Heroes and Genrals

Heroes and Genrals

Has anyone been keeping an eye on Heroes and Generals. It's basically battlefield 1942 but, how to put it perhaps way better. There appears to be a active meta map game going on, and a limited amount of spawn types for each class. In the video it shows the american side has a limit of 2 snipers but had a ton of armor support. It looks seriously interesting, I wondering how if anyone know any more info on this. Not to mention the accessibility of the game, looks like even the I phone can play it.

Oh yeah, you can ride bicycles not to mention, air land and sea combat. In various drive able toys.

Hell i have to add its beyond battle field, customization on characters, and weapons mmmm.
    No qaurter back men, only forward or we will hold this line forever!!!
    Row Row Row Fight the Powha

Well i made beta, and i got to admit, i like it its very smooth, due to nda can't say much. Sever crashed though, couldn't play long.

I'm in it, but D3 has taken my time. As well as it's in beta and NDA I figured making a topic is muteish. It's fun though, I plan to get back into it once I get my fill of D3.

Registered, waiting for my key now.

Thread Information