Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Beefy^ & DMz Models. 17/02 Bunker Pack & SDKFz 251 With Hotchkiss Turret Added.

lol, no it's not a "light at gun", should be a 20 or 30mm machine cannon (auto cannon).
    2cm KwK 38

Yupp, correct that's it.

@ DMz I have a problem with the bulldozer of the m10 tank destroyer
    the model serves correctly, but putting on the ability of the bulldozer nothing happens, because it happens this?

Striker, I don't quite understand what you mean.
    If you are on about setting it up to work in game: did you set it up to work the same way as the standard sherman bulldozer? If you did, it will be a lot easier as we use the same state changes as that attachment uses & it saves you setting up speed modifiers or crush modifiers.
    If nothing happens, I'm afraid that will purely be down to how you set up the attributes. I would suggest looking at the sherman croc for reference or maybe someone here can help (p.s if I jumped the gun sorry, just trying to be helpful xD).

Update on the white scout car. Decided to reado some of my origional states from over two years ago, plus ended up reskinning and reuvmpping half of it, as i just wasnt happy with what we had. The gunners are made up and i can add them anytime, but i now have to redo the occlusion and nrm once again. The states are command_car, scout_car, rear stowage on\off. I will probebly add a 37mm AT gun state aswell as they were used with them mounted till about 1943, in the pacific i believe till the end of the war in some areas. The guns it will have on veriety names are bren, vickers(apc) 30cal, boys, 30cal water cooled, dp28, 50cal, and probebly sg43 aswell, though i havent added that yet. It will probebly be at least anothe 3 or 4 days till im ready to release it, as i also have to prepare a British and Russian texture its more likely to be 5 to 6 days.

Looks fantastic as always, can't wait to see it on the battlefield!

Looks nice

@ Beefy ^ the bulldozer of the m10 does not work, you put the ability to have the sherman crocodile, not because it does not work, I activate the ability and nothing happens
    that's the problem, I hope you understand me

For the last reply i posted and you jumped in my head that i criticize your work where i said that the halftrack look bad, well this is exactly what i talked about http://s239.photobucket.com/user/Ger...pdate.jpg.html, all haltracks should be like this, this vehicles were not used in combat, only for transport etc so it should not look so rusty and muddy like they are 100 years old, this scout car is perfect.
    Also i didn't knew that you are not skinning models, but just modeling

That looks great, I'm also amazed by the amount of MG variety for it. Good work as always, mate.

M10 wreck wrong position

Hi DMz,
    I have a problem with your M10. I`m using the reworked one with additional Bulldozer add-on:

http://blitzkrieg-mod.de/board/topic...razy-position/

The wreck is turned towards the sky . Any chance for a quick fix, or have I made something wrong here?

Edit: I`m using the M10 with gun fix that was once released by Eliw00d. Maybe it`s not compatible with you add-ons`?

@Xali... I have no idea, doesn't have that problem with the vanilla M10 & can you do me a favour and explain to striker how to make it work plz, I realy cba.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody00
    For the last reply i posted and you jumped in my head that i criticize your work where i said that the halftrack look bad, well this is exactly what i talked about http://s239.photobucket.com/user/Ger...pdate.jpg.html, all haltracks should be like this, this vehicles were not used in combat, only for transport etc so it should not look so rusty and muddy like they are 100 years old, this scout car is perfect.
    Also i didn't knew that you are not skinning models, but just modeling
    Ok, I was kind last time, this time I will be honnest. The last post you did you was an arrogant, smug asshole. You say that we jumped on you for your criticism, however, we jumped on the fact that you was telling us that it was not a vCoH Halftrack texture. Even with my explination above, which was polite I thought, you still have the audacity to pointlessly bring the subject up again.

That texture & UVMap is from scratch, 100% not using relics UVMap & Texture. We did not argue against vehicles being clean(ish) but at the end of the day there is nothing to be said. I don't know if you just type before you read or don't think but all of your posts are slightly offensive counter productive statements.

This post was interprited wrong by DMz & if I didn't live with him he would have posted the rant that he has composed, because you don't read before you post. This is the last post either of us will say to you because anything else would just turn into a flame war.

