dawn of war patch

dawn of war patch

So when i try to download the patch in the game nothing happens.AS far as i can tell pathc 1.4 is the latest so i wanted to now whether i can

download it manually and then patch the game.

Also is there a lot of people playing dawn of war orginal or should i just wait for next month when i get dawn of war 2

----------

wait a second this is not a dawn of war forum because that is what I googled no wonder nobody has replied yet.I go look for a dawn of war forum

There is a Dawn Of War section in this forum http://forums.relicnews.com/forumdis...69-Relic-Games

Give it a try there.
    "Celtic fans right now sit in silence and watch, and hope that the damage doesn't get any worse from this Graham Carey free kick. Away by Wilson. Teale. Still options waiting in the middle for St. Mirren...OH, AND THEY HAVE ANOTHER ONE! It's stunning! It's absolutely stunning at Hampden park! And it's Steven Thompson, who scores his thirteenth goal of the season, and that might just be the goal that takes St. Mirren into the league cup final!" - 27/01/2013

3. Homeworld Senior Member  #3
    Your night worstmare. Dimension's Avatar
    thread moved!

<3

4. Technical Help Senior Member  #4
    1.51 is the latest patch for the original DoW. Downloading and manually patching the game up will work in the same way, so you should be fine.

The number of online players isn't particularly high, as to be expected from a 7 year old game. Still, its a fantastic game and heaps of fun online so I'd say sign in and hope theres a game going.

google for "dawn of war 1.51 filefront"

I have no clue if this will work with all mods though. I recently snatched DowPro:SS + AI mod, will test and see if it works.
    BF Bad Company 2 - Name: Groovechamp

Homeworld Fanfiction in progress:
    Tales of the Vjel-Amaj - feat. a unique Kiith
    Act I; Act II; Act III
    Discussion Thread/ Forum Blog

Thread Information