natural.

Thanks guys :=)

Is the new Mg fix in the this Brit package? If so does that type of thing work with the skin installed.

yeah it's included, also work with skininstaller as it is a texture (.tga deformdata)

This is just a little fix that make british mg nest have the correct terrain deformation so soldiers won't seems to fly anymore XD

The last baby i was working on, any sugestions about the texture ?

The olive drab color is still WIP though

Cheers

You know me, i'm the antagonistic character on this forum that critize everything and i want only perfect things, well this time i won't criticize you but i will praise you, the "Old soldiers never die" textures are amazing

@nobody00 yep, well atleast you are a known figure now haha.
    @VanAdrian love your work man, details are the spice of life I would like to say and you are spicing things up haha!

It looks very realistic, although I prefer the structures on camouflage instead of green, but even so this very well.
    I love all VanAdrian's work, it's a shame that no longer works to my EaW...

Hi Adrien, today a question: are those white bumpers not a little bit too white? Looks more like preparated for a parade than for the battle. Sorry mate, but I must say this, because your "standard" in art is very high. I think, this vehicle could need some mud and dirt, or you also have to create a map, on where all the enemies are the best friends and ready for the great parade.

- - -

It looks very realistic, although I prefer the structures on camouflage instead of green, but even so this very well.
    Green is not camouflage?

Hi Adrien, today a question: are those white bumpers not a little bit too white? Looks more like preparated for a parade than for the battle. Sorry mate, but I must say this, because your "standard" in art is very high. I think, this vehicle could need some mud and dirt, or you also have to create a map, on where all the enemies are the best friends and ready for the great parade.
    Yep

Only add dirt to the bumper, it being completely covered in mud and so forth isn't realistic either.

Haha thanks for the kind words and also thanks to the mad guy who criticised it (JP ? ) hehe

Yeah you're right, the bumper is too bright, too clean and full white, i'll rework it to be white only on left and right for the military markings, BTW i'm curently doing new wheels normalmaps in high quality + without the red dot (only on wheels that were fresh from the factory - will be included on my next us structures textures so, on the garage - ).

The olive drab tint and painted metal look will be also reworked.

More news soon

Have to admit, I really like your barrels VanAdrian
    Last edited by Pfuscher; 26th Apr 13 at 2:51 AM.

Shhh !

That's for ZM ! I gave'em to you for testing purpose and personnal use only mate ^^

But the new one i shown some post above will be publically available soon

Sry, forgot that, deleted the pictures
    Last edited by Pfuscher; 26th Apr 13 at 3:07 AM.

Thanks you

BTW today is a great day guys, i officially finished my first custom vehicle texture !

Brand new custom normalmap, glossiness and specular textures, high definition wreck texture, high quality main texture with historical details, markings, colors...

Hope you like it !

Cheers

Very nice, the tires should be more muddy though, they look like brand new tires just added

Yeah it's better on this vehicle, but i also think it's still too clean. If this was intended for this vehicle then it's ok, but then it is only usable for mods like ZombyMod. The wheels are looking very nice - top quality.

Thanks guys

Yeah it's intended on this vehicle, that's for the parked model.
    The operational one, used in lot of mods, will get a proper muddy layer... anyway i'm a noob for mud texture, so if someone can be so kind to make a cool mud layer (also on normalmap and glossiness - not on specular anyway -) please pm me

So there will be the clean texture for the original Relic Deuce and a Half and the "muddy" texture for the custom model made by DMz.

Ehm, the original dirt texture could be helpful for using it as a dirt layer.

But the original one is bad

BTW don't blame me, if wheels looks too clean it is partially cause i did an error on the specular texture, wich make'em looks too bright/reflective for a painted metal surface.

That's fixed now.

Another thing i'm currently working on, as it is based on the same texture :

Don't know why but i think i'm going to make a vehicle skin pack XD

Looks really nice, and I love that the front windows glass is not broken like the models defualt skin. It looks great, only thing I would suggest changing is that the doors looks dirty, but the area around the door is clean (just seemed a bit wierd). As for a skin pack, yes please, I would be downloading that as soon as it's posted!

Yeah that's WIP for the moment, just trying some thing and posting the progress to see what you think, then i'll wait the final version for the release of course

Well almost finished the texture now

Just some tweacks and dirt are left ^^

looks fantastic, a really great texture.

Thanks

As i'm doing a skinpack for vehicles in addition to buildings i have to make everything fit together, so here's a first thing

Brand new custom texture with correct normalmal and specular effects, new shader in use and proper road wheels.

Yeah i know, there is a lack of mud and dirt on my vehicles, but for the moment i want a clean base

Cheers

PS : note everything i shown is still WIP ^^

I wonder what a Sherman or Greyhound would look like in this style. Very nice mate!

Good work mate, it's detailed indeed! But well, the textures all look a bit too cartoonish, even compared to CoH default skins as they are a bit too plain. I still like it though.

Yeah, I still think the same like TigerTanker about your actual work, but indeed it looks nice and as for the wheels, I think you found your style.

What about towable AT guns? Don't take this wrong but i think it's more important than super HD medic truck

Dude, it's not about what is important, it's about what the creator wants to make.

But anyway, I'm pretty sure VanAdrian isn't the person you should be asking to make towable AT-Guns

Quote Originally Posted by nobody00 View Post
    What about towable AT guns? Don't take this wrong but i think it's more important than super HD medic truck
    VanAdrian does not make HD textures, also could you please just stop this sensless trolling.

Towable At gun aren't realy in my personnal skills XD

By the way for the moment no skin is bigger than 1024x1024, i kept the original size of all textures, just trying to make'em looks better without bigger resolution.

Back to the skin pack project, today is the jeep :

Still WIP

BTW i tried to add some damaged painting look to the trailers but as you can see the mirroring is killing the job, so i'll try another texture...

I'm liking it Adrian!

I love the fabric on the Jeeps seating, looks so inviting.

Great work so far bud. Just thought I would give a pic (might help with the hubcap). Relic's original slipped & they didn't bother fixing it, IDK if you wanna on yours or not but as far as I remember all you need to do is move the hubcap up a fraction:

Ok just looked again, looks like the whole wheel just needs moving up a bit:

Last edited by Beefy^; 28th Apr 13 at 10:41 AM. Reason: typo changed "pick" to "pic"

Thanks a lot for the hint Beefy^, that's well appreciated

Then i'll fix this issue asap

Thanks again !!

VanAdrian your jeep is great, but the numbers should be white, to make it more realistic

Yeah you're right, will fix this ^^

ah I miss you, as well add it a couple of stars, such as they had at that time the jeep

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information