The subject was dropped & you picked it back up, please drop it again, nobody cares about a stupid halftrack skin, I'm sure someone will re-colour it to make it look better...

With the Panzer 4/5 command tank is it possible to have it with the CMP Ausf G/D models.

@Xalibur ??? . I really have no idea m8, only thing i can assume is that the bone rig is is slightly different on the one Eli made.... possibly he attatched somthing to the chasis shaker or chasis bone which is causing the wreck to flip on yours. The other thing he may have done is set the wreck to actually be on end in the rgo. But unless i actually get hold of the model and look at it i cant be sure.

@ Beefy ^ Xalibur think using the other m10 tank destroyer, if I'm right in the CMP m10 there is a model, that's the one used
    something else, still does not work the bulldozer of m10

Honestly I think the skins for the M3 look fine...

17. Modding Senior Member Tabletop Senior Member  #267
    Iron Within, Iron Without Heretic's Avatar
    Keep it civil folks, criticising work is fine by all means but please keep it civil and polite and actually constructive, rather than insulting.
    Iron Within! Iron Without!

@Striker: Do you mean you have problems with the Bulldozer add-on to show up or to activate it (lowering the shovel)? If last one you have to set animator state: Crushing_State -> On

@Beefy: As soon as I remove the bulldozer add-on in the abp file the wreck position is ok, so it must be an incompability between the bulldozer add-on and the CMP M10 model.
    Last edited by Xalibur; 28th Apr 13 at 3:28 AM.

@xalibur send me the rgo and rgm from your m10, ill add an additional marker to the dozer, or just connect it to a different bone to allow for Elis model, then export it for that M10 only, i cant do that without the rgo and rgm as i need to look at the rig layout and bone names.

Post above was mine btw, i didnt realise Beefy hadnt logged out on my PC.....

@ Xalibur the problem is to activate the bulldozer, but with what you said I can fix it, thank you very much

@striker, I'm glad to hear that you finally got it working

Xali's problem with the model has been resolved as well now

Added a few extras to it all with mesh lods. So no noticable hit on performance .

Looks very awesome man!

Wow... I must have been reallllllly tired to misread that.... sorry striker :S

Ok, add the following in the sbps to squad_upgrade_apply_ext: upgrade\allies\items\allies_sherman_bulldozer.lua ---- to get it to show up
    Now add the following in the ebps to actions: abilities\ally_heavy_crush_bulldozer_ability.lua ----------------------- to get the button to appear to enable & disable dozer
    Now copy this from the m4_crocodile in the ebps & paste it into your ebps: crush_ext ----------------------------- to get the dozer to go up & down when pressed

I personally know FA about abilities stats & the general magic people do in Mod Studio but even I could reverse engineer that, mine works so should yours if you followed the instructions.

this is what I wanted, I'll do everything you told me Beefy ^
    to see if it works and then I tell

NP, if it doesn't work upload the wolverine related files that you have & give me a PM so I can have a look please.

I was able to repair the problem, just follow your instructions
    thank you very much Beefy^

good job

good job

Updated first page with a link to VanAdrian's Medical Jeep

Final update on the M3 scout car before we released it, will probably be some time Sunday.

These are the rear pintle gun types, there are 9. They can be used on any vehicle that uses an axis rear pintle gunner, without a new syncpoint, they use variety names and all have theyre own muzzleflashes plus ejection and sounds. Theres a rear_pintle_gunner.sync that's in the rear gunners folder of the scout car. it does all the nasty syncpoint work so no need to change your default syncpoint.

Guns are as listed.

M1941 Johnson lmg
    MG42, higher poly from COHO, 200 tris more then ours but well worth it, plus it does away for the need of huge textures that some favour atm.
    FG42, higher poly from COHO .
    Beefy^ & My m1919A6 Stinger, with Box mag version and Belt Fed Version.
    Boys AT Rifle.
    Inukshuks DP28.
    Bren Gun higher poly from COHO.
    BAR Higher Poly from COHO.

These took Beefy^ and myself an eternity to set up right, but the extra guns it adds to the vehicxles all round we think will justfy the effort.

