SPACE MARINE PC GLITCH ?

SPACE MARINE PC GLITCH ?

I CANT ACCESS THE PLASMA CANNON ON THE BATTERING RAM , PRESSING E DOSNT WORK IT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT THAT , IS IT A GLITCH OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING HELP PLEASE

First time I've ever seen cruise control punctuation beyond ????!!!!????!?!?!
    Look at the bright side, kid - you get to keep all the money.

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE AN ANSWER , IT DOSNT MAKE SENSE , AM I ASKING IN THE WRONG PLACE MAYBE ?

I think this might be of help to you

Link

TRIED CAPS ON /OFF MAKES NO DIFFERENCE , & FROM MEMORY E DIDNT WORK ON THE TRIPOD GUN IN CHAPER 2 EITHER , ANY OTHER IDEAS I WUD B GREATFUL TY

Perhaps Moodyblues was a little too subtle here....

CAPS DON'T MAKE PEOPLE ANSWER FASTER ON THE FORUMS. Please toggle it off before we gouge our eyes out.

sorry I didn't realise , so I,ll try again , in campaign mode the e key dos,nt work on the heavy bolter in chapter 2 or the plasma gun on the battering ram , is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong , can the battering ram episode be completed without the plasma gun ? would b grateful 4 any help ty
    Last edited by EJLAWRENCE; 31st Dec 13 at 9:46 AM.

You'll be needing the plasma cannon to kill the ship as far as I remember, I never tried without though. You clear the train of orks, run up the stairs and there's an interactive symbol on the plasma cannon. If E still isn't working even after the ork who was manning it is dead and you're perfectly lined up with said plasma cannon, I don't know what to suggest other then double checking your keybinds in the settings.

Keep going thru the doors and soon you will face some Orks and a mini Elite. Upfront you will face more Orks but with an Elite accompanying them. Take all of them out and move on. There is another mini Elite and some gunners behind boxes here. Be wary of the mini cannon on the top. IF you have some ammo on the Stalker, then use it. Move up and when you get near the cannon, another Orc might mount it. Again, use your Stalker to do the job. Go to the right and climb the stairs up to the cannon. Hold the cannon with "e" and break it with right click and rush back to the stairs.

thank you for getting back 2 me , nothing seems 2 work , I,ll try reloading the game as it must be a glitch , thanks again , ps r u a fan of that 60,s pop group

pps problem solved bad file been reaquired thanks again 4 tryin 2 help
    Last edited by EJLAWRENCE; 1st Jan 14 at 2:59 PM.

im stuck on victory & sacrifice , im 2 old & 2 slow , is there a god mode cheat somewhere ?

11. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Company of Heroes Senior Member Dawn of War Senior Member  #11
    Okay, please don't use text message short hand. Not everybody's first language is English, so it would be appreciated if you type legibly.

Secondly, is the game not working properly or are you just stuck at a point in the game? If you're stuck, then use the sub forum dedicated to Space Marine and search or ask there.

http://forums.relicnews.com/forumdis...0-Space-Marine

Thread Information