Space Marine DLC-problem: NOT Loading dlc...

Space Marine DLC-problem: NOT Loading dlc...

Ok, i have problem with Warhammer Space Marine DLC-s. I bought Golden Relic Bolter, Golden Relic Chainsword, Traitor Legions Pack & Emperor’s Elite Pack, and when i start multiplayer there are missing head and leg on marines in menu, also in the game... They say something "can't load DLC-s"...I Verify integrity of game cashe and still problem.... What to do?

why are your marines missing limbs? And the chaos guy has a devastator backpack...

Not sure why your dlc wouldn't work, but I recommend verifying the integrity of your game files. In your games list, right click on space marine, go to properties, then the local files tab, and verify integrity of cache.

Saw someone on the Space Marine forums who seemed to have a similar issue (limbs and heads being invisible). No one had helped him thus far though, and I'm not sure if there are any contact persons from Relic that frequent the support forum over there anymore.
    » Initiate a tactical withdrawal! «

Can someone upload me "spacemarine.exe" file? Please. It's not DLC-problem, in multiplayer i can't sprint and jump with marines ( they don't have jetpack, some of them don't have knife, only bolter pistol... ) I want to replace exe file with some other exe, can someone sand me , or upload it please?
    Last edited by Mika999; 29th Apr 12 at 2:45 AM.

5. Child's Play Donor Technical Help Senior Member General Discussions Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member  #5
    Ah no, sorry, we can't allow people to post game .exe files here, it could allow somebody else to pirate the game. If you think there is a problem with your .exe file then I suggest you move the file to another directory on your system and then verify your game cache again. That will download the file from Steam again.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
    heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
    Isaac Asimov

Ok, I found out, problem was with steam cloud...somehow it was bugged, i deleted old profile "55150 folder", disable synchronization with steam cloud and start campaign, after first auto save I exit game, enable synchronization and upload my new save file to steam cloud. Now is working fine. If anyone have this problem this is solution.

Thread Information