Needless to say the pintlegunner will be supplied in a separate download aswell as with the scout car.

Woah, this is amazing! Great work!

Awesome guys

Marvellous model for this M3

BTW i don't understand, does the model "higher poly from CoH:O" (MG42, FG42, bren LMG and BAR) will be "only" useable as vehicle weapons or can we replace infantry weapons with those new ones ?
    edit -- cause if not, i would be interested in those CoH:O models for my infantry XD Oh don't blame me --

Sorry for the noob question but i'm a bit confused

Good job on both model and texture though !

Beefy^ will slap me if I say more atm.

The ones on the vehicle are approximately 200 tri more then standard coh models, each one floats round about 650 to 700 tris compared to coh standard 400 to 500.
    This means the nrm and diffuse work better and the details on them show better. The mg42 basically put our currant MG42 to shame.

Well okay then i stay tunned, waiting the secret fall

@VA, the CoH:O models are the same as the vCoH ones (off the top of my head, minus the Jeep & the Sherman)
    All small arms have a high poly version hidden away on a single rgm, I have almost done the high poly versions of the SMG's (almost is I will get to it when I get to it).
    My intent is to release each small arms type individually, all on 1 rgm, they have no physics so it will have to be re-burned with physics setup, all textures flipped, models smoothed etc but everything will use the vanilla textures.
    I will also fix relics UVMap errors some of the guns have.

For example, the SMG's will be all on 1 rgm (anything that uses smg animations, will fix the errors between the silenced & unsilenced sten, may make more silenced & unsilenced variants & a drum mag for the thompson with foregrip, depends on anims & how I feel).
    The rifles will all be on 1 rgm (I will also do a couple of variations such as a scopeless springfield, g43, scoped k98, garand etc).
    The ballistic weapons will be on 1 rgm (I have noted a very very high quality recoilless, piat & bazooka) this will also include the panzerfaust because I can.
    I will also do the LMG's on this as well including the "LMG" 42 stated above, Bren, higher poly Johnson M1941 & the stinger me & DMz made.
    I am not sure where the Boys AT will go, will have to see.

The setup will be simple, put all files into races\common\CoHO_high_poly_smallarms & the .abp files will point to the appropriate files so your abp line will more than likely look like: "..\\..\\..\\common\\coho_high_poly_smallarms\\weapons.abp (if I can get the animations to work through 1 abp) if I cannot it will be rifle.abp, smg.abp etc.

It will have 1 text file in the folder with the all of the variety names, all vanilla names (unless it is a new variant like scoped/scopeless which will be named appropriately).

If its not released for months its because it takes time to do things & test them . Some suggestions for simple additions or modifications are welcome but PM me please, don't clog the thread up.

Well that sounds trully interesting... and amazing

Great news that you discovered those files and still have'em stored somewhere

I never hoped to see all vanilla small arms overhauled but now i can, anyway if you succeed in this hard mission

You just get a very nice idea with the "all in 1 .rgm" setup, also i'm truly interested in the new models

Updated the front page with a fix for the the following problem: Link

Great

Fixed my balls up on the Tracers, MY BAD! xD

If any ones feeling silly.

I have this.

jeep calliope finally! great!

lol awesome stuff man

wow it looks great!
    Creator and developer of total war mod
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/company-of...-total-war-mod

Ok got it working properly, its fully animated, using exactly same commands as the default Sherman callie, the launcher raises then fires when you select barrage, just have to figure out how to limit it to firing only 12 rockets instead of the full salvo.(theres a wreck model for it too). The white scouts running late, ill let you have this toy this evening as a consolation prize. (soz about the white, I added twin Vickers k guns to it on the front plus a few more goodies so that's slowed down my texture work on it).

just have to figure out how to limit it to firing only 12 rockets instead of the full salvo
    It's defined in the barrage ability in the (artillery_attack action).

Thanks that saved me some messing about hunting .

This is on the first page in downloads.

wow this great!
    thank you very much ^ DMz & Beefy, this is one of the models I was looking for

can be added a co-driver as in WC54 ambulance? jeep calliope needed two men to be used.

hey DMz and you think this vehicle
    would be great to have

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information