Steam Soulstorm issues.

Steam Soulstorm issues.

Well, I've looked high and low everywhere, seen a few threads here with issues regarding Steam but no solutions and not necessarily the issue i'm having.

So, I bought Soulstorm like two days ago? Played it most of the day yesterday, went to get on it today, click the shortcut, automatically windows says that it stopped working. I check online, other people have had similar issues but it seems all the forum solutions kind of fizzle out....is this permanently broken or something? I saw a thread on here from 2008 warning people about the steam version....

Anyways, the problem gets more interesting. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now its constantly just updating....it gets to 100% update then starts over, repeatedly. Never-ending. What the heck is going on? Im going to be pissed if I paid Steam 20 bucks for a sham.

Thanks for any help in advance folks.

"Update"

So, its actually not even installing. Its just reaching 100% of its download then restarts at 1% repeat.....what is going on? I Can't find a solution anywhere.

Another Update

So, I reinstalled Steam, the game properly installed this time but went straight to the issue I had before where it just says "application stopped working" Also, it was saying Platform DLL is not there or something of that sort.
    Last edited by Rukoth; 4th Apr 12 at 1:54 PM.

(problem solved) peeps.

Thread Information