Mission 12: Thaddis Sabbah

Lord Bishop

Mission 12: Thaddis Sabbah

O.K ive destroyed all the bad guys and now ive docked with the damned station (my fleet is in ruins) and the guy is not coming out! wtf is going on?? any help out there? (the station is just about alive got hit a few times by my Dred) PLEASE HELP!

2. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member  #2
    Did you do the objectives in or out of order? How many marine frigates do you have?

Lord Bishop
    i got 3 marine frigates, and i think i did the objectives in order

4. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member  #4
    Try going back to the previous autosave and play from there. This is a known bug that wasn't nailed down. You may have to play the mission through from the start.

If you need to, send me an email at uberjumper at relicnews dot com and I'll send you a save game from after the save of captain soban.

Noone, repeat, NO ONE person deserves this many destroyers and battlecruisers. Make sure you destroy Makaan first. I like to clear the map of Vaygr before docking with the Station.
    There are no decent galactic dating services. To succeed at romance, you have to talk to people.

Creator of PDS&NGCS Tel'Quessir's Avatar
    Not Soban, but S'jet does.

Old technique of using hostage as a bait

Lord Bishop
    thx for all the help ill try going back to te last autosave if not ill email Uber & take him up on his offer, Thx's LB

8. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member  #8
    sent.

kimk
    i'm at it too. if my dread will quick up a lil bit i'll have the force decimated. whats with the stoopid unit restrictions? its limiting my fleet, i have in excess of 100 thousand RU's. its crazy.

10. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member  #10
    Unit restrictions keep the game running relatively smoothly on a broader range of platforms. There was a lot of work done at Relic to find the maximum fleet size that worked. Originally, the fleet sizes were a lot lower than what they are now.

kimk
    its still a tiny fleet too tiny compared to the one i had on HW campaign..

polaris408
    ya but (i saw this on another thread) because of the "post mission ru clean up" those s'jetis have added, the relic devs thought that your fleet would become so large that the element of "youre outnumbered but yet youre supposed to win" effect would be destroyed, and if they did a dynamic multiplier (ie vagyr ships = 1.5x your ships) alot of comps would have trouble as uber said

kimk
    then take out the immense amount of resources to be harvested.. i'd rather spend my time crunhing vaygr for breakfast than ordering resourcers around.

14. Technical Help Senior Member Modding Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member  #14
    After mission 5, you don't need to harvest.

Captain Soban
    The same thing happend to me. and ive played it over several times. Ill take the offer of the savegame being emailed unless its for Lord Bishop only

Dark Assailant
    that kind of problem did'nt happened to me... first, I destroyed all vaygrs in sight(except that bastard makaan), then sent a marine frigate, then, completed the mission...

Thread Information