Where can I download vCOH patches 2.201 and beyond?

Where can I download vCOH patches 2.201 and beyond?

Hello fellow gamers! I am a newbie and just bought vCOH. I have succeeded in patching up to 2.101, but am having difficulty finding any of the newer ones......any links/directions/advice would be much appreciated!

Download Steam, if you do not have it already. Then, go to Games > Activate a Product on Steam and enter your CD key. This will give you the Steam version of the game and the latest patches.

Thank you for the advice, eliw00d, but my one experience w/Steam was not a good one)))))). However, may I ask a couple of questions about this suggestion? First, I assume this would involve a new install, which I do not mind if it all comes together. Do I have to buy the online download version (or anything) from Steam in order to do this? And, most important, I wonder if they have the whole list of patch upgrades from 1.0 to current.....

New install. It is free, just follow my steps exactly. Steam downloads patches automatically, so once installed it will be the latest version.

More information here.

Great info and many thanx! I think I will wait on this option until I am certain that I can not find patches elsewhere. I have found 1 site for patches that seems to have most of them, but when I downloaded 2.102 my anti-virus program gave me a serious warning)))! So i am wary of using that patch scrolls site. And can I go directly from 2.101 to 2.201, or is 2.102 and 3 necessary?

Steam is a great platform. Don't let one bad experience (never had any myself) keep you from the latest version of a game.

Thread Information