Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce the Endgame 1v1 Replay Tournament!
Starting now until Sunday, August 19th, 2012 at 12 pm EST, submit 1v1 replays of you winning (see FAQ on replays) by emailing them to EndgameCoH@gmail.com.
Submission requirements: The subject of your submission emails should be "Endgame Replay Submission", and in the body of the email you should include: the relic names of the players involved, and who won (should be you!). Remember to attach your replay to the email!
Replays will be reviewed and given a score out of 10 by our judges based on the quality of the replay. Replays that score high enough will be looked at again to decide the Best Replay prize. The total score of your replays will be added up. You will score additional points for each unique opponent that you play. Whoever gets the highest total of points will take home the Grand Prize. All of the judges' decisions are final!
Remember, quality is better than quantity! Only games against other players will count!
Grand Prize - a Steam game of your choice, $20 USD or less -OR- a copy of Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor on Steam and another steam game of your choice, $10 USD or less.
Best Replay - a Steam game of your choice, $10 USD or less
Tell your friends! Head over to the forum section of Moddb to post your relic name and find people to play!
Best of luck to everyone! If you have any questions, post them in the comments and I'll get back to you asap. The winners will be notified by email when the results have been decided.
Endgame is a competitive multiplayer mod. Taking inspiration from the game of chess, the objective of each game is killing the enemy's command squad while protecting your own from harm.
- There are no base buildings, no tech-ing, and no territory capture. The gameplay is entirely about combat and player skill. The mod is designed to be as competitive as possible.
- Each player starts with a set amount of resources and is unable to gain any more, making each unit precious and irreplaceable.
- Units are quickly built and walk on from the edges of the map.
- All the factions are identical: the only difference between the Allies and Axis are the unit models. All players have access to the exact same resources, units, and abilities.
There are no stat differences between the units cross-faction - For example, Riflemen are identical to Volksgrenadiers in every single way.
- All players start with 3 doctrine points and can choose one major doctrine and one minor doctrine unlock. These unlocks change what units and abilities you have available to use.
Depending on which tree you choose, when your command squad gains veterancy level 3, a single use super-ability will be unlocked. These abilities are extremely powerful and will only last for a short amount of time. Use them wisely!
- Find the playstyle that fits you the best: choose the doctrine unlocks and purchasable abilities that support the kind of player you are. Are you an aggressive player who likes to have a small but deadly force? Or will you attrition your opponent down slowly but surely? There are twelve doctrines overall to choose from! Even though every player has access to the same units and abilities, it is these choices that define how each army will play.
Download the latest release here!
I would love to hear any feedback you have. I hope you enjoy the latest release!