Space Marine CD wont read

Space Marine CD wont read

I just got a Space marine CD, brand new, unscratched. I had a torrented version installed before, and using smartsteam I could play singlepleyer and singleplayer mods. Now I got the legit CD and wanna play online so bad.

But the fucking thing will not register when I pop it in the drive. Other CDs work just fine. When I load up My Computer, it seems to try to load something, but it quits soon after and ejects the cd.

Despite the CD being in the drive (I tried both CDs, I think one is french), NOTHING happens.

I have Win 7,

CPU: AMD Athlon 2 X4 635
    RAM: 4.0 GB
    GFX: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
    2302 mb total available
    Primary Harddisk: 22 GB
    64 bit HDMI.

There was no entry in my programs list for the cracked Space marine. I deleted it's folder within smart steam.

Do I have to erase alot more things, some DMR bullshit stopping me from having fun?
    Last edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr; 10th May 13 at 12:33 PM.
    Destroy to create. All for the hunt to dominate!

2. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #2
    I just got a Space marine CD, brand new, unscratched. I had a torrented version installed before, and using smartsteam I could play singlepleyer and singleplayer mods. Now I got the legit CD and wanna play online so bad.
    How have you been here for 4 1/2 years and not read the rules on software piracy? We're not going to help you after you just admit to pirating the game.

Thread Information